Author Topic: Carly Fiorina for President!  (Read 30490 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Carly Fiorina for President!
« Reply #75 on: September 29, 2015, 12:50:41 PM »
Carly Fiorina is a liar-liar-pantsuit-on-fire LIAR. She’s been lying for more than a week about watching a fetus snuff flick that does not exist, as everyone in the known universe has pointed out to her, from the liberal(ish) splainers at Vox to the wingnut mouth-breathers at Fox, and all your moms in between. But is she like, “Oops, ya caught me, my campaign regrets the error that was made by me”? Heavens to Betsy, no! Instead, she’s getting as mad as her Botoxed persona will allow because the mean media has taken note of her lies and will not stop pointing out how she will not stop lying.

So now, instead of backing down because she has been smoking gun red-handed BUSTED, Fiorina has said the issue of whether this “Planned Parenthood” “video” is actually a video taken at Planned Parenthood is a mere “technicality.” No, seriously, that’s the horse crap she’s peddling now, to explain how she is not a liar just for repeatedly saying lies:

A "technicality"?   Oh... I guess the other GOP candidates have worn out "misspoke" lately, so she needed a new excuse.

On Sunday’s “Meet the Press,” Chuck Todd offered her the opportunity to admit that she has never seen the video she says she saw because no such thing exists and asked if she is “willing now to concede that you exaggerated that scene?” But did she admit that she exaggerated, or claim that she had seen some sort of video but, even though a mere technicality, it was not in fact taken at Planned Parenthood? Heck no. She triple-downed on her double-down:

"No, not at all. That scene absolutely does exist, and that voice saying what I said they were saying, “We’re going to keep it alive to harvest its brain” exists as well."

HAHAHA the tape does not exist.  Just like her chances of getting any nomination for 2016.

Carly has proven to be nothing more than a dumb bitch, for lying to push an extremist agenda, which would harm millions of women, and continuing to push that lie even when it has been proven to be a lie. And then having the audacity to blame anyone but herself for being caught in her lies. Obviously, being a liar isn't the only mandatory requirement for GOP membership.  You also have to commit to continuing the War On Women no matter what your gender is.

Link to the above comments, just to clarify that it wasn't some original rambling from Lurker.  http://wonkette.com/594259/lying-liar-carly-fiorina-not-happy-everyone-noticed-shes-a-lying-liar

He appears to be a graduate of the blacken/Biden School of Plagiarism.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: September 29, 2015, 01:20:38 PM »
But Bachmann is supposed to be a brilliant person.   LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

yes...who wanted to cut Medicaid and Medicare drastically yet was making millions off of it in her private business...LOLOLOLOL...

These Rpublicans....they are sooooo adorable :)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #77 on: September 29, 2015, 01:43:22 PM »
Link to the above comments, just to clarify that it wasn't some original rambling from Lurker.  http://wonkette.com/594259/lying-liar-carly-fiorina-not-happy-everyone-noticed-shes-a-lying-liar

He appears to be a graduate of the blacken/Biden School of Plagiarism.

I never said it was my own words.   ::)

No response to the message, so you just instead have to worry yourself over the messenger. 

You appear to be a graduate of the Republican School of Butt Hurt Whining.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: September 29, 2015, 02:16:27 PM »
I never said it was my own words.   ::)

No response to the message, so you just instead have to worry yourself over the messenger. 

You appear to be a graduate of the Republican School of Butt Hurt Whining.

Integrity matters.  Except to people who plagiarize.  Shame on you. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: September 29, 2015, 02:42:31 PM »
Integrity matters.  Except to people who plagiarize.  Shame on you. 

It most certainly doesn't.  Especially for hypocrites who support idiots (Bachmann), quitters (Palin) and cheaters (Cain).  Like you.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: September 29, 2015, 02:43:41 PM »
It most certainly doesn't.  Especially for hypocrites who support idiots (Bachmann), quitters (Palin) and cheaters (Cain).  Like you.

OUCH!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: September 29, 2015, 02:46:24 PM »

Well we know you plagiarized, and have repeatedly posted false quotes attributed to people, so you obviously have trouble understanding how important integrity is.  It really does matters. 

