Author Topic: Pro life or abortion? Which side are you on?  (Read 14406 times)

bigmc

• Getbig V
Re: Pro life or abortion? Which side are you on?
« Reply #25 on: January 31, 2015, 07:49:52 AM »
Sober Shizzo is untrollable.  :-*

im not trolling

these topics are embarrassing

especially when it is clear you cant formulate an intelligent opinion on them

im not hating on you just stating a fact
T

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #26 on: January 31, 2015, 07:50:59 AM »
After this unique topic, please start a liberal vs conservative, dorian vs coleman, and what women really want thread since those are some uncovered topics we need to bring to light as well.

And then a super bowl thread and a Dave Palumbo supplement review thread, just to cover all the shitty poster bases.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #27 on: January 31, 2015, 07:57:38 AM »
im not trolling

these topics are embarrassing

especially when it is clear you cant formulate an intelligent opinion on them

im not hating on you just stating a fact
Sure I can. Abortions are a part of civilized society, and have been since ancient times. A woman (better yet a couple)
Absolutely has the right to decide if circumstances support the notion of providing proper care for a child.

Show me a world where all kids are fed, clothed, and loved, and I will change my stance on abortion.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #28 on: January 31, 2015, 08:00:47 AM »
While people look at Ronnie Coleman and see an insane structure, conditioning and size, they may feel to realize that, at their respective best, Dorian Yates had arguably better conditioning and hardness and actually weighed more.  Each also had their flaws.

I wonder who win if they showed up in the best shape at the same time.  I also wonder if Coleman '98 would beat Coleman '99, since there are distinct differences of opinion amongst experts, internet posters who have never been to a show, and even Ronnie himself.

Discuss.
Y

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: January 31, 2015, 08:01:29 AM »
Sure I can. Abortions are a part of civilized society, and have been since ancient times. A woman (better yet a couple)
Absolutely has the right to decide if circumstances support the notion of providing proper care for a child.

Show me a world where all kids are fed, clothed, and loved, and I will change my stance on abortion.

how about you  change your stance on scouring the internet

for topics you think will generate 100 replies

thanks in advance
T

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #30 on: January 31, 2015, 08:03:34 AM »
At what point does nothing become life?  Calm down Plato.

Hate to break this to you, but abortions have been practiced for thousands of years. Who are you to demand that a woman must have a baby?

So aborting a fetus (keyword being a fetus) at around a month, is considered murder to you?

The same guy, who is praying that some dude tresspasses on his lawn, so that he can go full commando on his ass, and then go hide out in his "fallout shelter"  ::)

Go join the minutemen militia aj.

In other words: I have no idea, I am just spewing shit.

bigmc

• Getbig V
On this day in history
« Reply #31 on: January 31, 2015, 08:04:07 AM »
U.S. President Harry S. Truman publicly announces his decision to support the development of the hydrogen bomb, a weapon theorized to be hundreds of times more powerful than the atomic bombs dropped on Japan during World War II.

Five months earlier, the United States had lost its nuclear supremacy when the Soviet Union successfully detonated an atomic bomb at their test site in Kazakhstan. Then, several weeks after that, British and U.S. intelligence came to the staggering conclusion that German-born Klaus Fuchs, a top-ranking scientist in the U.S. nuclear program, was a spy for the Soviet Union. These two events, and the fact that the Soviets now knew everything that the Americans did about how to build a hydrogen bomb, led Truman to approve massive funding for the superpower race to complete the world's first "superbomb," as he described it in his public announcement on January 31.

On November 1, 1952, the United States successfully detonated "Mike," the world's first hydrogen bomb, on the Elugelab Atoll in the Pacific Marshall Islands. The 10.4-megaton thermonuclear device, built upon the Teller-Ulam principles of staged radiation implosion, instantly vaporized an entire island and left behind a crater more than a mile wide. The incredible explosive force of Mike was also apparent from the sheer magnitude of its mushroom cloud--within 90 seconds the mushroom cloud climbed to 57,000 feet and entered the stratosphere. One minute later, it reached 108,000 feet, eventually stabilizing at a ceiling of 120,000 feet. Half an hour after the test, the mushroom stretched 60 miles across, with the base of the head joining the stem at 45,000 feet.

Three years later, on November 22, 1955, the Soviet Union detonated its first hydrogen bomb on the same principle of radiation implosion. Both superpowers were now in possession of the "hell bomb," as it was known by many Americans, and the world lived under the threat of thermonuclear war for the first time in history.
T

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 31, 2015, 08:05:32 AM »
how about you  change your stance on scouring the internet

for topics you think will generate 100 replies

thanks in advance
All the topics about O'Hearn, Piana, Obama, hebrews, and electricity were already taken.

Sorry that I actually value discussing things from time to time.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 31, 2015, 08:05:51 AM »

Shizzo, aren't you much more familiar with the notion that socially irresponsible welfare dwellers will continue to pop out kids expecting taxpayers to shoulder the responsibility for providing for them?

Food, shelter, etc. from taxpayer funded programs is seen as a "right" to them.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: January 31, 2015, 08:07:59 AM »
Shizzo, aren't you much more familiar with the notion that socially irresponsible welfare dwellers will continue to pop out kids expecting taxpayers to shoulder the responsibility for providing for them?

