Author Topic: California city prohibits gender specific restrooms  (Read 35020 times)

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
Re: California city prohibits gender specific restrooms
« Reply #275 on: March 01, 2017, 08:54:53 AM »
You know what...

I associate with being a dolphin and insist, NO ... DEMAND the world treats me as such.

I DEMAND dolphin accessible restrooms!!

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #276 on: March 01, 2017, 09:17:41 AM »
As I was telling someone yesterday.

I don't care if you pick your gender. I'm fine with that, but it can only be two.

You're either man or woman... That's it.

The rest of them are just bullshit.

You can pick the other if you want, but just pick it and move on.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #277 on: March 01, 2017, 09:39:03 AM »
As I was telling someone yesterday.

I don't care if you pick your gender. I'm fine with that, but it can only be two.

You're either man or woman... That's it.

The rest of them are just bullshit.

You can pick the other if you want, but just pick it and move on.

I know what you mean.  But one can see traces of a slippery slope, because then what's to say it's NOT okay to go the extra 189 steps, or whatever ridiculous number is "decided" upon?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #278 on: March 01, 2017, 12:16:17 PM »
We'll no longer restrict ourselves with God and Nature, friends.  That's SO yesterday!  No need to believe your lying eyes anymore.  We've evolved into supreme beings who call our OWN shots, you see.  That means we get to create our own reality as we go!!  Isn't that fun?  And don't worry, we'll force it on everyone as a fully objective truth.  That way it won't seem quite so crazy.

Seriously, though...

IDK if this is a true story, but it appears to have been reported by ABC a couple of years ago.  Pretty sure I've seen it posted on GB before, too.

Here's a List of 58 Gender Options for Facebook Users

Facebook introduced dozens of options for users to identify their gender today - and although the social media giant said it would not be releasing a comprehensive list, ABC News has found at least 58 so far.

Previously, users had to identify themselves as male or female. They were also given the option of not answering or keeping their gender private.

User's can now select a "custom" gender option.

"There's going to be a lot of people for whom this is going to mean nothing, but for the few it does impact, it means the world," Facebook software engineer Brielle Harrison told the Associated Press. Harrison, who worked on the project, is in the process of gender transition, from male to female.

Facebook will also allow users to select between three pronouns: "him," "her" or "their."

The following are the 58 gender options identified by ABC News:

Agender
    Androgyne
    Androgynous
    Bigender
    Cis
    Cisgender
    Cis Female
    Cis Male
    Cis Man
    Cis Woman
    Cisgender Female
    Cisgender Male
    Cisgender Man
    Cisgender Woman
    Female to Male
    FTM
    Gender Fluid
    Gender Nonconforming
    Gender Questioning
    Gender Variant
    Genderqueer
    Intersex
    Male to Female
    MTF
    Neither
    Neutrois
    Non-binary
    Other
    Pangender
    Trans
    Trans*
    Trans Female
    Trans* Female
    Trans Male
    Trans* Male
    Trans Man
    Trans* Man
    Trans Person
    Trans* Person
    Trans Woman
    Trans* Woman
    Transfeminine
    Transgender
    Transgender Female
    Transgender Male
    Transgender Man
    Transgender Person
    Transgender Woman
    Transmasculine
    Transsexual
    Transsexual Female
    Transsexual Male
    Transsexual Man
    Transsexual Person
    Transsexual Woman
    Two-Spirit

abcnews.go.com

---

IMO this is like a bunch of children playing a game, while trying to make the rest of us respond by legitimizing it.

WTF --- Who are these Idiots coming up with this Crap

I'm starting to believe a very large percentage of people are either
suffering from some form of Brainwashing or Mental illness.

Male or Female That's it -end of.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #279 on: March 01, 2017, 06:11:52 PM »
What gender is obama and his husband ?

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #280 on: March 01, 2017, 09:37:35 PM »

WTF --- Who are these Idiots coming up with this Crap

I'm starting to believe a very large percentage of people are either
suffering from some form of Brainwashing or Mental illness.

Male or Female That's it -end of.

Media.  I've done a bit of thinking on it since last post, and that's what it looks like.  That's the driving force.

So figure about one meeting room of ego, arranged in some pecking order.  Meaning that probably less than a half-dozen guys have decided that society is to be bombarded with these messages.  Everyone else in the room thinks it's merely an attempt to push a "liberal" agenda, which they're easily sold on.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #281 on: March 02, 2017, 01:39:34 PM »
Media.  I've done a bit of thinking on it since last post, and that's what it looks like.  That's the driving force.

So figure about one meeting room of ego, arranged in some pecking order.  Meaning that probably less than a half-dozen guys have decided that society is to be bombarded with these messages.  Everyone else in the room thinks it's merely an attempt to push a "liberal" agenda, which they're easily sold on.

Yes could be.

Only I can't figure why or how so many are taken in by this utter lunacy.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #282 on: March 03, 2017, 08:16:27 PM »

Yes could be.

Only I can't figure why or how so many are taken in by this utter lunacy.

