Author Topic: Mike O'Hearn vs Rich Piana - ARMageddon  (Read 27704 times)

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
Re: MIKE O'HEARN & RICH PIANA - ARMageddon
« Reply #50 on: January 12, 2015, 05:20:38 PM »

damn, Midajah was one of the hot Divas back then.......

Ohearn looks better haha! Not gay at all! MIdja need makeup and waxpaper and razorblade haircare, mainkyre, pedikyre, implants. Mike just need a needle once every 2 week haha!

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #51 on: January 12, 2015, 05:23:27 PM »
Ohearn looks better haha! Not gay at all! MIdja need makeup and waxpaper and razorblade haircare, mainkyre, pedikyre, implants. Mike just need a needle once every 2 week haha!

I thought Mike said he was Naturelle..... ;D ;D

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: January 12, 2015, 06:19:43 PM »
Observations.  O'hearn is big and shredded, Piano is on his death bed.  Looks DA like.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: January 12, 2015, 06:28:53 PM »
Observations.  O'hearn is big and shredded, Piano is on his death bed.  Looks DA like.

Looks kind of old here.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #54 on: January 13, 2015, 05:17:43 AM »

LOL! :D

I'm pretty sure Mike's injecting schedule is a lot more busy than that.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #55 on: January 13, 2015, 04:50:16 PM »
Ohearn looks incredible,piana looks like something out of house of 1000 corpses.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: January 13, 2015, 04:58:15 PM »
O'Hearn is on GH. Abs/skin doesn't lie.

Why does anyone even give a fuk about this? I don't care if uses a little stuff or not.
Mike looks incredible ,has superior genetics and trains smart.
Plenty of meatheads take a pharmacy full of drugs and don't look close to Mike O'hearn.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: January 13, 2015, 08:07:28 PM »
Why does anyone even give a fuk about this? I don't care if uses a little stuff or not.
Plenty of meatheads take a pharmacy full of drugs and don't look close to Mike O'hearn.

Howie you know we here at Getbig hate pretentious liars.

Mike looks great and as someone said he made the right choice in bodybuilding by not going to the extreme.  However it's our right to know his stack and doses. If he doesn't supply this information,  lies about them or worse yet proclaims he's a natural then he will see no mercy. 

In these situations I pity his toupee.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #58 on: January 13, 2015, 08:13:25 PM »

Hey Mike.
X

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: January 13, 2015, 08:20:10 PM »

Because he lies his ass off about it.  If he said nothing, it would be better and people wouldn't care. 

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #60 on: January 13, 2015, 08:22:08 PM »
Looks kind of old here.

I'm not gonna watch the video, but the still shot of Piana at the beginning screams Enrest Borgnine's role as Cabbie from Escape From New York.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #61 on: January 13, 2015, 10:28:09 PM »
I'm not gonna watch the video, but the still shot of Piana at the beginning screams Enrest Borgnine's role as Cabbie from Escape From New York.

:D.  I love it!  Huge Borgnine fan. Solid movie. Borgnine was vintage Borgnine.

"Snake Pliscan in my cab... Boy!  Wait 'till I tel Eddie."   -Cabbie
a

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #62 on: January 14, 2015, 08:35:05 AM »

LOL.......gotta be one of his top 10 greatest line.....Borg admitted at one time he used to beat the cock on a regular basis.......my man, telling it like it is... ;D

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: January 14, 2015, 08:38:13 AM »
I comes down to drugs and a proper DIET. I don't think people really understand what and how important the diet really is in looking good. Drugs or not it's not easy to look like that

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #64 on: January 14, 2015, 08:44:53 AM »
I comes down to drugs and a proper DIET. I don't think people really understand what and how important the diet really is in looking good. Drugs or not it's not easy to look like that
100 pct in one's hands /fork to mouth ,,move on till next meal...suffer if needed ...skin needs to be wrapped ,,and more you eat off this plan ,water floods in and look is lost,,,there is no offseason for o'hearn,,not needed...

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: January 14, 2015, 08:48:29 AM »
100 pct in one's hands /fork to mouth ,,move on till next meal...suffer if needed ...skin needs to be wrapped ,,and more you eat off this plan ,water floods in and look is lost,,,there is no offseason for o'hearn,,not needed...

Nope he might have a refeed day or like a skip load to maintain proper lipid levels and metabolic rate but he's in contest style deiting 24/7. Hates off to him I couldn't do it. I get fat... I like to eat

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #66 on: January 14, 2015, 08:49:35 AM »

Nope he might have a refeed day or like a skip load to maintain proper lipid levels and metabolic rate but he's in contest style deiting 24/7. Hates off to him I couldn't do it. I get fat... I like to eat
im sure he eats a pizza now and again..

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: January 14, 2015, 08:52:40 AM »
im sure he eats a pizza now and again..

Refeed/skip load pretty much equals cheat meal or day depending on who you talk to

I just go all out on mine... Lol

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #68 on: January 14, 2015, 12:07:58 PM »
I feel like refeeding is almost like spinning your tires. Any leptin benefits are met by fat gain from the sudden increase in calories from carbs.

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: January 14, 2015, 12:11:27 PM »
Refeeding is almost like spinning your tires. Any leptin benefits are met by fat gain from the sudden increase in calories from carbs.

Your body can't convert all that food in to noticeable fat.  It doesn't happen that quickly, the weight gain will be the added water. When I had my cheats meal durning contest I never gained weight I would big out and wake up the same weight or a pound left. That's silly to think your going to gain a notice amount of fat even if you eat like shit all day.  Maybe after a week or so not in a day

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #70 on: January 14, 2015, 12:24:21 PM »
Your body can't convert all that food in to noticeable fat.  It doesn't happen that quickly, the weight gain will be the added water. When I had my cheats meal durning contest I never gained weight I would big out and wake up the same weight or a pound left. That's silly to think your going to gain a notice amount of fat even if you eat like shit all day.  Maybe after a week or so not in a day

Done properly I don't think it should be a problem. Like you said, people that think they're doing a refeed don't do it right and simply eat like shit for the day, weekend, or whatever. If you drop the protein slightly, keep fats minimal, and fill in the rest with carbs to hit your maintainance levels or slightly above it, of course you shouldn't gain fat. I still think it's more beneficial simply from a mental standpoint as long as someone does it right and doenst get derailed from their diet. I don't think leptin levels stay elevated or whatnot too long after you return back to your previous caloric deficit.

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: January 14, 2015, 12:26:35 PM »
Done properly I don't think it shouldn't a problem. Like you said, people that think they're doing a refeed don't do it right and simply eat like shit for the day, weekend, or whatever. If you drop the protein slightly, keep fats minimal, and fill in the rest with carbs to hit your maintainable levels or slightly above it, of course you shouldn't gain fat. I still think it's more beneficial simply from a mental standpoint as long as someone does it right and doenst get derailed from their diet.

Yep your right keep the focus on high processes carbs, but your right people go way over board.

I know it helped me mentally. I can go about 3 weeks then I need some cheat. If I know I can get a cheat meal it makes it a lot easier for me to stage 100% on diet

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #72 on: January 14, 2015, 12:29:39 PM »
should be renamed toupeageddon...

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #73 on: January 14, 2015, 12:54:39 PM »
should be renamed toupeageddon...

;D

I think Rich looks like a giant version of Chucky the killer puppet.
Pretty creepy.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #74 on: January 14, 2015, 01:00:44 PM »

Great freaking movie.  The whole cast was great.  This guy...