Author Topic: Favorite Tinder Stories  (Read 7097 times)

ritch

• Getbig V
Re: Favorite Tinder Stories
« Reply #25 on: January 29, 2015, 05:11:52 PM »
sounds like you are living the dream lol

::)

More than most may think actually but no need to brag and make others feel shitty about their lives. So I stay humble...
?

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: January 29, 2015, 06:23:26 PM »
What the hell was that ???

she's getting fucked by 3 guys and you're waiting for her to come back :-X

Even though it was a tough situation to have to wait for her, I would have waited too..she was drunk and if he would have left, who knows what would have happened....those guys may have done something really fucked up and then he would be involved in  because he was the one who brought her there......the police would have been on his ass big time...who wants to get involved with that....????????

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: January 29, 2015, 07:10:51 PM »
Even though it was a tough situation to have to wait for her, I would have waited too..she was drunk and if he would have left, who knows what would have happened....those guys may have done something really fucked up and then he would be involved in  because he was the one who brought her there......the police would have been on his ass big time...who wants to get involved with that....????????

Definitely an uncomfortable spot to be in. Generally I'm not to cool with hanging out with a chick and her ex, but that's my issue, so I don't think I'd ever made it to the super bowl party. Otherwise after finding out about the gang bang I'd probably had left, AFTER I beat the 75 year old dude in Madden (and made out with him in front of everyone, you know just to make a statement like you think she's nasty, yall ain't seen nothing yet).

The biggest issue would have been her car being at my place, that could have slowed me down from walking out, but after her actions you really got to protect yourself in a unknown environment.

All that said Squid is a good dude, his actions are commendable.  Hilarious story. I will one day pass it along as my own...

*If you left and something did happen that involved the police just be completely honest with them about what went down. After they get the facts they're usually understanding, poor guy was in the wrong place at the wrong time.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: January 29, 2015, 07:23:59 PM »
k, read your whole story and really think you should find someone else. I could never forgive that, ever.
That will haunt you the whole time. And if she always does that as mentioned, it will happen again.
Don't be the guy who gets the sloppy seconds, thirds and shit...
?

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
  • owned,meltdown,epic......
« Reply #29 on: January 29, 2015, 07:34:30 PM »
Why didn't you guys just gangbang her?   Total beta. That bitch would have thought she was Jodie Foster in The Accused

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #30 on: January 29, 2015, 07:36:16 PM »
Personally I would of fucked her.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
« Reply #31 on: January 29, 2015, 10:17:22 PM »
OP sounds queer

My favorite thing to do on "Tinder" is immediately ask a "match" "Can you introduce me to your friend in the third pic?"  It usually makes them furious 

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #32 on: January 29, 2015, 10:39:40 PM »
OP sounds queer

My favorite thing to do on "Tinder" is immediately ask a "match" "Can you introduce me to your friend in the third pic?"  It usually makes them furious 

I do something like that as well on dating sites. Funny as hell.  ;D ;D
X

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: January 30, 2015, 03:33:15 AM »
Maybe if she stopped fucking guys after the threesome her workmates would have taken her seriously

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: January 30, 2015, 03:50:11 AM »
More than most may think actually but no need to brag and make others feel shitty about their lives. So I stay humble...

i think you are an idiot  :)
T

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
« Reply #35 on: January 30, 2015, 03:59:10 AM »
The Drug House

Started flirting with this one girl on Tinder. Eventually got her number and she texted me on a daily basis. After two weeks of getting to know each other she asks me to be her date at a super bowl party. Sounded fun to me so I thought “why not”.

She said party was at 5 but she wanted to come over around 330 even though it was a ten minute ride there. Totally figured she wanted to hook up first so I totally prepared myself for that. She shows up, I invite her in and I ask “how long before we have to leave?” she says it already started so we have to leave now. I thought that was weird but I got in the car and drove there with blue balls the whole way. It was at a restaurant she worked at and it was an employees and dates party. When we get there it pretty much hasn’t started. Big surprise. We talk for about an hour and get to know each other but it’s painful because she’s so shy. It was open bar but she doesn’t drink so I resisted the temptation.

Eventually her coworkers come and I meet them. She told me one of them was an ex. It didn’t really bother me. They seemed like good guys. A little on the scummy side though. They all looked like shaggy from Scooby-Doo. They’re all about 22 and have a kid or two and have low income jobs.

Eventually they convince her to drink. One sip becomes a whole drink and one drink becomes three. She is really drunk but still being kinda flirty. I didn’t drink anything and played it on the safe side because I was driving. The plan was to leave halfway through and go to a house party. So I drive her and her coworkers there. What a horrible idea. We get there and it’s one of the shittiest places I’ve ever seen. There was a 75 year old man playing Madden instead of watching the super bowl. There was kids running around while people were doing various drugs and talking about selling Crack along with pregnant women drinking.

Little uncomfortable but fuck it. We all play a drinking game and then the girl goes to go to the bathroom down the hall. About 3 minutes later two of the coworkers go down the hall to the porch to smoke. About ten minutes goes by and her ex gets up to go see if the bathrooms open. He comes back and lays this on me: “John…. Uhh…. Jen is getting fucked by both those guys right now. Don’t go in the bathroom”.

I was absolutely stunned. I had no idea what to do. I sat there and just watched the super bowl. 5 minutes later she comes out literally pulling her pants up. She completely ignores me and continues playing. 5 minutes go by and she goes to smoke weed with another guy. One guy goes to check and comes back to let me know “Yeah sorry man she’s fucking him now too”. The guys at the table start saying how nice a guy I am and that it sucks that I’m her date and she’s fucked three guys. Then they start getting weird. They start whispering about me and pointing at me. Was entirely sure either was going to get my ass kicked. She comes back I tell her were leaving in 5. One guy at the table stops me and says “Wait! She’s already fucked Tim, Bill, and Mark, I figured me and Mike could get a go and you can have her the rest of the night!”

