Author Topic: Got into it with a off duty police officer  (Read 17273 times)

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
Re: Got into it with a off duty police officer
« Reply #50 on: January 17, 2015, 02:15:46 PM »
IMO, anyone who wastes the time of others jacking off on their phone when light turns green - much less doensn't immediately move when they hear the beep - is worthy of being facefcked with an 18 inch dildo.  

If you need to check phone at light, you tell passenger to watch light for green.  You don't just trust your own sense of random time estimation.  Three or four people probably missed that light behind you, because you didn't learn directions to fcking costco before getting into traffic.

did the selfies you were taking at the light come out well?   lots of likes on the twitter?  

I was too busy trying to check getbig... So in a way it's rons fault.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #51 on: January 17, 2015, 02:17:00 PM »
I was too busy trying to check getbig... So in a away it's tons fault.

getbiggers have one girl tweeting for them while their hotter friend (an 11 out of 10) is giving road head.

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: January 17, 2015, 02:18:03 PM »
getbiggers have one girl tweeting for them while their hotter friend (an 11 out of 10) is giving road head.

Haha yes! That really made me laugh. I'd like to see a movie based on what we all think a getbiger is

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: January 17, 2015, 02:29:26 PM »
why do you use your phone while driving?

::)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #54 on: January 17, 2015, 02:33:31 PM »
why do you use your phone while driving?

::)

Has to stay in constant contact with the outside world. Navy Mike is an important man.
X

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #55 on: January 17, 2015, 02:36:09 PM »
You shouldn't be fucking around on your phone while driving, it's annoying and not safe.
However the cop was an asshole for causing a commotion off duty over a minor offense.

Also do you cheat on your wife?  Seems like just recently you were dating, maybe I'm thinking of somone else  ???

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: January 17, 2015, 02:44:24 PM »
You shouldn't be fucking around on your phone while driving, it's annoying and not safe.
However the cop was an asshole for causing a commotion off duty over a minor offense.

Also do you cheat on your wife?  Seems like just recently you were dating, maybe I'm thinking of somone else  ???

I meet my wife about 8 months ago. We recently got married my last day in the military two weeks before we moved to Texas.   Before that I was actively dating and posting on here about pof.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #57 on: January 17, 2015, 02:58:47 PM »
So today me and my wife where headed to Costco, being new to the area, I thought I knew how to get there but at a stop light I whipped out my phone just to make sure I was on the right track. About this time I hear someone right next to be laying on the horn. I didn't pay much attention at first but the. After like 30 secs I looked up like wtf to see a middle age mAn waving his finger at me like I'm a 5 year old (Texas just passed a hands free cellphone law 2 weeks ago)

For some reason this really pissed me off and I flip him off and tell him to go fuck himself. He speeds up next to me and unrolls his window as I do mine. We come to a stop and I'm already unbuckling my setbelt to see what the old mans about. Before I'm able to say anything he says "you want to try something with a cop" now the man in me wants to say you fucking off duty bitch hiding behind his badge. Then he says "you want to take it to the next level" in bitting my tounge as I know what the sensible thing to do and I say no sir and he drives off with us both giving each other a death stare

I know what I was doing isn't legal now but I was at a stop light, was I in the wrong yes. Was he bring a fucking prick? Honking and waving and pointing at me yes.

I'm pretty sure the fact I'm white is the reason I'm not in jail lol

You and your wife, Bro you were on POF 4 months ago.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: January 17, 2015, 03:03:17 PM »
You and your wife, Bro you were on POF 4 months ago.

Busted!  :D

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: January 17, 2015, 03:04:36 PM »
I meet my wife about 8 months ago. We recently got married

It won't last , you'll get divorced before the end of 2016 .

