Getbig Main Boards > General Topics
do you think Bob Lazar was telling the truth on Area 51?
(1/3) > >>
Army of One:
Could never make my mind up on this guy, his story seemed very detailed, to my eye when he was interviewed he didn't appear to be lying.He correctly named Area 51 years before the government even acknowledged its existence, hasn't tried to make money off of it when he could make a good wage doing the UFO circuit, and has never backed down off his claims.wiki for those who are unaware

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_Lazar
Natural Man:
true or not, what does it change about your everyday life?  :-\
Army of One:

--- Quote from: Natural Man on January 27, 2015, 03:29:41 PM ---true or not, what does it change about your everyday life?  :-\

--- End quote ---

Nothing, its just interesting as we have made massive strides in finding millions of new planets that could have life since then, in a few hundred years we may have the tech to get there, making us the UFOs if their is life on any one of them.Take a civ that is only a few hundred years ahead of us in tech, they already could have visited us.
Sexual Mustard:
I believe him.  The debunkers always say that there were no records of his previous claimed credentials/school, etc.  But even Bob  has alluded to the fact that the black government has that ability to wipe out your history if they wanted to, and I believe that.  They were definitely not happy with him.
Natural Man:

--- Quote from: Army of One on January 27, 2015, 03:40:47 PM ---Nothing, its just interesting as we have made massive strides in finding millions of new planets that could have life since then, in a few hundred years we may have the tech to get there, making us the UFOs if their is life on any one of them.Take a civ that is only a few hundred years ahead of us in tech, they already could have visited us.

--- End quote ---
and? life would still be all about killing instead of being killed. A daily struggle where the only point is to last longer than the competition.

In the end the whole thing is about some people making profit out of other gullible people's stupidity, same old story over and over again.
Navigation
Message Index
Next page

Go to full version