Author Topic: Obama traded sex for drugs w gay whites - High School Classmate  (Read 20147 times)

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Re: Obama traded sex for drugs w gay whites - High School Classmate
« Reply #25 on: January 18, 2015, 11:05:15 AM »
None exists, right?  Just speculation from the same people that hate him for 1000 other reasons?

I doubt that any hard evidence exists and as such I wouldn't run a story about this on the news. 

However, it isn't exactly speculation.  It's an eye witness report from a classmate.

At the end of the day I wouldn't care if he was a closet phaggot but the accusations in this story are damaging to his character.  That doesn't matter though because he was already elected twice.  Plus, only Republicans can have their character defamed when stuff like this comes out about them......for some reason.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #26 on: January 18, 2015, 11:08:10 AM »
However, it isn't exactly speculation.  It's an eye witness report from a classmate.

Are the classmates claiming romney beat up a gay student in high school a good source?
Are the classmates saying Romney would drive around at night with a fake siren pretending to be a cop, stopping people?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #27 on: January 18, 2015, 11:25:11 AM »
Are the classmates claiming romney beat up a gay student in high school a good source?
Are the classmates saying Romney would drive around at night with a fake siren pretending to be a cop, stopping people?

Can't remember. Wasn't that like in 4th grade? lol

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #28 on: January 18, 2015, 12:03:37 PM »

We all know that people bear false witness.  However, direct eye witness testimony is something that's taken very seriously especially in a court of law.  I don't think any of us are in a position to make any judgments if these witnesses are credible or not. 

Generally, I don't find things that people did in high school particularly interesting.  These are some pretty salacious accusations against Obeezy though.  I take it with a grain of salt, but I wouldn't be surprised at all if it were true.  He's weird.

Regardless, if you read the rest of what I wrote I said that I wouldn't run a story like this without some hard evidence.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: January 18, 2015, 12:10:21 PM »
Only closet fags obsess over gayness to this degree.  Must be because Valentines Day is drawing near and the object of their lust still doesn't know they even exist.

;D..LMFAO....I almost pissed myself

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #30 on: January 18, 2015, 12:12:26 PM »
I doubt that any hard evidence exists and as such I wouldn't run a story about this on the news. 

At the end of the day I wouldn't care if he was a closet phaggot but the accusations in this story are damaging to his character.  That doesn't matter though because he was already elected twice.  Plus, only Republicans can have their character defamed when stuff like this comes out about them......for some reason.

who was the eye witness and what did they see exactly?

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: January 18, 2015, 12:13:42 PM »
No, he wasn't. But Obama was. And was open and bragged about his use. Did the mainstream rail Bush for this or not? Simple yes or no would suffice and don't skate the question.

so wait.....let me get this straight.........GEORGE W. BUSH WAS NOT A DRUG ADDICT?????????......yet admitted to being a raging alcoholic and cocaine abuser..and probably did weed as well since its highly unlikely he started off doing coke..........and arrested for DWI which daddy's name helped quash??????..yet Obama is a drug addict for doing some weed and maybe some coke as well?

YOUR UTTER HYPOCRISY IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 18, 2015, 12:13:45 PM »
We all know that people bear false witness.  However, direct eye witness testimony is something that's taken very seriously especially in a court of law.  

Romney used to pick on one boy in particular - kid had bleached hair and romney presumed he was homosexual.  Romney pinned him down and cut his hair.  Lots of witnesses to it also... people that are lawyers and principals today.  I find it hard to believe a bunch of 60-something professionals all got together to make up such a story.  

If obama's high school sex life matters, then romney assaulting a kid and cutting his hair for being gay also matters.
Or they both DONT matter.  It's one or the other.    

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #33 on: January 18, 2015, 12:14:34 PM »

This.

Soulcrusher's obsession with Obama's sex life is just..weird.

it's perfectly normal behavior for a self loathing, closeted homosexual

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: January 18, 2015, 12:17:59 PM »
so wait.....let me get this straight.........GEORGE W. BUSH WAS NOT A DRUG ADDICT?????????......yet admitted to being a raging alcoholic and cocaine abuser..........and arrested for DWI which daddy's name helped quash??????..yet Obama is a drug addict for doing some weed and maybe some coke as well?

YOUR UTTER HYPOCRISY IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is the deal, man.

