Author Topic: American Sniper - Who has seen this movie?  (Read 39788 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: who has seen American Sniper?
« Reply #25 on: January 19, 2015, 07:13:22 AM »
;D sf1900 I love your posting of conversations you have with dumb women.

:D :D

oh, some of them are quite interesting.  :o ;D :D
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #26 on: January 19, 2015, 07:14:36 AM »
Lol!  Did you ask her to hide the snacks somewhere?

Oh and one does not simply see American Sn

Nope, I thought that was asking a little too much. Instead, I hid the snack in my back pocket and made sure my shirt covered the candy. Very good tactic.
X

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: January 19, 2015, 07:16:09 AM »
Sooo people still pay to watch blow em up shoot em up movies???
A

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: January 19, 2015, 07:19:23 AM »

http://torrentz.eu/

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #29 on: January 19, 2015, 07:21:04 AM »

Another case of art imitating life, my multimetering friend.

MikMaq

« Reply #30 on: January 19, 2015, 07:26:22 AM »
I hate going to the movies. Sit in these crappy uncomfortable chairs, pay a lot of money for popcorn, candy, soda, and a ticket. Then there is a good chance people are going to be talking during the movie.

One time I took a date to the movie and had the following conversation before we drove to the movie:

Me: Can we stop off and get some candy from the convenience store?
Her: Why?
Me: It's just easier that way to get the candy beforehand.
Her: Um, okay.
Me: Well, you know, because you have to wait in line for the candy and soda at the theatre and I don't want to miss the coming attractions.
Her: Oh, okay.
Me: The price has nothing to do with it. I mean, movie candy and soda is cheaper at the convenience store, but that is not why I want to buy it from there.
Her: It's okay if you want to get it from the convenience store because its cheaper. Movie candy and soda is expensive.
Me: No, thats reallly not the reason. I am not cheap or anything. I mean, the movie is like 12 bucks a ticket, plus we are going out to dinner afterward.
Her: We don't have to go out to dinner if its too expensive. We can just do the movie.
Me: Okay, but can we still get the soda and candy from the convenience store?
Her: Yes, whatever works best for you.
Me: And we can do dinner after. Its not a problem.
Her: We will just go with it and see what happens after the movie.

Conclusion: I think she blocked my number because she never responded to my texts the day after.  :-\ :-\
Whats far more annoying is the kind of adult that can't sit down for two hours, without chopping on junk food.

I fucking hate people that eat pop corn while watching a movie.The greasy salty finger stains everything, and all you hear is crunching the whole fucking time.

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: January 19, 2015, 07:30:46 AM »
it s kind of funny the sniper who killed som many people...got himself killed by a fellow soldier who had PTSD.

There is nothing funny about that. Very ironic yes but no fun.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #32 on: January 19, 2015, 07:32:46 AM »
Whats far more annoying is the kind of adult that can't sit down for two hours, without chopping on junk food.

I fucking hate people that eat pop corn while watching a movie.The greasy salty finger stains everything, and all you hear is crunching the whole fucking time.

It is a weird experience to de-tune from the film and get aware of the room all of a sudden.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #33 on: January 19, 2015, 09:23:14 AM »
I loved the movie, haven't heard about the book but the movie was very watchable.

Anyway, why does getbig always make it sound like hot women are so much harder to approach to?

in my experience when I have just gone to talk to a hot woman randomly, she at least gave her correct working cellphone number. Not always, but fuck this "circling around, stalking your pray" crap you guys talk about.

All this puffing your chest crap tells me you guys fear women to the death.

Women get hypnotised when a man is completely cool and confident, however not arrogant and supremely self aware top player.

The mistake you guys always do is to think that hot women want more than psychologically and physically fullfilling all out fucking, because that's what they all want at the end. You just have to think and feel you can give some of that to her. When she is convinsed she doesn't care who you are or what you do.

orion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: January 19, 2015, 09:39:16 AM »
I hate going to the movies. Sit in these crappy uncomfortable chairs, pay a lot of money for popcorn, candy, soda, and a ticket. Then there is a good chance people are going to be talking during the movie.

