Author Topic: Superbowl XLIX - Pete Carroll (Official)  (Read 15486 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Superbowl XLIX - Pete Carroll (Official)
« Reply #25 on: February 01, 2015, 08:54:06 PM »

Sorry, but as much as he disgusts me.... Belichick is making that call if Pats have the ball, not McDaniels.  

how much of their success this year did we credit the OC with?  Or he only gets the blame?  What did caroll have going with 20 seconds left, that was more important than calling this play?  maybe he was on those 911 CT websites and not following the game?

Belichick didn't have the ball now did he.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #26 on: February 01, 2015, 08:56:23 PM »
I lost $1000 on that fucking game.

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
Re: Pete Carroll (Official)
« Reply #27 on: February 01, 2015, 08:57:05 PM »
This where you have to know how Carroll operates. He's easily the single most motivating coach to his players in the NFL. I've never met a person more positive than him.

I'm gonna have to say that even the Best makes Spectacular mistakes sometimes.....if that ball was not intercepted, I'm sure they would have run it on 3rd Dwn, but why take such a huge risk on 2nd Dwn where you had the chance to Crush it in with Beast Mode already on fire?.....this is more Puzzling than a chess game....this game will be remembered for many future NFL generations to come

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #28 on: February 01, 2015, 08:59:05 PM »
I lost $1000 on that fucking game.

How much you lose on Oregon Ducks?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #29 on: February 01, 2015, 09:00:31 PM »

I'm gonna have to say that even the Best makes Spectacular mistakes sometimes.....if that ball was not intercepted, I'm sure they would have run it on 3rd Dwn, but why take such a huge risk on 2nd Dwn where you had the chance to Crush it in with Beast Mode already on fire?.....this is more Puzzling than a chess game....this game will be remembered for many future NFL generations to come

Plus, Wilson has been awful the past 2 weeks.   Should have lost to GB, and should have been blown out today.  

The league has figured out Wilson.  It's that simple.   When Lynch is "on", Wilson is good. When they're catching beastmode, then Russell wilson is an average QB to above average.  He's not top 6 in the NFL, probably not top 10.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #30 on: February 01, 2015, 09:03:43 PM »
carroll always was a risk taker, it paid off at the end of the first half but killed him at the end of the game

that kearse catch would've been david tyree part 2 if not for his bad call

E
E

hp31

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: February 01, 2015, 09:04:30 PM »

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: February 01, 2015, 09:08:47 PM »
Something to wonder.................. ....

Lynch has been grabbing his cock when he scores big TDs.  He did it 2 weeks ago, then grabbed it again when shaking hands with teammates celebrating.  Deviant behavior and disgusting.  The NFL said the team would be penalized 15 yards if he did that shit today.  They watched on TD #1 he scored.

NOW, if he scores TD #2, they win the game, and 15 yards doesn't matter one bit.   Does the SEA coaching staff know this... and decide they'd rather get a TD from a WR and not give Beastmode the chance to further embarass the team by winning the super bowl and jerking his penis while doing it?   Caroll admitted last week that even he cannot stop Lynch from doing it.   Was "denying him the SB winning TD" a move to prevent him from grabbing penis, and forcing ESPN to play the crotch grab 1000 times?   

I think they wanted to win - but their secondary goal was to let another man get the TD, to keep Lynch from touching genitals on television.  Beastmode was a LAST RESORT to score there.   Makes sense why they'd take ball out of his hands in final seconds.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #33 on: February 01, 2015, 09:36:35 PM »
Something to wonder.................. ....

Lynch has been grabbing his cock when he scores big TDs.  He did it 2 weeks ago, then grabbed it again when shaking hands with teammates celebrating.  Deviant behavior and disgusting.  The NFL said the team would be penalized 15 yards if he did that shit today.  They watched on TD #1 he scored.

NOW, if he scores TD #2, they win the game, and 15 yards doesn't matter one bit.   Does the SEA coaching staff know this... and decide they'd rather get a TD from a WR and not give Beastmode the chance to further embarass the team by winning the super bowl and jerking his penis while doing it?   Caroll admitted last week that even he cannot stop Lynch from doing it.   Was "denying him the SB winning TD" a move to prevent him from grabbing penis, and forcing ESPN to play the crotch grab 1000 times?   

I think they wanted to win - but their secondary goal was to let another man get the TD, to keep Lynch from touching genitals on television.  Beastmode was a LAST RESORT to score there.   Makes sense why they'd take ball out of his hands in final seconds.

You're the only one looking at him grabbing his cock. Is there something you wish to discuss?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: February 01, 2015, 09:56:38 PM »
You're the only one looking at him grabbing his cock. Is there something you wish to discuss?