It's okay that bush's granddaddy fed $ to the nazis to keep WWII going, but not that obama's granddaddy was a communist.

it's okay that bush did coke/DUI in his 30s, but not that Obama did it in his 20s.  

epic double standards.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: January 18, 2015, 12:18:14 PM »
Romney used to pick on one boy in particular - kid had bleached hair and romney presumed he was homosexual.  Romney pinned him down and cut his hair.  Lots of witnesses to it also... people that are lawyers and principals today.  I find it hard to believe a bunch of 60-something professionals all got together to make up such a story.  

If obama's high school sex life matters, then romney assaulting a kid and cutting his hair for being gay also matters.

and you see that's the point that the conservatives and FOX doesn't get.....devote a bunch of attention to something when its Obama but then hearing crickets when its a top Republican

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #36 on: January 18, 2015, 12:29:14 PM »
;D..LMFAO....I almost pissed myself

Can't stop the Ning of golden showers can you

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #37 on: January 18, 2015, 12:53:40 PM »

I don't think you are actually reading my posts.  Either that or you are just latching on to a small portion of what I said and ignoring the rest.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #38 on: January 18, 2015, 01:41:54 PM »
I don't think you are actually reading my posts.  Either that or you are just latching on to a small portion of what I said and ignoring the rest.

who was the eyewitness and what did they see?

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: January 18, 2015, 02:26:07 PM »

Here is the deal, man.

It's okay that bush's granddaddy fed $ to the nazis to keep WWII going, but not that obama's granddaddy was a communist.

it's okay that bush did coke/DUI in his 30s, but not that Obama did it in his 20s.  

epic double standards.

Agreed.........but what really urks the hell out of me is that coach and others on here who think they know EVERYTHING, totally ignore double standards like this and won't even acknowledge that youre right about ANYTHING....their hatred of Obama borders on mental illness

AMAZING

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: January 18, 2015, 02:32:08 PM »
Agreed.........but what really urks the hell out of me is that coach and others on here who think they know EVERYTHING, totally ignore double standards like this and won't even acknowledge that youre right about ANYTHING....their hatred of Obama borders on mental illness

AMAZING

and it's why repubs can't win national elections.

they're screaming LIB while fighting impeachment, they're yelling about obama but refuse to admit the exact same thing about republicans.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #41 on: January 18, 2015, 02:36:30 PM »
Let's get serious for a moment

If there were a shred of truth to any of this his Democratic challengers would have been all over it much less the Repubs who trotted out every ridiculous conspiracy theory they could think up.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: January 18, 2015, 03:23:26 PM »
Let's get serious for a moment

If there were a shred of truth to any of this his Democratic challengers would have been all over it much less the Repubs who trotted out every ridiculous conspiracy theory they could think up.

Larry sinclaire

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #43 on: January 18, 2015, 03:41:13 PM »

Larry sinclaire

weird how you keep bringing up the same shit that has been discredited

I'm not familiar with gay bathhouse gossip but it sounds like you certainly are

Are you referring to this Larry Sinclair with the long rap sheet and who failed a two lie detector tests (on the gay fantasies that apparently you can't stop thinking about) and there is no evidence he has ever even met Obama?

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0608/11164.html

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_is_Obama_and_Larry_Sinclair_connected

you really really want to think about Obama having a secret gay life

you're the only straight person I've ever met who is FASCINATED with someone having a secret gay life while also simultaneously refering to that person with gay slurs (I know Bum hates when I point of the obvious but you're a flaming closet queen)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: January 18, 2015, 03:54:54 PM »
larry sinclair... he passed a polygraph, right?

oh he failed, then?   Ummm

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #45 on: January 18, 2015, 04:27:20 PM »
who was the eye witness and what did they see exactly?

Are you asking me to re-type the story that was linked in the OP?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #46 on: January 18, 2015, 04:53:35 PM »
Are you asking me to re-type the story that was linked in the OP?

you wrote:  "However, it isn't exactly speculation.  It's an eye witness report from a classmate."

I'm asking you who it the eye-witness and what did they see

I assume you believe that a classmate saw him engaging in gay sex so please just tell us where you saw that in the story

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: January 18, 2015, 04:58:41 PM »
I don't understand why you libs are so sensitive over this

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #48 on: January 18, 2015, 05:02:48 PM »

Sensitive about you bringing up the same old lies over and over again just to get some temporary relief from the gay urges that seem to haunt you day and night

Why would you think we're sensitive about that?

We're just pointing out that you're a liar and a self loathing closet case

Why are you so sensitive about that ?

Maybe you'll feel better if you would finally just come out of the closet

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #49 on: January 18, 2015, 05:06:31 PM »

Because 50% of them are paid by the Democrats to constantly wage a propaganda war on the internet.