One time I took a date to the movie and had the following conversation before we drove to the movie:

Me: Can we stop off and get some candy from the convenience store?
Her: Why?
Me: It's just easier that way to get the candy beforehand.
Her: Um, okay.
Me: Well, you know, because you have to wait in line for the candy and soda at the theatre and I don't want to miss the coming attractions.
Her: Oh, okay.
Me: The price has nothing to do with it. I mean, movie candy and soda is cheaper at the convenience store, but that is not why I want to buy it from there.
Her: It's okay if you want to get it from the convenience store because its cheaper. Movie candy and soda is expensive.
Me: No, thats reallly not the reason. I am not cheap or anything. I mean, the movie is like 12 bucks a ticket, plus we are going out to dinner afterward.
Her: We don't have to go out to dinner if its too expensive. We can just do the movie.
Me: Okay, but can we still get the soda and candy from the convenience store?
Her: Yes, whatever works best for you.
Me: And we can do dinner after. Its not a problem.
Her: We will just go with it and see what happens after the movie.

Conclusion: I think she blocked my number because she never responded to my texts the day after.  :-\ :-\

WTF are you doing eating candy?  You should have packed some chicken breasts and broccoli,  you disgust me.  Hand in your thong on the way out.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #35 on: January 19, 2015, 09:43:15 AM »
WTF are you doing eating candy?  You should have packed some chicken breasts and broccoli,  you disgust me.  Hand in your thong on the way out.

My hand's in my thong already, stud.

Viking11

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: January 19, 2015, 09:44:28 AM »
So is this worth going out of the way to see? Or wait for the DVD?  I love movies, but time is very limited  right now...

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #37 on: January 19, 2015, 10:52:59 AM »
I'll wait for it to get to cable.

...calling you wife while you're on patrol or just about to take a shot ::)

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #38 on: January 19, 2015, 10:57:59 AM »
Meanwhile in cookoo land...the Hollywood liberals are starting to protest this movie because Clint Eastwood should not be glorifying a killer. I kid you not... American hero is a killer.

Liberalism is a serious mental disorder.
$

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #39 on: January 19, 2015, 11:01:38 AM »
in my experience when I have just gone to talk to a hot woman randomly, she at least gave her correct working cellphone number. Not always, but fuck this "circling around, stalking your pray" crap you guys talk about.

Yes, but with you, you've left out the part where after she says "give me a call" you run home and crawl up into the fetal position under your desk because you can't figure out what she really meant by that.
Y

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #40 on: January 19, 2015, 11:10:13 AM »
WTF are you doing eating candy?  You should have packed some chicken breasts and broccoli,  you disgust me.  Hand in your thong on the way out.

The date was during the winter time. I could have stored some chicken and broccoli in my car and it would have stayed good. Damn! Didn't think of that until now.
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #41 on: January 19, 2015, 11:11:44 AM »

Cool story, bro. Thanks.
X

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #42 on: January 19, 2015, 11:29:03 AM »
I didn't see the big deal of getting milk duds, dots, and skittles from the convenience store. She should have been happy that I was paying.

This is why whenever I go on first dates, I NEVER EVER do dinner or a movie or anything expensive. I do coffee for the first date. If there is chemistry and they like me enough, the 2nd date will be a little more expensive.

And yes, went home and made a protein shake with milk, banana, ice and yogurt. Then came on getbig and posted.

This is where you fail.  Raisinets and Snowcaps are the best movie candies by far.

When I was a hardcore BBer, I never ate candy at the movies.  I used to bring a tuna fish sandwich on rye, a chicken breast and an apple/banana to the movies.  

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #43 on: January 19, 2015, 11:30:19 AM »
Meanwhile in cookoo land...the Hollywood liberals are starting to protest this movie because Clint Eastwood should not be glorifying a killer. I kid you not... American hero is a killer.

Liberalism is a serious mental disorder.

I wouln't classify him as a killer, though some of the things he states in his autobiography are a little strange. He said killing was "fun" and something that he loved to do, and stated that he wished he could have killed more people.

My grandapa fought in WW 2 in the Battle of the Bulge, which is considered "the single biggest and bloodiest battle American soldiers have ever fought -- in which nearly 80,000 were killed, maimed or captured in an infernal test of courage and endurance."

When I or anyone would ask my grandpa about the war and what it was like, etc, he would say, "I had a job to do and I did it. There is nothing more to say." He didn't go on and boast about how awesome killing was and it was fun blowing people up. (My grandpa was a registered republican and always voted republican).