What. The. Fuck. I left immediately with her. Unfortunately her cars at my place. She kept saying the whole car ride that she hates it when this happens and this is why she doesn’t drink. Took the long way home because I knew she was drunk. She tried to prove she wasn’t by slapping herself and then saying “I’m not drunk, I see the three yellow lines in the road. I know there’s only two but that’s how I know I’m sober”. Tell her to stay for an hour knowing I could prolong it so she can sober up. She throws a hiss fit that her phones dead and her parents are looking for her. She says she has to drive home immediately. Get home. Say “K bye”. She apologies and leaves saying she’ll see me soon. Never talk to her again. She posts on Facebook for three weeks about how bad she fucked up, how her coworkers don’t take her seriously, and how she has to move because of it. “oh”.

You sound like an epic Beta male you know that...? ::)

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: January 30, 2015, 02:24:43 PM »
You sound like an epic Beta male you know that...? ::)
In the 1950s, it was called being a gentleman. But I wouldn't expect a modern day aspiring rapist to understand.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #37 on: January 30, 2015, 02:38:06 PM »
wonder if he frenched kissed the whore good night after he dropped her off at her car

TestDummy

• Getbig IV
  • 5%
« Reply #38 on: January 30, 2015, 03:23:46 PM »
That's a fucked up story bro.  I used to meet crazy chicks all the time on POF, I met this girl on there one time out in San Diego, first she lied about her age because she said she was like 32 but she was probably in her 40's still hot though so I didn't say shit, hung out at her place all weekend, and everything was cool, I didn't want to start a relationship but if she was down to let me come over and fuck all weekend every now and then that was cool. So anyway I was still in the Navy and went back to the ship then the next weekend she starts calling me but I was out at a bar with some friends having a goodbye party for one of the girls I worked with, so she calls me and instantly gets a fucked up attitude like where you at? Why do I here girls voices? So I'm like damn girl we only hung out one weekend then she starts flipping out on me so I'm like well you can fuck right the fuck off bitch. Well a couple days later I'm at work and I'm a MA in the Navy, like military police and this girl who is an investigator calls me over to her office and starts asking me about this chick, I'm like what the fuck, So I guess while I was asleep at her house she went in my wallet and wrote down all the info off my military ID and drivers license and she called my command and was saying that I raped her and all kinds of crazy shit, lucky for me she had no idea than when she was calling my command she was calling the office right next door to mine and I know everyone who works there so they just told her I was being punished and nobody every heard anything of it.   

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
« Reply #39 on: January 30, 2015, 03:28:38 PM »
In the 1950s, it was called being a gentleman. But I wouldn't expect a modern day aspiring rapist to understand.

Well it`s 2015 you fucking moron and your still a SORRY ASS BETA MALE!!! And believe it or not, there were actually Beta males in the 50`s as well... ::)

Btw, Im not the one you should be refereing to as a "rapist", wherever the fuck that came from... ::) You take that shit out on Andreisdarapist where it is rightfully deserved.

As a matter of fact, just GTFO of Getbig, your weak ass clearly dont belong here... >:(

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: January 30, 2015, 03:44:00 PM »
i think you are an idiot  :)

And a happy one I am!
?

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: January 30, 2015, 08:22:58 PM »
Well it`s 2015 you fucking moron and your still a SORRY ASS BETA MALE!!! And believe it or not, there were actually Beta males in the 50`s as well... ::)

Btw, Im not the one you should be refereing to as a "rapist", wherever the fuck that came from... ::) You take that shit out on Andreisdarapist where it is rightfully deserved.

As a matter of fact, just GTFO of Getbig, your weak ass clearly dont belong here... >:(
I called you an aspiring rapist which is what you are. You have more respect for those "alpha males" at the party who raped a drunk girl than the man who made sure she got home safely. No doubt you would've raped her as well. Face it, you're an aspiring rapist.

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
  • owned,meltdown,epic......
« Reply #42 on: January 30, 2015, 10:23:26 PM »
I called you an aspiring rapist which is what you are. You have more respect for those "alpha males" at the party who raped a drunk girl than the man who made sure she got home safely. No doubt you would've raped her as well. Face it, you're an aspiring rapist.
Save the chivalry good guy bullshit there beta. You might as well kissed her after she was done with those three dudes

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: January 31, 2015, 12:10:00 AM »
Squid,

There is no un-beta-ing your actions here.

The second I saw the poor people at her work, I would have suggested we go elsewhere. I would have simply stated that I don't fraternise with peasants, and we should adjourn to Dorsia for some food.

Once at Dorsia, we could have a nice bottle of red, some good food, do some high grade coke and fuck in the toilets...like civilised people.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: January 31, 2015, 12:59:05 AM »

And a happy one I am!

and ultimately thats all that matter  :-*
T

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
« Reply #45 on: January 31, 2015, 01:05:29 AM »

Are you fucking retarted or something? ???

This shit is even too stupid to comment! I have respect for those "alpha raping males"??? And you came to that conclusion based of that your a fucking Beta male???

Holy shit, talk about EPIC FAILURE! ;D

Get lost, chump - you are so done here............... ::)

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
« Reply #46 on: January 31, 2015, 01:06:35 AM »
Save the chivalry good guy bullshit there beta. You might as well kissed her after she was done with those three dudes

Who says he didnt? :-X

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: January 31, 2015, 06:37:39 AM »
Pretty sure you guys are just jealous because there's a good chance she puts out next time while you guys are gathered around the telly watching Jodie Foster rape scenes.