Coach, I am being serious here.   Caroll admitted he cannot stop lynch from grabbing his privates.  That has to make him upset.  No way you have beliechick admitting he can't stop a Revis Island from grabbing his ball sack.   LOL

I like caroll MORE now.  Because I believe he tried to deny Piece-mode the glory.  I really do.  Pete thought he'd get the win anyway, of course. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #35 on: February 02, 2015, 01:13:26 PM »
Coach, I am being serious here.   Caroll admitted he cannot stop lynch from grabbing his privates.  That has to make him upset.  No way you have beliechick admitting he can't stop a Revis Island from grabbing his ball sack.   LOL

I like caroll MORE now.  Because I believe he tried to deny Piece-mode the glory.  I really do.  Pete thought he'd get the win anyway, of course. 

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000466712/article/seahawks-offer-marshawn-lynch-huge-contract-extension

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: February 02, 2015, 01:17:03 PM »

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000466712/article/seahawks-offer-marshawn-lynch-huge-contract-extension

doesn't matter what the organization does.  coach and GM don't always agree on things.  Schneider likes to be in the Super Bowl.  Caroll can't like the fact he has to admit he can't stop players from crotch grabbing or shitting in the end zone. 

Actual men don't let their players do that.  Beliechick straightened Randy Moss right out.   But Caroll, well...

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #37 on: February 02, 2015, 01:27:06 PM »
Rob, you're having an epic melt over this bro.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #38 on: February 02, 2015, 03:11:51 PM »
If Lynch ran it and was stuffed and they called a timeout and ran it again and he got stuffed no one would be second guessing them.  I don't think anyone would be saying Bevell is an idiot for not calling a play to throw a slant into 3 triple coverage.  You're at the one yard line and you line up in shotgun at the 5 yard line?  The whole thing is so idiotic it makes you think if they wanted to lose.  More fodder for the fools.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: February 02, 2015, 03:27:16 PM »
If Lynch ran it and was stuffed and they called a timeout and ran it again and he got stuffed no one would be second guessing them.  I don't think anyone would be saying Bevell is an idiot for not calling a play to throw a slant into 3 triple coverage.  You're at the one yard line and you line up in shotgun at the 5 yard line?  The whole thing is so idiotic it makes you think if they wanted to lose.  More fodder for the fools.

watch the play again no triple coverage Wilson tried to hit Ricardo Lockette on a quick slant, and Butler jumped the route and intercepted the ball

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #40 on: February 02, 2015, 03:30:53 PM »
Detroit loses to Dallas because of controversial reversal of interference flag.

Dallas loses to Green Bay because of controversial incomplete pass ruling on touchdown.

Green Bay loses to Seattle because of fluke onside kick recovery and hail mary reception in OT.

Seattle loses to New England because of bonehead decision to pass on the 1 yardline and get picked.

:D Fun post season in the NFC!!

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #41 on: February 02, 2015, 03:35:33 PM »

Dallas loses to Green Bay because of controversial incomplete pass ruling on touchdown.

Green Bay loses to Seattle because of fluke onside kick recovery and hail mary reception in OT.

Seattle loses to New England because of bonehead decision to pass on the 1 yardline and get picked.

adding all these plus all the Drama (Ray rice/Peterson) make the 2014 NFL season the most Exciting..... ;) ;)....and Roger Goodell salary this year stands at a whopping $44 mil........he's the winner

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: February 02, 2015, 03:37:18 PM »

adding all these plus all the Drama (Ray rice/Peterson) make the 2014 NFL season the most Exciting..... ;) ;)....and Roger Goodell salary this year stands at a whopping $44 mil........he's the winner

Not to forget the Pats "deflategate"!!

Great season!!

ChuckleHead

« Reply #43 on: February 02, 2015, 03:38:24 PM »

:D Fun post season in the NFC!!

and if Seattle had won you would have had the pats losing because of that crazy catch.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #44 on: February 02, 2015, 03:38:57 PM »
Not to forget the Pats "deflategate"!!

Great season!!

Notice how Brady had less than 10 yards average per completion?  He underthrew Gronk twice on a long play.  Maybe his puny hands can't handle big balls, yes homo.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #45 on: February 02, 2015, 03:50:23 PM »
Lets give the 12th Man a Round of Applause here

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #46 on: February 02, 2015, 03:56:39 PM »
Lets give the 12th Man a Round of Applause here

Like coach - like player

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: February 02, 2015, 04:04:14 PM »
and if Seattle had won you would have had the pats losing because of that crazy catch.

LOL exactly....another fluke play!

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: February 02, 2015, 04:04:59 PM »
Notice how Brady had less than 10 yards average per completion?  He underthrew Gronk twice on a long play.  Maybe his puny hands can't handle big balls, yes homo.

I like how you think.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: February 02, 2015, 04:07:21 PM »

agree completely.  Yes, he had a good game, but yes, he did throw a bunch of tiny passes and was inaccurate on everything over 20 yards.  He's been using a tiny ball for 7 years.  Big change suddenly.