Author Topic: Jordan strikes again against ISIS  (Read 1050 times)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Jordan strikes again against ISIS
« on: February 06, 2015, 08:45:25 AM »
Jordan strikes again against ISIS

Source: CNN

By Greg Botelho and Jomana Karadsheh, CNN

Updated 10:41 AM ET, Fri February 6, 2015

Amman, Jordan (CNN)—The Jordanian government has vowed that ISIS will pay for burning one of its pilots to death.

Now, they've followed through on that promise -- twice.

For the second straight day, Jordanian F-16 fighter jets conducted intensive airstrikes targeting ISIS in Syria, according to a U.S. official. They were accompanied by U.S. warplanes, including F/A-18s, F-22s and A-10 aircraft -- the latter being there ready to swoop down and help rescue a pilot, should his plane crash -- the official said.

That's what happened to Lt. Moath al-Kasasbeh on December 24 as he flew a mission, as part of the U.S.-led military coalition, near ISIS' de facto capital of Raqqa.

Read more: http://www.cnn.com/2015/02/06/world/isis-jordan/index.html

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Jordan strikes again against ISIS
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2015, 08:52:10 AM »
Will Jordan be moving into those areas of Syria to "secure" things?
Grab oil, spread their "democracy", push their UN agenda of liberalization, and maybe work their nuke program there?

And who's paying for Jordan to get all rowdy - Is the USA footing the bill?   How many hundreds of billions are we giving this Muslim leader again?  Will these same weapons be used against us in 5-10 years when we're invading them to stop nukes?

I just want us to mull over these Qs while repubs arrive here and prep their kneepads and KY.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2015, 08:59:43 AM »
Grab oil, spread their "democracy", push their UN agenda of liberalization, and maybe work their nuke program there?

And who's paying for Jordan to get all rowdy - Is the USA footing the bill?   How many hundreds of billions are we giving this Muslim leader again?  Will these same weapons be used against us in 5-10 years when we're invading them to stop nukes?

I just want us to mull over these Qs while repubs arrive here and prep their kneepads and KY.

don't worry it's going to be paid for by the extra money we had left over from when the Iraq oil paid for the gulf war.     ;D

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2015, 09:08:14 AM »

Your almost funny..... But anyway you look at it, it's another fucking arab. Keep the infidel out of the way and let the shiite's and sunni's and the wahabist kill each other off.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2015, 09:14:36 AM »
Your almost funny..... But anyway you look at it, it's another fucking arab. Keep the infidel out of the way and let the shiite's and sunni's and the wahabist kill each other off.

Everyone, well manye repubs, are saying "Why can't Obama be more like the King of Jordan!"

Aside from his WWE impression of hoping around a ring wearing war gear promising to personally bomb bad guys (obama is already doing airstrikes) - The guys is VERY similar to Obama.

He wants nukes.  He is grabbing power, killing his country's parliamentary powers.  He's a huge muslim, he's pushing for expansion into EUR.  He loves the UN.  He's a lot like obama, and we shouold be hating everything about the dude.  His entire country's media is like MSNBC, they love the left there.

BUT he puts on a jumpsuit, promises to fly a sortie and drop bombs (as long as we pay for it all), and getbiggers are deepthroating the dude.   I'm not really cool with paying for it, nor giving the guy $ and weapons he'll have at his disposal in the future.  He WILL be a problem one day - he will have our air technology, he'll have nukes, a foothold in Syria, and the UN behind him.   

yet these "repubs" just love the dude.  Cause he screams about blowing people up.

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2015, 10:12:15 AM »
Everyone, well manye repubs, are saying "Why can't Obama be more like the King of Jordan!"

Aside from his WWE impression of hoping around a ring wearing war gear promising to personally bomb bad guys (obama is already doing airstrikes) - The guys is VERY similar to Obama.

He wants nukes.  He is grabbing power, killing his country's parliamentary powers.  He's a huge muslim, he's pushing for expansion into EUR.  He loves the UN.  He's a lot like obama, and we shouold be hating everything about the dude.  His entire country's media is like MSNBC, they love the left there.

BUT he puts on a jumpsuit, promises to fly a sortie and drop bombs (as long as we pay for it all), and getbiggers are deepthroating the dude.   I'm not really cool with paying for it, nor giving the guy $ and weapons he'll have at his disposal in the future.  He WILL be a problem one day - he will have our air technology, he'll have nukes, a foothold in Syria, and the UN behind him.   

yet these "repubs" just love the dude.  Cause he screams about blowing people up.

Like I said he is an Arab, they change alliances as the wind blows. Can't be trusted, in the mean time if these assclowns want to wipe each other out, I'm all for it, no US service men die. No infidel for the shitheads to put their differences aside and focus on.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2015, 10:16:03 AM »
Like I said he is an Arab, they change alliances as the wind blows. Can't be trusted, in the mean time if these assclowns want to wipe each other out, I'm all for it, no US service men die. No infidel for the shitheads to put their differences aside and focus on.

I guess what I don't understand is...

What difference are they making?  They're flying bombing missions (as we've been doing weekly)

1) what else are they doing? ground operations, or just air?
2) who is paying for their military bombings?  Us, as many have said?

Are we essentially cheering because we are outsourcing (no doubt at a nice mark-up) the bombings we've been doing for months?   And we're paying a guy who is working to get nukes, grow his influence, and grow muslim liberalism.

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2015, 10:24:59 AM »
I guess what I don't understand is...

What difference are they making?  They're flying bombing missions (as we've been doing weekly)

1) what else are they doing? ground operations, or just air?
2) who is paying for their military bombings?  Us, as many have said?

Are we essentially cheering because we are outsourcing (no doubt at a nice mark-up) the bombings we've been doing for months?   And we're paying a guy who is working to get nukes, grow his influence, and grow muslim liberalism.