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: January 17, 2015, 03:06:16 PM »
Busted!  :D

No way. Let's see I meet my wife in lJune. Soon that what almost 8 months.. We talked for  a little for a few weeks before we where official. Havnt been on match or pof since.  But I still get 5 match emails a day no matter how many unsubscribes or emails I sent to them... It's ridiculous

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: January 17, 2015, 03:07:09 PM »
It won't last , you'll get divorced before the end of 2016 .

I'm on the fast track to become the next Howard!

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: January 17, 2015, 03:10:43 PM »
I'm on the fast track to become the next Howard!
That's not a good thing , why did you get married ? (don't tell me you love her)

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #63 on: January 17, 2015, 03:12:21 PM »
That's not a good thing , why did you get married ? (don't tell me you love her)

Navy Mike got married to a girl from POF..Fuck

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: January 17, 2015, 03:13:54 PM »
what's next???

Making a citizen's arrest to people on their phones???
I text at lights all the time. The car is in park as the lights here are retardedly long.

He was being a total asshole, there is no defending the way he traped you to act the way you did (as he probably knew you would, then say he's a cop)

For that...Fuck him.
?

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: January 17, 2015, 03:15:59 PM »

Haha well of course I love her. She was what I was looking for and we all agree that marriage is a financial  agreement. Because she was married to service member she got instate tuition. Saved about 9000 (but if your a forgiener on a student visa you get instate tuition atomically) great right? The military helped with the move, va insurance plus tax reasons. Those are just to name a few. There are benefits to being married and draw backs

Deacon Jeschin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: January 17, 2015, 03:17:04 PM »
My plates say disabled navy veteran so he already knew what's up

Probably why he puffed his chest out and acted like the dickhead he is.....probably figured you were totally crippled.  If he thought you had even a slight chance of being able to defend yourself, he wouldn't confront without a few weapons in hand, and backup.

Hopefully the pompous asshole will confront someone with a little more gusto, and the prick will end up with a bat to the head......

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: January 17, 2015, 03:17:42 PM »

Oh fuck no I was on pof the same time I meet her.. Meet her through a friend that lifted

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: January 17, 2015, 03:18:42 PM »

Crazy , doomed to fail .

Haha well of course I love her. She was what I was looking for and we all agree that marriage is a financial  agreement. Because she was married to service member she got instate tuition. Saved about 9000 (but if your a forgiener on a student visa you get instate tuition atomically) great right? The military helped with the move, va insurance plus tax reasons. Those are just to name a few. There are benefits to being married and draw backs

WTF you don't even know her .

I agree with the second part

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: January 17, 2015, 03:19:22 PM »
No way. Let's see I meet my wife in lJune. Soon that what almost 8 months.. We talked for  a little for a few weeks before we where official. Havnt been on match or pof since.  But I still get 5 match emails a day no matter how many unsubscribes or emails I sent to them... It's ridiculous

Part of you wonders if you rushed into the marriage too quick.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #70 on: January 17, 2015, 03:27:25 PM »

Gimmick just got exposed.

"Navy_Mike" you are full of shit.

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #71 on: January 17, 2015, 03:27:43 PM »

So basically us taxpayers paid for your sham wedding and relocation...nice.  Typical democrat always looking for freebies.  Them and the immigrants.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: January 17, 2015, 03:28:40 PM »
So basically us taxpayers paid for your sham wedding and relocation...nice.  Typical democrat always looking for freebies.  Them and the immigrants.

Terrible analogy.

Mike paid his dues by giving them 4+ years of his life.

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: January 17, 2015, 03:41:38 PM »
Terrible analogy.

Mike paid his dues by giving them 4+ years of his life.

Almost 9 years 3 deployments and countless underways  and work ups away from home

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: January 17, 2015, 03:44:08 PM »
Part of you wonders if you rushed into the marriage too quick.

I think that's humnan nature. Of course there are times I quess stuff. But hey all i have control over is my self and how I act in the marriage. If I give it 100% and still dosht work then at the end of the day I know it wasn't my fault and I tired. But we are actually peeping for a show together and things are great I've never been happier