Author Topic: who has had good luck with HGH for skin rejuvenation?  (Read 3560 times)

whitewidow

who has had good luck with HGH for skin rejuvenation?
« on: February 09, 2015, 04:39:20 AM »
The one guy I know who got legit serostim kits got it from a fir he was in and has 3rd degree burns all over and the HGH did help with the skin rejuvenation. he was using it since he was in middle school.

I never really saw that happen with my skin my acne stayed the same but has anybody see their skin /steroid acne clear up  with HGH usage? I am going to use it anyway for just muscle growth but should I expecy any skin rejuvenation or is all that just a Myth? I knw it is prescribed for skin rejuvenation but it can't work like that for everybody. I do notice the people in Hollywood and the film industry seem to have better skin on HGH then off HGH.

so basic question does HGH help with skin rejuvenation?

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
Re: who has had good luck with HGH for skin rejuvenation?
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2015, 06:19:07 AM »
acne has pretty much nothing to do with what hgh does to your skin, sorry man

whitewidow

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2015, 07:39:50 AM »

It does make peoples skin appear better that's not a myth that is fact. I'm not saying it helps with steroid acne if you read my whole response. I just want to get some people on here were they have noticed any diffrnce in their skin appearence. Like I said in my first post- HGH is really used by some to give them a healthier Skin pattern. Like I also said I didn;t notice it did much of shit for my skin

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2015, 07:55:45 AM »
Not greatly tbh.

maybe more glowy smooth sort off - nothing major for me tbh

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2015, 08:14:40 AM »
well from what i read especially the older guys report their skin got smoother and less "wrinkly" and some kind of glowing and more elastic. some also claim a transparent look with high dosages, however id tend to think it rather thickens your skin at high dosages...

im still young and i have smooth baby skin anyway, so no idea personally.

it does not take away from the acne look or reduce zits or anything... acne will make you look a lot unhealthier than GH makes you look healthy.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2015, 11:28:37 AM »

X2.  You're pumping HGH hard in your teens but hormones cause the acne.  Nothing you can do about it but shower more, scrub more and tan more.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2015, 07:40:42 PM »
It can cause ance.   Anything that raises insulin like growth factor can cause acne...

It may help with wrinkles etc, but not with acne
you are gay.

whitewidow

« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2015, 11:25:59 PM »
X2.  You're pumping HGH hard in your teens but hormones cause the acne.  Nothing you can do about it but shower more, scrub more and tan more.

I shower twice a day like most all of us plus I Tan as much as i want. I bought a pass where I can tan everyday if I want but it hasn;t worked like I expected,of course I don't tan everyday maybe 3 times a week at most.

It does help but isn't the answer. I know tanning is better then taking accutane from what I saw on youtube, I think I exagerate how bad my acne is, after seeing the guys on youtube on accutane I felt real bad for those guys plus accutane makes you weak! It e=really does take some strength out of your body.

I think it's just too many toxins in my body. I'll run some HGH and see what happens. Like I said I have used HGH in the past(Real Seros) and my skin did seem to look better but my acne was not nearly like this.

It's real odd because the acne is only on my rear delt area, nowhere else. Nothing on my face,chest,arms or legs just my rear delts!

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2015, 04:23:15 AM »
body acne is nothing. got the shit on my face and would gladly transfer it to my back or delts anytime.

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2015, 04:25:12 AM »
Acne sucks and I've had horrible back acne since I was a kid. Scarring everywhere and I had some on my face and chest but it's all gone now except for some on my back and weirdly enough I get it on my thighs too. Accutane is the only answer

whitewidow

« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2015, 05:03:21 AM »
Acne sucks and I've had horrible back acne since I was a kid. Scarring everywhere and I had some on my face and chest but it's all gone now except for some on my back and weirdly enough I get it on my thighs too. Accutane is the only answer

Maybe when your young accutane would be a choice but at 33 years old accutane is a awful choice. I think there are ways to get rid of acne naturally. I do the blast and cruise method so right now i am just on Test cyp pharmacy grade watson brand from local pharmacy and Alpha-Pharma EQ . I am only using 1 gram alotgether 500mg of each compound. Like i said it is more myself who notices it. If you are a self conscious person then acne is going to make you obsess a little bit over the acne.

I think HGH can;t hurt. they gave it to my friend who was a burn victim and I have heard from many it did clear up their skin not really from acne but like jizmo said  wrinkly skin, bits of exzema shit like that. I was going to use HGH hands down anyway but i am going to let you guys know if it helps this rear delt acne. Of course this is a hormonal issue. It got bad when I was running 4 diffrent hormoes. My body does fine on Test and nandrolone but throw in some primo and Masteron and it can make you break out a bit . Like heenok said i am just glad it is not on my face and really not that bad on my rear delts

I just never have had acne this bad but it fade out. I don;t fuck with it so it should just go away once I finally stop. accutane is out of the question for me because it will make you weaker in the gym wich is a BIg NO NO.

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2015, 06:49:42 AM »
You know what helps

MT2 and sunbeds.

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2015, 03:04:32 PM »
I think the answer to getting rid of your acne or minimizing it is to stick with the same dosage of the same compounds and let your body adapt to them. Because if your lowering or upping your dosages all the time and you already have problems with acne its just going to make things worse. I think HGH will cause more acne also. I've seen on other forums people talk about getting cycstic acne from HGH. I would just stick to the same compounds for a decent amount of time and then slowly work your way up to higher dosages if you feel its necessary. I think it's possible for some people's body's to adapt to larger dosages over time and the problem could be that you just used to many compounds at once after not using any for a long time.

My acne I got really bad around last December and even being off for over a year im still getting the occasional giant cyst. My dermatologist told me once my body gets acne from steroids that I will always get it from steroids that something genetically changed in me or something like that. I didn't believe her at first but I never had acne before and now I get acne randomly so I feel like she could be on to something.

I really believe the only things that will help acne go away is your hormones stabilizing over time, or Accutane, or some sort of anti biotic pill. I would just be careful in future cycles that you don't push the dosages to high because acne can hit you hard and fast and theirs nothing anybody can do that will stop it before it leaves a shit load of scars. In a matter of 1 month my skin pretty much got permanently ruined and even Accutane wouldn't have kicked in fast enough.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2015, 12:27:38 AM »
^ this is very true
the only time i can really tell my skin gets worse is when i drop or increase dosages or add / take out tren

or when i use dbol, estrogen is really whack for my skin.