Except for dishonest hacks.  Like you. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: September 29, 2015, 03:27:23 PM »
Well we know you plagiarized, and have repeatedly posted false quotes attributed to people, so you obviously have trouble understanding how important integrity is.  It really does matters. 

Except for dishonest hacks.  Like you. 

Well we all know you openly support and defend liars, quitters, cheaters, and midgets who plagiarize, post false quotes, wish death on their countrymen, etc.. etc.. etc...  Someone obviously has trouble understanding how important integrity is.  It really does matter.

Except for hypocrites. Like you.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: September 29, 2015, 03:46:09 PM »
Well we all know you openly support and defend liars, quitters, cheaters, and midgets who plagiarize, post false quotes, wish death on their countrymen, etc.. etc.. etc...  Someone obviously has trouble understanding how important integrity is.  It really does matter.

Except for hypocrites. Like you.

I guess I could continue the "I know you are, but what am I," dialogue, but I'm not.   :)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: September 29, 2015, 04:37:18 PM »
 :)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #85 on: September 29, 2015, 04:42:40 PM »

excellent points.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: September 29, 2015, 04:59:14 PM »

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: October 07, 2015, 05:23:01 AM »
Carly Fiorina’s Shameless Promotion
by Frank Bruni

Carly Fiorina gives one heck of a speech.

That was my first impression, a positive one, when I caught up with her in Sacramento in 2010 to chronicle her bid for the Senate.

She had focus, urgency and a brimming arsenal of barbs, just as she does now. She liked to mention an incident in which Senator Barbara Boxer, the incumbent Democrat, once upbraided an Army bigwig for calling her “Ma’am” rather than “Senator,” and she told Californians that if they gave her Boxer’s job: “You may call me ‘Ma’am.’ You may call me ‘Senator.’ You may call me ‘Carly.’ You may call me, ‘Hey, you, remember, you work for me.’ ”

She presented herself as a woman of the people, at our service.

But that wasn’t my impression of her after about a week of attending her campaign events, riding around California with her and interviewing her about her drive and her desires.

Even more so than is usually the case, the candidacy seemed to be all about the candidate. She yearned to silence forever all of the naysaying about her stewardship of Hewlett-Packard, to be validated by voters, to have the final say.

She failed, and she failed big, losing to Boxer by 10 points.

Her response? To seek a promotion. She’s running for president.

Give her credit for dauntlessness.

But look closely and you see its ugly sibling, shamelessness, not just in the way she treats facts but in the way she treats others.

The Washington Post just published a humiliating account of her sluggishness to pay bills from that 2010 campaign. That she stiffed several vendors until January 2015 wasn’t really the damning part: That’s sadly common in politics.

But The Post reported that one of the people stiffed was the widow of the pollster Joe Shumate, who dropped dead of a heart attack, “surrounded by sheets of polling data” for Fiorina, shortly before Election Day in 2010. Fiorina mourned him as “the heart and soul” of her operation, then neglected for years to fork over at least $30,000 that she owed him.

Martin Wilson, who managed that campaign, told The Post that he occasionally implored her to settle up. “She just wouldn’t,” he said.

It’s striking that he’d tattle like that on Fiorina. She apparently doesn’t leave much love in her wake. Reuters interviewed about 30 people who worked for her in 2010, 12 of whom said: Never again. “I’d rather go to Iraq,” one unidentified campaign aide groused.

And The Daily Beast examined Fiorina’s recent campaign-finance filings and noticed that almost no one at Hewlett-Packard had given more than $200 — the minimum amount for which a donor must be identified — to her presidential quest.

She has her loyalists, including some glass-half-full revisionists. Consider this from the Post story: “Her supporters cautioned that little could be gleaned from her California campaign. They maintain that Fiorina’s corporate experience is more akin to managing a presidential campaign than a bid for office in one of the nation’s most liberal states.”

In other words, the Boxer contest was small potatoes — peculiar ones, too — and a leader of Fiorina’s vision and scope is suited only to a giant spud.

For someone so caustic about others’ shortcomings, she’s awfully cavalier about her own.

