Author Topic: Gh really worth it?  (Read 5407 times)

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Gh really worth it?
« on: January 30, 2015, 08:46:46 PM »
Shit, 3000 dollars for 3 months so drop a few pounds and gain a few pounds of muscle?  What's the big deal?  1 gram of test per week will give much better results at a fraction of the price!

Imo gym rats have no business doing gh
you are gay.

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
Re: Gh really worth it?
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2015, 10:40:49 PM »
Not sure where you get $3000 for 3 months.  RX grade GH, no matter if it's Serostim, Humatrope, or Genotropin, isn't even close to that much.  Yes it's worth every penny. 

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2015, 11:14:23 PM »
I think once maxed out on gear, it's the next step.  126 units is not even a month supply costs about $1300 in Canada. So get more cash as you underestimated the cost.

Never used it, out of my reach by a long shot.
?

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2015, 12:27:34 AM »
100 iu of generic is at the most £125...  That's not unaffordable to treat your self now and then, tren and prop are the poor mans next best, gh is icing on the cake..of course everyone reacts differently tho...

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2015, 08:47:39 AM »
I think once maxed out on gear, it's the next step.  126 units is not even a month supply costs about $1300 in Canada. So get more cash as you underestimated the cost.

Never used it, out of my reach by a long shot.

Damn, that's outrageous.  Not even close to that here.  Actually very affordable, and abundant.  Honestly, I wouldn't ever use a generic again, even if Rx GH wasn't available.  They're just total junk.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2015, 11:49:21 AM »
You either find a good generic that has been tested thoroughly (not just serum) and use 5iu or above, or don't bother. Well, unless you are extremely rich and want to get pharm grade, which I am not convinced is that much better than a real generic. Problem is many generics are faked or not consistent. You'll need to do your research to find one you can trust. I think pharm is a waste of time and money. If it were the same price, then of course we'd all go that route but it's 5x the price at the very least.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2015, 12:18:57 PM »
Damn, that's outrageous.  Not even close to that here.  Actually very affordable, and abundant.  Honestly, I wouldn't ever use a generic again, even if Rx GH wasn't available.  They're just total junk.

pharmacy price is about 1 grand though if you can get that "deal" lol!
Then there is UG. I got nothing to worry about as my guy will exchange anything, no questions asked. Just wonder if being an ecto, GH is worth it for me.

I need shit like test, anadrol for size, getting lean just means to stop eating junk and maybe cut a meal, lol!

But just wanna try the stuff, lol, been around this for so long...
?

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2015, 12:49:03 PM »
You either find a good generic that has been tested thoroughly (not just serum) and use 5iu or above, or don't bother. Well, unless you are extremely rich and want to get pharm grade, which I am not convinced is that much better than a real generic. Problem is many generics are faked or not consistent. You'll need to do your research to find one you can trust. I think pharm is a waste of time and money. If it were the same price, then of course we'd all go that route but it's 5x the price at the very least.

You ever used Serostim or Humatrope?  No generic even compares, not even close.  The dose you need of an pharm grade is nothing because they are dosed correctly and pure.  I've used every generic, and they are junk.  Used Humatrope, Serostim, Genotropin, Omnitrope, and Nutropin AQ.  All excellent and none are 5x the price of generics.  Not sure where you can say pharm grade is a waste, especially if you've never used it.  It's unreal and you don't need much of it at all. 

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2015, 01:46:00 PM »
pharmacy price is about 1 grand though if you can get that "deal" lol!
Then there is UG. I got nothing to worry about as my guy will exchange anything, no questions asked. Just wonder if being an ecto, GH is worth it for me.

I need shit like test, anadrol for size, getting lean just means to stop eating junk and maybe cut a meal, lol!

But just wanna try the stuff, lol, been around this for so long...

You should try it, you'll love it.  You use slin as well?  Even better.  Makes all the gear you take work more effectively, when dieting you will have a much easier time holding on to size.  I don't need to tell you, you know what GH does.  It's with pharm grade you know exactly what is in the vial, and the purity is top notch.  No guessing or worrying about it being under dosed or impurities.  No water retention either, like with generics.  Sure if you eat pizza all day, anything will make you hold water, but most generics are notorious for water.  Any pharm is excellent, but if you ever have the chance to try Humatrope jump on it.  My favorite, but usually use Serostim it's cheaper. 

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2015, 02:31:00 PM »
You should try it, you'll love it.  You use slin as well?  Even better.  Makes all the gear you take work more effectively, when dieting you will have a much easier time holding on to size.  I don't need to tell you, you know what GH does.  It's with pharm grade you know exactly what is in the vial, and the purity is top notch.  No guessing or worrying about it being under dosed or impurities.  No water retention either, like with generics.  Sure if you eat pizza all day, anything will make you hold water, but most generics are notorious for water.  Any pharm is excellent, but if you ever have the chance to try Humatrope jump on it.  My favorite, but usually use Serostim it's cheaper. 

Just not convinced it's a great mass builder, as mentioned, getting lean is no problem for me at all. But... Can see myself doing 2 units to preserve my beauty when the time comes, lol...
?

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2015, 05:28:48 PM »
GH will not build mass unless it is in the presence of insulin

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2015, 01:44:17 AM »
GH will not build mass unless it is in the presence of insulin
and then its the insulin building mass and not the GH ^^

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2015, 02:31:23 AM »
and then its the insulin building mass and not the GH ^^

Well, you can't build a house without bricks but it's not really mortar building a house either lol

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2015, 03:20:31 AM »
Well, you can't build a house without bricks but it's not really mortar building a house either lol
well, you can build a house without mortar (GH)
just gotta use enough superglue (tren) with your bricks (slin)  ;D :D

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: February 01, 2015, 08:37:24 AM »
GH most certainly builds mass, even without slin.  You have to use more for mass if not using slin.  The results are obviously more dramatic with slin, but GH just gives a thicker more quality look, and allows more calories to be eaten without putting  on fat.  The muscles have a roundness and fullness that is not present without GH. 

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2015, 09:03:33 AM »
^ that doesnt mean its building any muscle though

you get "the look" with a few IU
but you need a shitton to actually induce cell differentiation (if it happens at all)

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2015, 09:50:30 AM »
GH most certainly builds mass, even without slin.  You have to use more for mass if not using slin.  The results are obviously more dramatic with slin, but GH just gives a thicker more quality look, and allows more calories to be eaten without putting  on fat.  The muscles have a roundness and fullness that is not present without GH. 

That's an excellent summary. But I mean duh... You use the stuff, lol! Guys all claim "that look" while on it.
?

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2015, 02:06:26 AM »
if you want the more full 3d look then just use peptides.

3iu of naturtal gh a day plus what you release when you sleep.

like jizmo says

you need higher doses 15ius a day to introduce new cells

imo ive not noticed that much difference if atall on hgh and off it. maybe slightly less lean

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2015, 07:05:39 AM »

like jizmo says

imo ive not noticed that much difference if atall on hgh and off it. maybe slightly less lean
Exactly.  Imo 1 gram of test is far superior to gh and at a fraction of the cost
you are gay.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: February 03, 2015, 07:54:43 AM »

like jizmo says

my stomach sure was "3d" on peptides, lol!!!
?

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: February 04, 2015, 03:15:39 AM »
Lmao - yeah thats the irritating thing with peps bloat.

another thing with hgh at 6ius i was fuuking tired all day even if jabbed aty night
hard to get up and function. - can only imagine on 15ius a day what the lethargy would be like.

i got some peps on the way n some slin, usually run gh with my slin but will try it with peps see how big the differnece is