Author Topic: At a crossroads  (Read 1951 times)

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
At a crossroads
« on: February 01, 2015, 02:04:34 PM »
I'm 36 f'ing years old now.  Been off and on gear for about 10 years now.  My natural test levels are low (around 200 or so).  I been off for 4 months now mainly because I don't want to be 100% dependent on test for the rest of my life.  I did an agreesive pct, so not sure my natural test levels are now.   In fact I'm on sermorelin now to preserve some mass and my weight has been maintained.  
Just feel so tired all the time.  Was thinking of doing another cycle, it's like Christmas for me, can't wait to do the next cycle always planning on what to do next!  
Love to hop back on but reluctant cause I know if I continue this I'll be on the rest of my life and not sure if I want that either!   Not sure if I should stop and just continue on with sermorelin and maybe gh.   Don't want to be 65 injecting myself.
you are gay.

ritch

• Getbig V
Re: At a crossroads
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2015, 02:26:13 PM »
at 65 you will be on hrt for sure. Why bother with this pct shit? Suffering for nothing....
?

whitewidow

« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2015, 03:22:14 PM »
I would just go the TRT way. I know it sounds bad but one shot a week is nothing. I'm 33 and already on TRT and I know I will be on it till I die. I do abuse my TRT dose and also use other compounds but once I cool down I have no issue with doing one injection every 7-10 days. Now if you want kids that's a diffrent story.

TestDummy

• Getbig IV
  • 5%
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2015, 03:26:06 PM »
fuck it bro TRT is the way to go

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2015, 07:26:30 PM »
fuck it bro TRT is the way to go

You don't worry about test lowering your hdl and leading to heart disease and potentially hair loss and prostate cancer?
you are gay.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2015, 08:46:10 PM »
You don't worry about test lowering your hdl and leading to heart disease and potentially hair loss and prostate cancer?

There's health risks to low test as well. So pick your poison I say. HRT doses should not cause the problems listed here if in good health. Say using gear took 10 years off your life. So what? Not living too strong near the end anyway...
?

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2015, 09:03:41 PM »
There's health risks to low test as well. So pick your poison I say. HRT doses should not cause the problems listed here if in good health. Say using gear took 10 years off your life. So what? Not living too strong near the end anyway...

That's the thing, I do not think you should get to age 50 and be fat and then go on TRT. That would fuck you up!
However if you've been a hormone user all your life and are lean and active then TRT doses will not hurt your health at all.

gettingbetter

• Getbig III
  • Fuck Yeah!
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2015, 11:34:53 AM »

I'm way more worried about the potential effects of starting to hate going to the gym as I get older, starting to feel depressed, low energy, less drive, low libido etc. I think it kills way more people than low HDL.

As for pinning until you are old, using TRT doses, the injection can be quite infrequent, there are creams etc...

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2015, 01:27:59 PM »
That's the thing, I do not think you should get to age 50 and be fat and then go on TRT. That would fuck you up!
However if you've been a hormone user all your life and are lean and active then TRT doses will not hurt your health at all.
Exactly what happened to my retarded uncle. His fat ass turned 50 got him some testosterone deodorant all kinds of problems insued until he quit

TestDummy

• Getbig IV
  • 5%
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2015, 06:07:42 PM »

I'm in good shape, 37, never go crazy with the dosage, by the time I'm 50 why not just do low dose test.  I've known guys that have died in there 40's from cancer, if it's not one thing it'll be another the way I see it