“It was a mistake,” she said to me in 2010 about her failure to vote in elections in New Jersey, where she’d once lived for 10 years, and in more than half of the 18 elections in California in which she could have participated.

Then she qualified that confession, explaining that she hadn’t been “running my life to seek political office,” as if such a goal were the only reason to show up at the polls.

In the cause of others, she’s not so quick, exuberant or deft. She campaigned as a surrogate for John McCain in the 2008 presidential election but had to be sidelined after saying that neither McCain nor Sarah Palin, his running mate, could run a big corporation. It was a fascinating lapse, in that she was denying them the chops to do precisely what she had done (albeit poorly, by many measures).

In her calculus, the corporate world qualified her for governing, but government experience didn’t qualify others for the corporate world. What self-flattering, self-serving arithmetic.

It has been correctly observed that her ascent in the polls, coupled with Donald Trump’s enduringly strong showing, reflects the currency of political outsiders right now.

But it also reflects the potency of an insatiable hunger for approbation and an unshakable belief in your genius. She and Trump share that, and of course she gives one heck of a speech. She thrills to her own voice.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: November 04, 2015, 07:34:28 AM »
Carly Fiorina’s disgust is written all over her face
By Dan Hill

Though key issues may vary, a candidate’s signature facial expressions rarely do. In Carly Fiorina’s case, she dominates the field of 2016 Republican presidential contenders in one particular look: It signals disgust. With a lower-lip depressor movement, her lower lip pulls down and out, causing the lip to stretch wider and the chin to momentarily flatten.

This movement is one of the five principal ways to express disgust. The emotion is more commonly signaled by the upper lip curling or the nose wrinkling, in keeping with its actual meaning. Disgust is about rejection, about viscerally protecting oneself from what you perceive as “poisonous.” Fiorina uses it to reject the status quo.

Fiorina curled her upper lip during last week’s debate on CNBC, for example, as she discussed the need to “cut the bureaucracy” at Hewlett-Packard when she was its chief executive. The expression was evident in the first debate as well, when she analyzed President Barack Obama’s “false choices” in negotiating with Iran. She also wrinkled her nose. One strikingly on-message but off-emotion moment occurred during the CNBC debate:  Fiorina’s words were positive about small businesses, yet her nose wrinkled as she said them.

The lower-lip depressor, however, is Fiorina’s signature expression of disgust — one often associated with bitterness. The bitter look came courtesy of a host of topics in the third Republican debate. It finished the rhetorical question of “Who’s going to get [tax reform] done?” and accompanied her comments about needing to hold chief executives criminally liable for malfeasance. It was most apparent as she stated that her GOP opponents all have “good plans.”

Displaying happiness isn’t Fiorina’s forte. Reagan-esque optimism isn’t for her.

The CNBC moderators opened the debate by asking each candidate to name a personal weakness. Fiorina said she had been told that she “didn’t smile enough.” Actually, she does smile, occasionally. For example, she smiled broadly that night when assuring fellow Republicans she can “beat Hillary Clinton.”

Fiorina’s biggest smile, however, wasn’t really a smile. It was a grim, sarcastic grin that can often also signal disgust. She used it in fending off a question about being fired by Hewlett-Packard. She flashed it while talking about “disagreements in the board room” that led to her dismissal.

Smiles as genuine expressions of happiness or enjoyment offer warmth and a sense of openness. A real smile is the equivalent of an emotive embrace. But Fiorina’s smile brings only a hint of warmth.

Instead, Fiorina uses it to serve the cause of sarcasm about the status quo or withering scorn for other leaders. A mention of “crony capitalism,” for example, will likely bring forth this smile. In past debates, Fiorina used it when talking about Obama’s or Donald Trump’s leadership abilities. Or when Fiorina declared that the entire existing “political class has failed” the citizens of America.

In addition to disgust, Fiorina is characterized by another visceral, tough emotion — anger. The skin below her eyes tightens at times when she speaks. But it’s tense lips — evident during her fierce denunciation of Planned Parenthood or her sharp response to Trump’s patronizing comments regarding her looks — that signal Fiorina’s anger most often.

