Author Topic: jimmy page and his girlfriend  (Read 22490 times)

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Re: jimmy page and his girlfriend
« Reply #150 on: January 29, 2015, 06:26:12 PM »

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #151 on: January 29, 2015, 06:32:24 PM »
It's so much fun to post here and then leave and come back a month later and see where shit went....

pretty predictable though. Never surprising... well, maybe a little ~

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #152 on: January 29, 2015, 09:52:14 PM »

Yes.  Unfortunately for my old friend Smellius..he looks like a Lurtle.

In my parts, owning your own pickup truck, having all your teeth, and not being on food stamps is quite the status symbol.

It's not always where you stand in life that matters but where you stand in comparison to others that does. Here in Kahaluu, also known as meth country, I'm quite the BMOC (Big Man on Campus).

"Hold me back, Vissy!"

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #153 on: January 29, 2015, 10:06:55 PM »
I think the difference up to 10-12 years is normal and natural (due to different ways of males/females judge potential sexual partners. I mean - for a female the power of her sexyess is given at age 16-17, for free, than it fades away. A male has to earn it's "sexual value" and it starts coming after age 25 or so, and it's only increasing from then on actually, if a male is not a loser of course. Well at least from my experience. I can chose whatever females I want now, compared to whena I was a semi-clueless 20 yo. I've worked a lot, on various aspects to increase my value and I've arrived to that position when the choices are basically limitless. I'm jacked, I have money, I have something to say, I feel great/relaxed being myself, the sky is the limit. It was not like that some years ago..), more than that - there may be some issues probably, not like it's "wrong" anyway.. just some interesting wirings of personality/behavior, affected by some past events/example of parents (mother a lot younger than father)/etc..

16 to 17 seems a bit young to be the peak of a woman's sexiness. I would expand that to maybe 20-28. That would seem to also the prime years for a woman to give birth. I think. A man's physical peak is also in his twenties starting to slowly diminish as he gets into his thirties.

But there use to be an expression when I was a kid that said, "Life begins at forty." That was on my uncle's 40th b-day cake when I was a kid. I asked my mom what that meant.

She told that that is the age when a man is secure in his job, has all his school debts paid and now starts building his life and fortune. His peak earning powers are when he gets into his fifties.

As a general rule a man's peak earning power tends to be his fifties. That's when you have the most experience and still young enough to be productive.

So why, from an evolutionary point of view, is a man's sexual peak in his mid to late teens and a woman's sexual peak is in their early thirties.
I've heard that for a woman her baby producing days are beginning to expire and this is a last gasp effort. But what would be the advantage for a teen to procreate when they can least support the survival of their off springs?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: January 29, 2015, 10:11:23 PM »
I think the difference up to 10-12 years is normal and natural (due to different ways of males/females judge potential sexual partners. I mean - for a female the power of her sexyess is given at age 16-17, for free, than it fades away. A male has to earn it's "sexual value" and it starts coming after age 25 or so, and it's only increasing from then on actually, if a male is not a loser of course. Well at least from my experience. I can chose whatever females I want now, compared to whena I was a semi-clueless 20 yo. I've worked a lot, on various aspects to increase my value and I've arrived to that position when the choices are basically limitless. I'm jacked, I have money, I have something to say, I feel great/relaxed being myself, the sky is the limit. It was not like that some years ago..), more than that - there may be some issues probably, not like it's "wrong" anyway.. just some interesting wirings of personality/behavior, affected by some past events/example of parents (mother a lot younger than father)/etc..

Sounds like you had a plan in life. Something that a lot of young people lack today. They have no direction and don't seem to plan for the future. Here in Hawaii men live with their parents well into their thirties and there is no rush to get out on your own like there was in my generation even if you have to "rough it".

If you don't mind me asking, how old are you?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: January 29, 2015, 10:13:44 PM »
pellius and groink

owning each other with 10000 word essays in this thread  :D

Which reminds me. I've been meaning to ask you, is it me or are you starting to mellow. Same with chaos. Are the years taking it's toll? Who is going to weed out the newbies and see if they have what it takes to survive here?

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #156 on: January 30, 2015, 05:14:44 AM »
Sounds like you had a plan in life. Something that a lot of young people lack today. They have no direction and don't seem to plan for the future. Here in Hawaii men live with their parents well into their thirties and there is no rush to get out on your own like there was in my generation even if you have to "rough it".

If you don't mind me asking, how old are you?

The remark about womans sexual power was more like they get it at 16-17, but yes - it continues up to their 30's (if good genes), while slowly diminishing. And you may be right about the "last chance" sexual peak they experience. I've been with a few females of 30-31yo (exception for me too, as most were younger than me, up to 10 years so far) and they seemed to be VERY desperate, even tho' they were good looking.

I'm 29 currently. Plenty of people live with their parents right into their 30's these days, the economy is really tough, I can understand that easily, but a lot of them just doesn't have a plan either. I hired some people when reconstructing my place to do various jobs, you know, electricity, painting, etc... Pros of their fields, all were above 45. I was positively surprised of how these people WORK, like they actually know what it is to do the job well, not half ass it and say "good enough" like many people of my age does now.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: January 30, 2015, 05:19:40 AM »
Which reminds me. I've been meaning to ask you, is it me or are you starting to mellow. Same with chaos. Are the years taking it's toll? Who is going to weed out the newbies and see if they have what it takes to survive here?

i got in to some silly arguments with some long termers which im not proud of

this place is best enjoyed with a pinch of salt

im gradually chilling in to the back ground

and letting the youngsters take over  :)
T