Human nature IMHO.  People want to fit into a culture, and nothing casts an image of culture like media can do it.  Nothing else comes close, when you think about it.  Especially true since media has done its part to destroy the family, which is hardly coincidental IMO.

Everything from the news to sitcoms chips it away further, all by design.

That's why it must be fixed, NOW.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #283 on: March 22, 2017, 06:38:51 PM »
School orders boy to "tolerate" undressing with girl and make it "natural"
By  Todd Starnes   
Published March 22, 2017
FoxNews.com

A teenage boy was told by school leaders that he had to “tolerate” undressing in front of a female student and to make it as “natural” as possible, according to a blockbuster lawsuit filed in a Pennsylvania federal district court.

Click here for a copy of Todd’s new book – “The Deplorables’ Guide to Making America Great Again.”

The lawsuit, filed Tuesday by Alliance Defending Freedom and Independence Law Center, alleges the Boyertown Area School District shamed the teenage boy and violated his personal privacy. They are also alleging sexual harassment.

“No school should rob any student of this legally protected personal privacy,” ILC attorney Randall Wenger said. “We trust that our children won’t be forced into emotionally vulnerable situations like this when they are in the care of our schools because it’s a school’s duty to protect and respect the bodily privacy and dignity of all students.”

In the case of “Joel Doe” – they clearly ignored that duty.

Last Fall, the teen boy was standing in his underwear inside a locker room at Boyertown Area High School preparing to change for a physical education class.

“He suddenly realized there was a member of the opposite sex changing with him in the locker room, who was at the time, wearing nothing but shorts and a bra,” the lawsuit states.

The boy, along with several of his classmates reported the incident to Assistant Principal, named as a defendant.

“Dr. Foley indicated that the legality was up in the air but that students who mentally identify themselves with the opposite sex could choose the locker room and bathroom to use, and physical sex did not matter,” the lawsuit states.

The teenage boy asked the assistant principal if there was anything that could be done to protect him from the situation.

“Dr. Foley told Joel Doe to ‘tolerate’ it and to make it as ‘natural’ as he possibly can,” the lawsuit states.

As the boy got up to leave the office, the assistant principal allegedly told the youngster to again “be as natural as possible.”

Even more disturbing, parents were not told of the school district’s decision to let students of one sex use the locker rooms and bathrooms of students of the opposite sex.

“The District’s directive to Joel Doe was that he must change with students of the opposite sex, and make it as natural as possible, and that anything less would be intolerant and bullying against students who profess a gender identity with the opposite sex,” the lawsuit states.

The young man’s parents made an appointment to school leaders and were told that the district is “all-inclusive.”

The lawsuit alleges that Foley told the boy’s parents their son could use the nurse’s office to change – if he had a problem changing in front of girls.

Principal Brett Cooper, also a defendant, backed up the assistant principal’s solution.

Supt. Richard Faidley suggested if “Joel Doe was uncomfortable changing with those of the opposite sex, or with using the nurse’s office, then he could just withdraw from school and be home schooled.”

The school district has yet to respond to the lawsuit.

Should the school district be found guilty, they should immediately fire Faidley, Cooper and Foley. Their alleged behavior is beyond repulsive.

But the lawsuit clearly illustrates the radical sex and gender narrative being forced on every public school locker room in the nation.

And as evidenced by the school district’s behavior, resistance to this perverse indoctrination seems to be futile. 

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/03/22/school-orders-boy-to-tolerate-undressing-with-girl-and-make-it-natural.html

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #284 on: March 22, 2017, 06:53:03 PM »
School orders boy to "tolerate" undressing with girl and make it "natural"
By  Todd Starnes   
Published March 22, 2017
FoxNews.com

A teenage boy was told by school leaders that he had to “tolerate” undressing in front of a female student and to make it as “natural” as possible, according to a blockbuster lawsuit filed in a Pennsylvania federal district court.

Click here for a copy of Todd’s new book – “The Deplorables’ Guide to Making America Great Again.”

The lawsuit, filed Tuesday by Alliance Defending Freedom and Independence Law Center, alleges the Boyertown Area School District shamed the teenage boy and violated his personal privacy. They are also alleging sexual harassment.

“No school should rob any student of this legally protected personal privacy,” ILC attorney Randall Wenger said. “We trust that our children won’t be forced into emotionally vulnerable situations like this when they are in the care of our schools because it’s a school’s duty to protect and respect the bodily privacy and dignity of all students.”

In the case of “Joel Doe” – they clearly ignored that duty.

Last Fall, the teen boy was standing in his underwear inside a locker room at Boyertown Area High School preparing to change for a physical education class.

“He suddenly realized there was a member of the opposite sex changing with him in the locker room, who was at the time, wearing nothing but shorts and a bra,” the lawsuit states.

The boy, along with several of his classmates reported the incident to Assistant Principal, named as a defendant.

“Dr. Foley indicated that the legality was up in the air but that students who mentally identify themselves with the opposite sex could choose the locker room and bathroom to use, and physical sex did not matter,” the lawsuit states.