Ask that question to Aj. He seems to think that every baby ever , should have been born.

bigmc

• Getbig V
is get big racist
« Reply #35 on: January 31, 2015, 08:08:15 AM »
there are  a lot of strong opinions on race posted on get big

is it a racist site discuss
T

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #36 on: January 31, 2015, 08:08:32 AM »

Shizzo can't quite grasp the notion that his scenarios are a more serious indictment of the welfare state than of of pro-life views.

bigmc

• Getbig V
Threads with 100 replies
« Reply #37 on: January 31, 2015, 08:09:00 AM »
can you judge the quality of a thread by the number of replies

discuss
T

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: January 31, 2015, 08:09:47 AM »
Shizzo's plan of a decent thread is in danger of being aborted.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #39 on: January 31, 2015, 08:10:05 AM »
This garbage thread should be moved to the Politics board where it will die a quick death.

bigmc

• Getbig V
war in the middle east
« Reply #40 on: January 31, 2015, 08:10:12 AM »
did america and the uk invasion of iraq

create the current breeding ground for isis

discuss
T

bigmc

• Getbig V
The right to carry firearms
« Reply #41 on: January 31, 2015, 08:11:12 AM »
does the proliferation of firearms in the usa

increase gun crime

discuss
T

bigmc

• Getbig V
legalise drugs
« Reply #42 on: January 31, 2015, 08:12:26 AM »
if drugs were legal

would use rise or fall

discuss
T

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
Re: On this day in history
« Reply #43 on: January 31, 2015, 08:14:17 AM »
U.S. President Harry S. Truman publicly announces his decision to support the development of the hydrogen bomb, a weapon theorized to be hundreds of times more powerful than the atomic bombs dropped on Japan during World War II.

Five months earlier, the United States had lost its nuclear supremacy when the Soviet Union successfully detonated an atomic bomb at their test site in Kazakhstan. Then, several weeks after that, British and U.S. intelligence came to the staggering conclusion that German-born Klaus Fuchs, a top-ranking scientist in the U.S. nuclear program, was a spy for the Soviet Union. These two events, and the fact that the Soviets now knew everything that the Americans did about how to build a hydrogen bomb, led Truman to approve massive funding for the superpower race to complete the world's first "superbomb," as he described it in his public announcement on January 31.

On November 1, 1952, the United States successfully detonated "Mike," the world's first hydrogen bomb, on the Elugelab Atoll in the Pacific Marshall Islands. The 10.4-megaton thermonuclear device, built upon the Teller-Ulam principles of staged radiation implosion, instantly vaporized an entire island and left behind a crater more than a mile wide. The incredible explosive force of Mike was also apparent from the sheer magnitude of its mushroom cloud--within 90 seconds the mushroom cloud climbed to 57,000 feet and entered the stratosphere. One minute later, it reached 108,000 feet, eventually stabilizing at a ceiling of 120,000 feet. Half an hour after the test, the mushroom stretched 60 miles across, with the base of the head joining the stem at 45,000 feet.

Three years later, on November 22, 1955, the Soviet Union detonated its first hydrogen bomb on the same principle of radiation implosion. Both superpowers were now in possession of the "hell bomb," as it was known by many Americans, and the world lived under the threat of thermonuclear war for the first time in history.

Excellent topic.  You have to wonder if having these weapons increase our overall threat matrix, or actually strengthen to possibility of peace since they are so powerful, one side could never "win".
Y

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: January 31, 2015, 08:14:56 AM »
Its funny, all of these topics that bigmc is coming up with, would make for better threads than 95% of the shit people are putting out now.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: January 31, 2015, 08:15:45 AM »
Police are good
Muslims suck
George Zimmerman is innocent
True Anus is closet homo with terrible hair
The original Blacks lived in Israel but we're still lazy and shiftless
Mike Brown was a gentle giant
Michelle Obama has the right to tell you what to eat
Go4It is a qweer little kewpie doll
Goodrum knows best
Ronnie>>>>Dorian
Musclecenter is natural
Pj Braun and Noel fuller promoting shit
Ron posted a zero response contestant lineup

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
Re: is get big racist
« Reply #46 on: January 31, 2015, 08:16:05 AM »
there are  a lot of strong opinions on race posted on get big

is it a racist site discuss

Excellent topic.

Some of the racist posts on here are vile.  But one has to wonder if these are true feelings, or if they are just done for shock value?  Could it be isolated incidents being projected on to an entire race of people?

Discuss.
Y

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
Re: legalise drugs
« Reply #47 on: January 31, 2015, 08:18:11 AM »
if drugs were legal

would use rise or fall

discuss

Excellent topic.  On one hand, greater availability could lead to increase use.  On the other, maybe making these taboo items mainstream would encourage more moderate use, and less abuse.

Discuss.
Y

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: January 31, 2015, 08:18:44 AM »
Oh here is a new thread: Is Jason Genova juicing heavy?

WHO GIVES A FUCK.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
Re: is get big racist
« Reply #49 on: January 31, 2015, 08:19:06 AM »
Excellent topic.

Some of the racist posts on here are vile.  But one has to wonder if these are true feelings, or if they are just done for shock value?  Could it be isolated incidents being projected on to an entire race of people?

Discuss.

Maybe Getbig is a more unvarnished reality of what people really think.

Statistics aren't racist.