Taken together, her lower lip pressing downward (the left side in particular), along with the anger and cold smiles, summarizes Fiorina emotionally. She’s promising not to “sugarcoat” things like other career politicians do — and it doesn’t look like she will.

Women candidates often face the lurking — and sometimes expressed — question of whether they are “too soft” to be commander-in-chief. But that might not be a problem for Fiorina.

Want something done in Washington? No doubt, Fiorina has the tenacity, the fortitude, you could even say the vehemence to attempt it. That truth is written all over her face.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: November 04, 2015, 11:44:47 AM »
Looking at that Remax Sign #3 hair style option she chose, I can't believe she had the nerve to try to diss another ladies hair.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: November 04, 2015, 11:51:51 AM »
Looking at that Remax Sign #3 hair style option she chose, I can't believe she had the nerve to try to diss another ladies hair.

she got mad at trump mocking her appearance.

yet she mocked the appearance of another person's hair.

LOL @ how any getbiggers were all about carly 2 weeks ago.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: November 04, 2015, 12:01:42 PM »
She is turning out to be a liar and a hypocrite.  Why am I am not surprised?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: November 04, 2015, 12:45:38 PM »
Libs called her a phony liar. 
So repubs cannot agree.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: February 02, 2016, 04:45:55 AM »
Carly Fiorina Is Not Even Good at Gratuitous Insults
By Andrew Rosenthal

Some political candidates are great at throwing around snappy one-liners. Donald Trump has an incredible facility with sound bites. They rarely have a passing connection to reality, and often don’t even make sense, but they land well with his audiences. He knows he can just yell, “Let’s build a wall!” and his crowds will go crazy.

Then there are candidates who are incredibly bad at this dark art, like Carly Fiorina.

Mrs. Fiorina was on the debate stage on Thursday night, taking her well-deserved position at the Republican children’s table. Lacking anything of substance to say, she decided to insult Hillary Clinton’s marriage. “Unlike another woman in this race, I actually love spending time with my husband,” she said.

Dragging the Clintons’ relationship onto the public stage (as Mr. Trump also has done) does not even rise to the level of schoolyard taunts and, of course, Mrs. Fiorina does not have the slightest clue how Mrs. Clinton feels about being with her husband. But little things like the truth have never bothered the former printer company executive, who earlier in the campaign lied about Planned Parenthood and then repeated the lie day after day.

After her debate comments, Mrs. Fiorina followed up on CNN with a fusillade of canned insults. “Hillary Clinton has spent her entire life on a quest for power,” said Mrs. Fiorina, who rose from a management trainee position to high-profile jobs at AT&T, then Lucent, then Hewlett Packard without any desire for power.

Mrs. Clinton, said Mrs. Fiorina, “has avoided prosecution more times than El Chapo.”

Mrs. Clinton has never faced prosecution, but the undaunted Mrs. Fiorina leered into the camera and added: “Once again, she wants to be in the White House. The truth is she is more qualified for ‘the Big House.’”

Get it? White House? Big House?

Observing Mrs. Fiorina’s campaign is like watching one of those comedies in which the sad, geeky character desperate to get in with the cool kids says things that make you cringe. The big difference is that Mrs. Fiorina lacks the evident core of vulnerability, and sincerity, that makes you like the geeky character. There is nothing sweet about Mrs. Fiorina. She’s just sad.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #94 on: February 02, 2016, 09:01:16 PM »
Carly Fiorina Is Not Even Good at Gratuitous Insults
By Andrew Rosenthal

Some political candidates are great at throwing around snappy one-liners. Donald Trump has an incredible facility with sound bites. They rarely have a passing connection to reality, and often don’t even make sense, but they land well with his audiences. He knows he can just yell, “Let’s build a wall!” and his crowds will go crazy.

Then there are candidates who are incredibly bad at this dark art, like Carly Fiorina.

Mrs. Fiorina was on the debate stage on Thursday night, taking her well-deserved position at the Republican children’s table. Lacking anything of substance to say, she decided to insult Hillary Clinton’s marriage. “Unlike another woman in this race, I actually love spending time with my husband,” she said.