The teenage boy asked the assistant principal if there was anything that could be done to protect him from the situation.

“Dr. Foley told Joel Doe to ‘tolerate’ it and to make it as ‘natural’ as he possibly can,” the lawsuit states.

As the boy got up to leave the office, the assistant principal allegedly told the youngster to again “be as natural as possible.”

Even more disturbing, parents were not told of the school district’s decision to let students of one sex use the locker rooms and bathrooms of students of the opposite sex.

“The District’s directive to Joel Doe was that he must change with students of the opposite sex, and make it as natural as possible, and that anything less would be intolerant and bullying against students who profess a gender identity with the opposite sex,” the lawsuit states.

The young man’s parents made an appointment to school leaders and were told that the district is “all-inclusive.”

The lawsuit alleges that Foley told the boy’s parents their son could use the nurse’s office to change – if he had a problem changing in front of girls.

Principal Brett Cooper, also a defendant, backed up the assistant principal’s solution.

Supt. Richard Faidley suggested if “Joel Doe was uncomfortable changing with those of the opposite sex, or with using the nurse’s office, then he could just withdraw from school and be home schooled.”

The school district has yet to respond to the lawsuit.

Should the school district be found guilty, they should immediately fire Faidley, Cooper and Foley. Their alleged behavior is beyond repulsive.

But the lawsuit clearly illustrates the radical sex and gender narrative being forced on every public school locker room in the nation.

And as evidenced by the school district’s behavior, resistance to this perverse indoctrination seems to be futile. 

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/03/22/school-orders-boy-to-tolerate-undressing-with-girl-and-make-it-natural.html

Insane, it's really getting out of hand.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #285 on: May 18, 2018, 05:11:20 PM »
Here’s What Happened When A GOP Candidate Challenged A Transgender Man Who Used The Ladies’ Room [VIDEO]
GRACE CARR
Reporter
05/18/2018

A GOP candidate running for Congress in California confronted a biological male who identifies as a female when he tried to use the restroom at a Los Angeles restaurant, and things got spicy.

Jazmina Saavedra entered the women’s restroom at a Denny’s restaurant and found a man using the bathroom, first reported by news outlets Thursday. She decided to confront the man and filmed the encounter. She streamed their exchange on Facebook live Tuesday. The video has since gone viral.

WATCH:

Saavedra involved the restaurant’s manager and waited outside the bathroom for the man to emerge before asking him why he was using the women’s restroom.

“You’re invading my privacy,” he said as he exited the establishment.

“You’re invading my privacy because I’m a woman and I deserve to use the woman — the ladies’ room,” Saavedra responded.

The Denny’s restaurant did not have gender-neutral restrooms, but only a men’s bathroom and women’s bathroom. (RELATED: California Can Now Jail People For Misusing Gender Pronouns)

“How can I be with a man inside of the ladies’ room just because he thinks he’s a lady? This is unbelievable,” Saavedra said. “Only in California this happens.”

California’s Equal Restroom Access Act, which has been in effect since March 1, requires some establishments with single-occupancy restrooms to indicate that the restroom is gender-neutral.

http://dailycaller.com/2018/05/18/gop-candidate-challenges-transgender-man/

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #286 on: May 18, 2018, 06:04:09 PM »
Here’s What Happened When A GOP Candidate Challenged A Transgender Man Who Used The Ladies’ Room [VIDEO]
GRACE CARR
Reporter
05/18/2018

A GOP candidate running for Congress in California confronted a biological male who identifies as a female when he tried to use the restroom at a Los Angeles restaurant, and things got spicy.

Jazmina Saavedra entered the women’s restroom at a Denny’s restaurant and found a man using the bathroom, first reported by news outlets Thursday. She decided to confront the man and filmed the encounter. She streamed their exchange on Facebook live Tuesday. The video has since gone viral.

WATCH:

Saavedra involved the restaurant’s manager and waited outside the bathroom for the man to emerge before asking him why he was using the women’s restroom.

“You’re invading my privacy,” he said as he exited the establishment.

“You’re invading my privacy because I’m a woman and I deserve to use the woman — the ladies’ room,” Saavedra responded.

The Denny’s restaurant did not have gender-neutral restrooms, but only a men’s bathroom and women’s bathroom. (RELATED: California Can Now Jail People For Misusing Gender Pronouns)

“How can I be with a man inside of the ladies’ room just because he thinks he’s a lady? This is unbelievable,” Saavedra said. “Only in California this happens.”

California’s Equal Restroom Access Act, which has been in effect since March 1, requires some establishments with single-occupancy restrooms to indicate that the restroom is gender-neutral.

http://dailycaller.com/2018/05/18/gop-candidate-challenges-transgender-man/

Non gender specific restrooms would make some things a lot simpler/better....women wouldn't have to wait in line to pee, for example. If one toilet is occupied, you simply use the next one. It amazes me sometimes how Victorian some people are today. Prudes be gone! There was a time in my youth when I couldn't pee if there was someone else in the facility. This probably was because I was an only child with his own bathroom. I got over it.