Author Topic: this guy proves looks arnt everything  (Read 21877 times)

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
Re: this guy proves looks arnt everything
« Reply #125 on: January 15, 2015, 05:55:04 PM »
Mental Illness/Low Self-esteem, probably just a fluke she didn't end up with a non-white.

LOL possibly the post of the year...

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #126 on: January 15, 2015, 06:01:10 PM »
Over/under on # of Heebs she will ultimately sex with?

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #127 on: January 15, 2015, 06:02:32 PM »
If you reverse google the pics OP posted, you can find tons of her pics.

LOL at getbiggers saying this gal has low self-esteem  ;D

The only thing this chick has that is bigger than her boobs it's her ego.

http://badsentinel.com/2013/12/12/daniella-lanio-is-possibly-the-hottest-girl-in-the-world-46-photos/

LOL at you for thinking quasi-hot chicks can't have a low self esteem

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #128 on: January 15, 2015, 07:25:09 PM »
I do have a good life relative to yours, grew up in SoCal and even u said I was lucky to work out at golds Venice  :-* I admit some here have it better, they are richer, better physiques. I don't see the problem at all.

Lemme ask , since u can never answer. What have u done in your life in your 40+ yrs of existence??

Now.... Go kill yourself  :D

i have accomplished everything you claim to have accomplished, other than training at the mecca

i didn't think it was anything to brag about but according to you it is haha

don't kill yourself, the world needs people like you for the rest of us to laugh at ;)

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #129 on: January 15, 2015, 07:26:55 PM »
"U guys" is responding to "mazfit" comment to "everyone on the Internet"  ;)

Since reading comprehension isn't your thing and u got touchy over that post that wasn't directed specifically towards u yet u responded. What does that tell u?

it says you are unfamiliar with sarcasm

E

E

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #130 on: January 15, 2015, 07:30:40 PM »
Listen, we are all winners on getbig. To be so determined to post on getbig day in and day out. To sacrifice actually having a life to post on GB takes guts.  It takes a lot of fierce determination to forgo an actual life and spend your entire day posting.

X

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #131 on: January 15, 2015, 09:18:20 PM »
Maybe he just asked her out.

Other than that the combination of an above average sized wallet and wiener are all the bait that's needed to land most any woman that has the class to take endless "selfies".  Looks may get you in the door but its money and personality that will get you in bed.

The trick is to get into their heart.  If you can do that, you'll have something worth a lifetime but you both  have to want it.

I really don't know if this girl is worth a lifetime.  Given the self portraits I would say no.    

happy? lol The bitch  probably has borderline personality disorder, and the guy is walking on eggshells every day while she cheats on his ass..  Fuck american women, most of them can't cook, they're lazy in bed, and they stop giving head  few  months into the relationship the moment they know they have you hooked.
yours forever? yeah right all chicks get bored, these hoes   nowadays want a 24/7 entertainment monkey. Your only shot to keep a hot chick  in a long term relationship is to cheat on her ass.   They say the want someone loyal but thats bs a man who doesn't cheat is just a loser with no options to them

l

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #132 on: January 15, 2015, 09:33:39 PM »
 ;D

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #133 on: January 15, 2015, 09:47:01 PM »
happy? lol The bitch  probably has borderline personality disorder, and the guy is walking on eggshells every day while she cheats on his ass..  Fuck american women, most of them can't cook, they're lazy in bed, and they stop giving head  few  months into the relationship the moment they know they have you hooked.
yours forever? yeah right all chicks get bored, these hoes   nowadays want a 24/7 entertainment monkey. Your only shot to keep a hot chick  in a long term relationship is to cheat on her ass.   They say the want someone loyal but thats bs a man who doesn't cheat is just a loser with no options to them

sounds like someone is jealous because they stick steroids into their body to get womrn, and the guy in this thread is fat and out of shape and landed a bombshell.  :D :D
X

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #134 on: January 15, 2015, 10:01:39 PM »