Obviously, Chris Kyle can say whatever he wants, but whenever I have talked to WW 2 vets, they never say anything like he said. They basically say what my grandpa said. Maybe if Chris Kyle would have reached my grandpas age, he would have thought differently. There is nothing fun about war, in my opinion. People join to protect their country. They join for a cause or a purpose and to do a job. I wouldn't think most would classify it as "fun."
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #44 on: January 19, 2015, 11:32:35 AM »
This is where you fail.  Raisinets and Snowcaps are the best movie candies by far.

When I was a hardcore BBer, I never ate candy at the movies.  I used to bring a tuna fish sandwich on rye, a chicken breast and an apple/banana to the movies.  

Raisinets are a good choice, because they are dry fruits. The raisins will provide an insulin spike and drive all that protein into the muscle.

Hardcore about the tuna fish. Did you ever offer your date some?
X

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #45 on: January 19, 2015, 11:39:56 AM »
Raisinets are a good choice, because they are dry fruits. The raisins will provide an insulin spike and drive all that protein into the muscle.

Hardcore about the tuna fish. Did you ever offer your date some?

Actually yes, but she never wanted any.  I used to rinse it well before mixing it with the mayo, but it still stunk like hell.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #46 on: January 19, 2015, 12:02:15 PM »
Actually yes, but she never wanted any.  I used to rinse it well before mixing it with the mayo, but it still stunk like hell.

Too bad. She missed out on her anabolic window and probably lost some muscle tone during those 2 hours. Shame.  :-\ :-\
X

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: January 19, 2015, 02:03:35 PM »
Don't listen to these knuckle heads. The movie is an instant classic. Very well done.  If you're a liberal, don't know a thing about honor and country don't see it. It was done way better than Lone Survivor but like any movie it can't compare to the book.

He's a reason you should see it. The liberal rags are putting it down. The NY Post and the Washington Post both don't like it but it's because of liberal politics instead of a review of the movie.  Seth Rogen compares  U.S. Navy SEAL Chris Kyle to a Nazi. Michael Moore calls him a coward. If you're a alpha patriotic man there can be no better reason to see this movie then by listening to beta liberals putting down the movie. Clint Eastwood has put an exclamation point on his long career with this move.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #48 on: January 19, 2015, 02:10:51 PM »
Don't listen to these knuckle heads. The movie is an instant classic. Very well done.  If you're a liberal, don't know a thing about honor and country don't see it. It was done way better than Lone Survivor but like any movie it can't compare to the book.

He's a reason you should see it. The liberal rags are putting it down. The NY Post and the Washington Post both don't like it but it's because of liberal politics instead of a review of the movie.  Seth Rogen compares  U.S. Navy SEAL Chris Kyle to a Nazi. Michael Moore calls him a coward. If you're a alpha patriotic man there can be no better reason to see this movie then by listening to beta liberals putting down the movie. Clint Eastwood has put an exclamation point on his long career with this move.

that's america today. It's all about conditioning the minds of the masses with liberal white guilt self pity shit.

but that goes to 90% of europe as well. I'm lucky to see so clearly.

Alucard

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: January 19, 2015, 02:17:52 PM »
I wouln't classify him as a killer, though some of the things he states in his autobiography are a little strange. He said killing was "fun" and something that he loved to do, and stated that he wished he could have killed more people.

My grandapa fought in WW 2 in the Battle of the Bulge, which is considered "the single biggest and bloodiest battle American soldiers have ever fought -- in which nearly 80,000 were killed, maimed or captured in an infernal test of courage and endurance."

When I or anyone would ask my grandpa about the war and what it was like, etc, he would say, "I had a job to do and I did it. There is nothing more to say." He didn't go on and boast about how awesome killing was and it was fun blowing people up. (My grandpa was a registered republican and always voted republican).

Obviously, Chris Kyle can say whatever he wants, but whenever I have talked to WW 2 vets, they never say anything like he said. They basically say what my grandpa said. Maybe if Chris Kyle would have reached my grandpas age, he would have thought differently. There is nothing fun about war, in my opinion. People join to protect their country. They join for a cause or a purpose and to do a job. I wouldn't think most would classify it as "fun."
From what i read and discovered about him, he probably had problems, also exposed as a liar... But i wouldn't call him a killer, he was a soldier, a very patriotic guy who followed orders, duped into thinking of going to war to defend his country against some evil monster...