Author Topic: Trump calls "joint U.S./South Korea joint exercise" ridiculous and expensive  (Read 1842 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Our so called Commander in Chief gets a letter from his fat Korean Lover complaining about the "joint U.S./South Korea joint exercise" and the "Commander in Chief" once again sides with a foreign dictator over his own country

WTF is it with this guy

His fat korean lover boy is playing him like a fool while he keeps building nukes and testing missiles

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
Trump's tweets must make China nervous.

The USA and N. Korea are going to be pals in the future.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

I assume this must be an attempt at trolling on your part

you can't possibly be this stupid

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan

Yes, better to build a peaceful relationship than continue to harbor bad feelings towards other countries. War mongering liberals can't seem to get their heads around this fact.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
Our so called Commander in Chief gets a letter from his fat Korean Lover complaining about the "joint U.S./South Korea joint exercise" and the "Commander in Chief" once again sides with a foreign dictator over his own country

WTF is it with this guy

His fat korean lover boy is playing him like a fool while he keeps building nukes and testing missiles

Yet another Magnum dOpus from a cuck.  You are this ignorant.  Go ahead, mini-mind.   You're no match for most here, let alone me, LOL!  You don't deserve to be American.   Deport yourself now.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Yet another Magnum dOpus from a cuck.  You are this ignorant.  Go ahead, mini-mind.   You're no match for most here, let alone me, LOL!  You don't deserve to be American.   Deport yourself now.

yet another one of your bizarro posts where you attack me personally without ever addressing the subject and then congratulate yourself

you are weird dude

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
yet another one of your bizarro posts where you attack me personally without ever addressing the subject and then congratulate yourself

you are weird dude

You must admit, The Scott has a way with words 'Magnum dOpus' for example.  ;)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

nope,  not impresssed at all

I'd actually be impressed if he could form a coherent argument on the subject and leave off the personal attack and truly bizzaro self congratulation

From reading his other posts I think he is actually phsically disabled and also a very angry ex fundie so maybe that explains his Tourette's like posts

The Scott

• Getbig V
nope,  not impresssed at all

I'd actually be impressed if he could form a coherent argument on the subject and leave off the personal attack and truly bizzaro self congratulation

From reading his other posts I think he is actually phsically disabled and also a very angry ex fundie so maybe that explains his Tourette's like posts

Of course you're not "impressed". You are depressed.  My ability to lambaste you and your kind with such ease, such style, such, dare I say it (Ooooooooooo...DARE!  DARE!), such "Je ne sais quoi" that you're so emotionally spent you cannot even muster the hatred to have your Sock Monkey puppet wrestle the boa to ease your passage into Creamland.

My words appeal to the the downtrodden (for the moment) masses.  Americans.  Real Americans.  Your "thoughts" enliven the clownsodden asses.  You are pathetic.    I relish (no...not the condiment, buttwipe) the truth that you are soooooo butthurt by my simple command of the English language and especially so how wickedly fast I decimate your feeeeeeeeeeewings.

You are here to argue.  I am here to state what I hold true and to do so with a modicum of style.  Look it up Butch Boy.

I despise that which you so pathetically present here.  Fucking typist.

The Scott

• Getbig V

Thank you, fellow oldster!   ;)  ;D

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica

WTF is it with this guy

How is he siding with a foreign dictator over his own country, in this tweet?