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #135 on: January 15, 2015, 10:09:45 PM »
i have accomplished everything you claim to have accomplished, other than training at the mecca

i didn't think it was anything to brag about but according to you it is haha

don't kill yourself, the world needs people like you for the rest of us to laugh at ;)

E

Now I know why levrone is so creeped out when your name is brought up

All your replies have been "I know you are but what am I"  ::)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
X

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #137 on: January 15, 2015, 10:23:40 PM »

LOL at you for thinking quasi-hot chicks can't have a low self esteem

Quasi-hot, lol.  Come on son, that's a hot piece of ass by any man's standard.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #138 on: January 15, 2015, 10:35:35 PM »
Quasi-hot, lol.  Come on son, that's a hot piece of ass by any man's standard.

not by getbig standards!!
X

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #139 on: January 16, 2015, 09:38:47 AM »
Now I know why levrone is so creeped out when your name is brought up

All your replies have been "I know you are but what am I"  ::)

so should i be "creeped out" by you mentioning my name ever since you created this account?

E
E

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: January 16, 2015, 09:53:34 AM »

Spoken like a man who's ready to take the plunge.

I enjoy your perspective on relationships but I'm just curious if you know what you're looking for in a woman?
I'm not flaming you here just seriously wondering based on your past posts of horrendous relationship experiences.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #141 on: January 16, 2015, 10:41:48 AM »
Spoken like a man who's ready to take the plunge.

I enjoy your perspective on relationships but I'm just curious if you know what you're looking for in a woman?
I'm not flaming you here just seriously wondering based on your past posts of horrendous relationship experiences.

Does "take the plunge" in this context mean throwing in the towel and going full-homo, DD?

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: January 16, 2015, 11:01:34 AM »
Does "take the plunge" in this context mean throwing in the towel and going full-homo, DD?

Yes of course, sorry I wasn't more specific.  Dime piece tranny's are also a viable option if one isn't ready for the "full" homo experience.

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: January 17, 2015, 06:38:58 AM »
THis is very common and I'm not surprised.

Probably not even rich or wealthy.

Two reasons for this- It is most likely a combination of the 2:

1) Chick has a low self image. Notice that chicks who have implants to so b/c they don't feel they are adequate and thus, must have surgery in order to simply "measure up" She also is probably a gym-alcholic and diet fanatic.

2) Guy makes her laugh. Has a good sense of humor. THus in her eyes he becomes more attractive.

** Distant 3rd*** --> She has been cheated on by a good looking guy and "thinks" a ugly fat slob won't stray. This goes back to a low self esteem/self image not thinking she deserves better.

This.

Women prefer adorable harmless looking choir boys over more good looking handsome men. No surprise here.

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: January 17, 2015, 06:47:01 AM »
This.

Women prefer adorable harmless looking choir boys over more good looking handsome men. No surprise here.
I can attest for that. Doesn't make any sense.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: January 17, 2015, 06:56:04 AM »
one thing is sure it wont last. The difference in looks is too big, one day she ll cheat on him.

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: January 17, 2015, 08:55:00 AM »
Look at his nose. Look at his hair. Any smart gold digger can tell he's a Jew. Thus he has many gold bricks under his bed and a little baggy of gold around his neck.

If you add a Ski or Stein or Berg or Gold or Roth to your last name you can get any girl you want.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #147 on: January 17, 2015, 02:25:46 PM »
Look at his nose. Look at his hair. Any smart gold digger can tell he's a Jew. Thus he has many gold bricks under his bed and a little baggy of gold around his neck.

If you add a Ski or Stein or Berg or Gold or Roth to your last name you can get any girl you want.

*tips menorah*

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #148 on: January 17, 2015, 05:05:30 PM »
one thing is sure it wont last. The difference in looks is too big, one day she ll cheat on him.

with the amount of women on birth control being alpha doesn't really offer much benefit anymore. Pill actually makes women more  attracted to guys with low testosterone
l