Getbig Bodybuilding Boards > Training Q&A
Lower back training
(1/5) > >>
thegamechanger:
From time to time i get a little pain in my lower back, do you reckon using a machine like this daily or every other day would do miracles for it?

pestosterone:
I do a couple high rep unweighted sets if I'm doing lots of heavy back rows barbell tbars dbell rows deadlifts etcetera especially if I'm blasting legs hard like I'm doing now with squats. Indo the back extensions some times as a warm up or in between sets and in some reps I'll hang at the bottom and let it stretch feels damn good especially after dead lifts and i do it mainly because I got addicted to the stretch it gives also I seem to have hardly any problems with it lately come to think of it.
thegamechanger:

--- Quote from: pestosterone on January 26, 2015, 06:27:50 PM ---I do a couple high rep unweighted sets if I'm doing lots of heavy back rows barbell tbars dbell rows deadlifts etcetera especially if I'm blasting legs hard like I'm doing now with squats. Indo the back extensions some times as a warm up or in between sets and in some reps I'll hang at the bottom and let it stretch feels damn good especially after dead lifts and i do it mainly because I got addicted to the stretch it gives also I seem to have hardly any problems with it lately come to think of it.

--- End quote ---

thanks i know dorian yates used to finish with it, and even him at his heaviest didnt use much weight at all
pestosterone:
Just give it a try for a while cant hurt anything like i sed I use it when my low back gets pumped bad it helps
Donny:

--- Quote from: pestosterone on January 26, 2015, 06:27:50 PM ---I do a couple high rep unweighted sets if I'm doing lots of heavy back rows barbell tbars dbell rows deadlifts etcetera especially if I'm blasting legs hard like I'm doing now with squats. Indo the back extensions some times as a warm up or in between sets and in some reps I'll hang at the bottom and let it stretch feels damn good especially after dead lifts and i do it mainly because I got addicted to the stretch it gives also I seem to have hardly any problems with it lately come to think of it.

--- End quote ---
Safe lower back exercise if you have some pain and can do partial reps. I even like doing these superset style with leg curls, stretch and contraction positions are great for Hammies.
Navigation
Message Index
Next page

Go to full version