Dragging the Clintons’ relationship onto the public stage (as Mr. Trump also has done) does not even rise to the level of schoolyard taunts and, of course, Mrs. Fiorina does not have the slightest clue how Mrs. Clinton feels about being with her husband. But little things like the truth have never bothered the former printer company executive, who earlier in the campaign lied about Planned Parenthood and then repeated the lie day after day.

After her debate comments, Mrs. Fiorina followed up on CNN with a fusillade of canned insults. “Hillary Clinton has spent her entire life on a quest for power,” said Mrs. Fiorina, who rose from a management trainee position to high-profile jobs at AT&T, then Lucent, then Hewlett Packard without any desire for power.

Mrs. Clinton, said Mrs. Fiorina, “has avoided prosecution more times than El Chapo.”

Mrs. Clinton has never faced prosecution, but the undaunted Mrs. Fiorina leered into the camera and added: “Once again, she wants to be in the White House. The truth is she is more qualified for ‘the Big House.’”

Get it? White House? Big House?

Observing Mrs. Fiorina’s campaign is like watching one of those comedies in which the sad, geeky character desperate to get in with the cool kids says things that make you cringe. The big difference is that Mrs. Fiorina lacks the evident core of vulnerability, and sincerity, that makes you like the geeky character. There is nothing sweet about Mrs. Fiorina. She’s just sad.

"Who would vote for that face"
-The Donald

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: February 03, 2016, 05:05:15 AM »
“Unlike another woman in this race, I actually love spending time with my husband,”

I assume she means her current husband because she is on her second marriage.  I guess she didn't like spending time with her first husband.  In fact, she was having an affair with husband number 2 while she was still married to husband number 1.  Oh, and husband number 2 was also having an affair--cheating on his first wife in order to be with Carly.

http://heavy.com/news/2015/09/todd-bartlem-carly-fiorina-ex-husband-divorce-affair-cheated/

http://heavy.com/news/2015/09/frank-fiorina-carly-husband-marriage-children-lori-daughter-dead-bodyguard-patricia-easler-divorce/

I am surprised some reporters haven't called her out for talking about anyone else's marriage.  ::)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: February 03, 2016, 09:00:00 AM »
“Unlike another woman in this race, I actually love spending time with my husband,”

I assume she means her current husband because she is on her second marriage.  I guess she didn't like spending time with her first husband.  In fact, she was having an affair with husband number 2 while she was still married to husband number 1.  Oh, and husband number 2 was also having an affair--cheating on his first wife in order to be with Carly.

http://heavy.com/news/2015/09/todd-bartlem-carly-fiorina-ex-husband-divorce-affair-cheated/

http://heavy.com/news/2015/09/frank-fiorina-carly-husband-marriage-children-lori-daughter-dead-bodyguard-patricia-easler-divorce/

I am surprised some reporters haven't called her out for talking about anyone else's marriage.  ::)

I guess the reporters just throw up their hands and say its just ANOTHER Republican hypocrisy...........quit e normal for them

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: February 03, 2016, 10:09:26 AM »

that's a really messed up thing to say.  

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: February 03, 2016, 12:09:51 PM »
that's a really messed up thing to say.  

I wonder how HER husband feels????????????..Donald trump ACTUALLY meant it when he called her ugly

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: February 10, 2016, 11:34:21 AM »
Fiorina Cheers Self Up By Firing Campaign Staff
by The New Yorker

NEW HAMPSHIRE (The Borowitz Report)—After suffering a poor showing in the New Hampshire primary on Tuesday night, the former Hewlett-Packard C.E.O. Carly Fiorina cheered herself up by firing her entire campaign staff, fired staffers confirm.

Minutes after the returns started coming in, revealing that Fiorina had no chance of making a respectable showing, the former business executive acknowledged that she was “sad at first—but then I realized that every failure is an opportunity, and in this case I had an opportunity to give some people the axe.”

After delivering pink slips to her entire campaign staff, Fiorina said, “I started feeling better already.”

“That’s the one thing you have to understand about Carly Fiorina—she doesn’t stay down for long,” she said.

Fiorina said that she had “no regrets” about running for President, despite her dismal showing in New Hampshire. “I got to downsize a lot of people tonight, and that makes me a winner,” she said.

:-X