Author Topic: I'm Done With Getbig For Now . Final Post  (Read 30204 times)

TestDummy

• Getbig IV
  • 5%
Re: I'm Done With Getbig For Now . Final Post
« Reply #175 on: February 03, 2015, 09:37:58 PM »
how about you just stfu gramps

he made you his bitch just like everyone else you have ever argued with has on here

you are a bitter old racists obsessed with a gay black man

what does that say about you chuckles

Seriously, Vince is gay?

Ron Harrigan

« Reply #176 on: February 03, 2015, 09:39:24 PM »
How many dumbbells are there on Getbig? Let see, Goodrum, bigmc, Harrigan, ........must be hundreds. Preaching works on the simple minded.

Denial of science, misrepresentation and insults change nothing. The facts of creationism are readily available to anyone interested in them. Those not interested in the evidence have no business holding an opinion.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #177 on: February 03, 2015, 11:21:12 PM »
Seriously, Vince is gay?

Goodrum was the wife in his gay partnership. I have no interest whatever in that lifestyle.

I honestly can't understand how two guys can be intimate with each other let alone fall in love.

Bigmc has nothing better to do than follow me around defaming me endlessly. What an ignorant tool.

Goodrum was the board fool and buffoon. Keith and I tried to keep his bullshitting down but Goodrum

always invented new ways he was going to be successful. We are still waiting for that day.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #178 on: February 03, 2015, 11:27:29 PM »
Goodrum was the wife in his gay partnership. I have no interest whatever in that lifestyle.

I honestly can't understand how two guys can be intimate with each other let alone fall in love.

Bigmc has nothing better to do than follow me around defaming me endlessly. What an ignorant tool.

Goodrum was the board fool and buffoon. Keith and I tried to keep his bullshitting down but Goodrum

always invented new ways he was going to be successful. We are still waiting for that day.

Jack (ex Quantas guy, U must remember him ;)) say hi , he use to bang Roz at Quarantine station  ;D
& he presented C.Dickerson with cheap plastic Mr.Olympia 'trophy'  :D

Father of Bodybuilding

« Reply #179 on: February 03, 2015, 11:31:04 PM »

2 guys just called with twice your IQ and 10x your income. They dock glans and play beefy rod colonoscopy at night. Makes them happy. By day one is an ER MD saving lives, the other is a biochemist working on tumor reduction drugs.

Don't be a biggot, Goodrum may be a "buffoon" but what makes him happy lifestyle wise shouldn't be any of your concerns.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #180 on: February 04, 2015, 12:33:21 AM »
2 guys just called with twice your IQ and 10x your income. They dock glans and play beefy rod colonoscopy at night. Makes them happy. By day one is an ER MD saving lives, the other is a biochemist working on tumor reduction drugs.

Don't be a biggot, Goodrum may be a "buffoon" but what makes him happy lifestyle wise shouldn't be any of your concerns.

Who is being a bigot? Talk about low comprehension on Getbig. I merely said I don't understand how two guys can be intimate with each other. That is the way they are wired, not me.

Good luck to everyone in their choices and preferences.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #181 on: February 04, 2015, 02:54:51 AM »
Who is being a bigot? Talk about low comprehension on Getbig. I merely said I don't understand how two guys can be intimate with each other. That is the way they are wired, not me.

Good luck to everyone in their choices and preferences.

don't go seeing your neighbour in the rain, Basile.

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: I'm Done With Getbig For Good. Final Post
« Reply #182 on: February 04, 2015, 04:18:41 AM »
I am not too sure why people announce they are leaving. Just leave.

Exactly, once i left for few months, came back continued posting and Everything was normal. 

Why the drama ?

Wooossshhhhhh BEYEKE

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #183 on: February 04, 2015, 06:56:41 PM »
Lmao

Mods deleted his thread about his radio show.  :D Vince, just come back and post as usual. Quit the drama.

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #184 on: February 06, 2015, 04:38:52 AM »
The title of this thread has been changed lol. It originally said I'm done with Getbig for good... It's now says done for now. BUT as I pointed out earlier in the thread, OMR has stated zero tolerance for these threads. So Vince should be banned anyway..  Hence done for good.
$

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #185 on: February 06, 2015, 05:14:51 AM »

ah the irony
T

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #186 on: February 06, 2015, 06:26:03 AM »
VG

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #187 on: February 06, 2015, 06:27:45 AM »
Seriously, Vince is gay?

Yes, but I can't say if he is a top or bottom.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #188 on: February 06, 2015, 09:36:08 AM »
Jack (ex Quantas guy, U must remember him ;)) say hi , he use to bang Roz at Quarantine station  ;D
& he presented C.Dickerson with cheap plastic Mr.Olympia 'trophy'  :D
Quoted just cause :)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #189 on: February 06, 2015, 09:38:37 AM »
VG
^^
I told you guys, he definitely will be back!!!  Some excuse will follow his return!!

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #190 on: February 06, 2015, 09:40:52 AM »
^^
I told you guys, he definitely will be back!!!  Some excuse will follow his return!!

we have not seen the last of the Jaguar juggernaut.