1) Probably nothing.
2) Don't know

You must not understand what I'm saying, let them wipe each other out, won't loose a wink of sleep over it.
Do you really think Israel is going to let Jordan develop nukes?
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2015, 10:51:54 AM »
1) Probably nothing.
2) Don't know

You must not understand what I'm saying, let them wipe each other out, won't loose a wink of sleep over it.
Do you really think Israel is going to let Jordan develop nukes?

that would be the ideal outcome but I doubt it will happen

If we had the political will in this country we could destroy ISIS's self proclaimed capital but there is no way that we're going to kill tens of thousands of civilians (even if many of them clearly support ISIS).   No US POTUS is willing to do that anymore even though we had no problem with doing so in WWII.   Maybe a Republican POTUS will prove me wrong.  I see no reason to put boots on the ground before we turn their entire capital city into flaming rubble.   This is the city that has no problem burning a hostage to death and showing it on large screens to thousands of cheering people.   If they like seeing people burned to death then I'm sure they'll enjoy us fire bombing their city even more.

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2015, 10:54:29 AM »
that would be the ideal outcome but I doubt it will happen

If we had the political will in this country we could destroy ISIS's self proclaimed capital but there is no way that we're going to kill tens of thousands of civilians (even if many of them clearly support ISIS).   No US POTUS is willing to do that anymore even though we had no problem with doing so in WWII.   Maybe a Republican POTUS will prove me wrong.  I see no reason to put boots on the ground before we turn their entire capital city into flaming rubble.   This is the city that has no problem burning a hostage to death and showing it on large screens to thousands of cheering people.   If they like seeing people burned to death then I'm sure they'll enjoy us fire bombing their city even more.

No US troops need to be on the ground, let the tribes fuck each other up. Don't give them something to set aside their differences and focus on the infidel. Unless of course we are going to follow the Mongol example and destroy everything and everyone..............
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2015, 11:05:47 AM »
ISIS Claims American Hostage Killed by Jordanian Retaliation Bombings

Source: New York Times

The Islamic State claimed Friday that the Jordanian bombings in northern Syria intended to avenge its immolation of a captured pilot had killed an American woman held hostage by the group.

An Islamic State message published by the SITE Intelligence Group, which tracks jihadist activity, said the American woman was killed when the building where she was being held in the Raqqa area collapsed in an airstrike.

“The failed Jordanian aircraft killed an American female hostage,” said the message. “No mujahid was injured in the bombardment, and all praise is due to Allah.” Mujahid means fighter.

The woman, the only remaining American hostage held by the Islamic State, disappeared inAugust of last year after she drove into Aleppo with her Syrian boyfriend. Her colleagues received a proof-of-life video a few months later, showing her wearing a hijab and begging for her life.

Read more: http://www.nytimes.com/2015/02/07/world/middleeast/isis-claims-american-hostage-killed-by-jordanian-retaliation-bombings.html?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&module=first-column-region®ion=top-news&WT.nav=top-news&_r=0

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2015, 11:06:22 AM »
No US troops need to be on the ground, let the tribes fuck each other up. Don't give them something to set aside their differences and focus on the infidel. Unless of course we are going to follow the Mongol example and destroy everything and everyone..............

ISIS doesn't need to be degraded and disabled.  It needs to be decimated and made a clear lesson for the rest of the Islamic nutbags.   I don't see Jordon doing that.   Hopefully I'm wrong.

BTW - a story out about an hour ago about an ISIS cleric who objected the burning of the pilot was arrested and he'll probably be coming to a large screen in Raqqa sometime soon.  

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2015, 11:14:43 AM »
ISIS Claims American Hostage Killed by Jordanian Retaliation Bombings

Source: New York Times

The Islamic State claimed Friday that the Jordanian bombings in northern Syria intended to avenge its immolation of a captured pilot had killed an American woman held hostage by the group.

An Islamic State message published by the SITE Intelligence Group, which tracks jihadist activity, said the American woman was killed when the building where she was being held in the Raqqa area collapsed in an airstrike.

“The failed Jordanian aircraft killed an American female hostage,” said the message. “No mujahid was injured in the bombardment, and all praise is due to Allah.” Mujahid means fighter.

The woman, the only remaining American hostage held by the Islamic State, disappeared inAugust of last year after she drove into Aleppo with her Syrian boyfriend. Her colleagues received a proof-of-life video a few months later, showing her wearing a hijab and begging for her life.

Read more: http://www.nytimes.com/2015/02/07/world/middleeast/isis-claims-american-hostage-killed-by-jordanian-retaliation-bombings.html?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&module=first-column-region®ion=top-news&WT.nav=top-news&_r=0

Better that then the alternative........... On the other hand she has been dead for a while, just ISIS propaganda
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2015, 11:16:30 AM »
ISIS doesn't need to be degraded and disabled.  It needs to be decimated and made a clear lesson for the rest of the Islamic nutbags.   I don't see Jordon doing that.   Hopefully I'm wrong.

BTW - a story out about an hour ago about an ISIS cleric who objected the burning of the pilot was arrested and he'll probably be coming to a large screen in Raqqa sometime soon.  

Arab armies don't have the will to do anything about it. The only way I would support US troop involvement is a scorched earth policy, but that will never happen.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2015, 11:56:57 AM »
Arab armies don't have the will to do anything about it. The only way I would support US troop involvement is a scorched earth policy, but that will never happen.

agreed

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2015, 07:16:29 AM »
You guys have it all wrong. We should invade and decimate the Vatican. The Vatican has a standing army of armed militiamen and Swiss guard mercenaries. They kill Innocent people in the name of Jesus and have actively sought the acquisition of a nuclear weapon.

Christianity, not Islam is the true threat.