Author Topic: Obama v. King Abdullah  (Read 2483 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Obama v. King Abdullah
« on: February 05, 2015, 06:46:57 AM »
 ;)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Obama v. King Abdullah
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2015, 06:51:12 AM »
 ;)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2015, 11:42:27 AM »
When are they fighting?

In a one-on-one i would put my money on Abdullah.

From Obama's training video and the way he holds his glass i dont think he is much use without the US army behind him.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2015, 11:44:15 AM »
lol

Funny, but sad. 

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2015, 12:05:23 PM »

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2015, 01:52:53 PM »
Looks like 333 has a new mancrush

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2015, 02:33:15 PM »

No shit.  First of all, King Abdullah is a muslim.  33, say that over and over.  The guy you're worshipping is a muslim.  You okay with that?

The guy's a HUGE fcking liberal who has taken all the power in his govt, he loves the UN and he's working on a nuclear program.

Still want to blow the guy, 333386?   Cause comparing him to obama, you're about to go down the same path you've gone with kadaffi and putin, glorifying leaders that would jack gas to $10 a gallon while getting the bomb and exporting 25,000,000 muslims to Ellis Island in the name of globalization.  Still want to give Abdullah a back rub, bro?

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2015, 03:04:40 PM »
No shit.  First of all, King Abdullah is a muslim.  33, say that over and over.  The guy you're worshipping is a muslim.  You okay with that?

The guy's a HUGE fcking liberal who has taken all the power in his govt, he loves the UN and he's working on a nuclear program.

Still want to blow the guy, 333386?   Cause comparing him to obama, you're about to go down the same path you've gone with kadaffi and putin, glorifying leaders that would jack gas to $10 a gallon while getting the bomb and exporting 25,000,000 muslims to Ellis Island in the name of globalization.  Still want to give Abdullah a back rub, bro?

i know these guys are all over this guy,but in other posts they hate the Muslim towel heads  :D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2015, 04:17:21 PM »
i know these guys are all over this guy,but in other posts they hate the Muslim towel heads  :D

that's the problem - any chance to shit on obama, they'll start blowing any dictator out there. 

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2015, 05:59:33 PM »
that's the problem - any chance to shit on obama, they'll start blowing any dictator out there. 

You seen what ISIS is doing to children over there, 240?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2015, 06:20:29 PM »

False.   People are praising king Abdullah for not being a pussy like ofag and is taking the fight to the animals

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2015, 06:27:37 PM »
ISIS is killing, torturing and raping children in Iraq, U.N. says

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/isis-is-killing-torturing-and-raping-children-in-iraq-u-n-says/

BERLIN -- The United Nations says the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) is systematically killing, torturing and raping children and families of minority groups in Iraq, and it is calling on government forces there to do more to protect them.

In a report issued Wednesday in Geneva, the U.N. Committee on the Rights of the Child said it has received reports of "several cases of mass executions of boys, as well as reports of beheadings, crucifixions of children and burying children alive."

Iraq's military has been struggling in its fight against ISIS, and the government has pleaded repeatedly for more weapons and training.

Still, the U.N. agency urged that more be done, saying Iraq needs to "take all necessary actions to ensure the safety and protection of children and their families."

Renate Winter, an expert with the U.N. agency, told Reuters that the "scope of the problem is huge."

"We have had reports of children, especially children who are mentally challenged, who have been used as suicide bombers, most probably without them even understanding," Winter told Reuters. "There was a video placed (online) that showed children at a very young age, approximately eight years of age and younger, to be trained already to become child soldiers."

The U.N. Security Council has previously expressed its "deep outrage" at the killings, kidnapping, rapes and torture in Iraq and said the militant group's actions "may constitute war crimes and crimes against humanity."

In December, Amnesty International released a report saying that girls from Iraq's Yazidi minority endured horrors at the hands of ISIS extremists after they were taken as slaves last summer, leaving them deeply traumatized.

The report was based on interviews with over 40 former captives who were among hundreds of women and girls from the Yazidi religious minority captured by ISIS fighters in early August when the militants overran their hometown of Sinjar. Hundreds were killed in the attack, and tens of thousands were either stranded in nearby Mount Sinjar or fled mostly to the Kurdish-held parts of northern Iraq.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2015, 07:42:40 PM »
You seen what ISIS is doing to children over there, 240?

I would bomb the fck out of them, I would seriously firebomb entire cities of those fckers.   I have zero pity for them.

I'm just talking about how some are suddenly all over Abdullah for "not being a pussy" - but there are many things about him - muslim, liberal, power-grabbing, seeking nukes - that they should hate. 

Seriously, even a broken clock is right twice a day.  Doesn't mean I put the clock on my wall.  Shit.  Stop giving Abdullah so many props - 2 days ago, he was just as bad as anyone else over there.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 05, 2015, 07:45:12 PM »
I would bomb the fck out of them, I would seriously firebomb entire cities of those fckers.   I have zero pity for them.

I'm just talking about how some are suddenly all over Abdullah for "not being a pussy" - but there are many things about him - muslim, liberal, power-grabbing, seeking nukes - that they should hate. 

Seriously, even a broken clock is right twice a day.  Doesn't mean I put the clock on my wall.  Shit.  Stop giving Abdullah so many props - 2 days ago, he was just as bad as anyone else over there.

But he is still better than ofag and taking the fight to isis

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2015, 07:55:26 PM »
But he is still better than ofag and taking the fight to isis

Two days ago, did you know Abdullah was all about getting nukes, pushing liberalism and his muslim agenda into EUR and USA via UN shadiness?

Suddenly he gets a war hard-on and everyone is deepthroating the guy.  Give him all these props, when in 3 years, he'll be announcing he has nukes and he's exported 5 million muslims to EUR and USA.  And everyone empowering him today will cry that obama didn't do more to undermine the guy back in 2015. 

Shit, it's so predictable at this point.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2015, 08:01:48 PM »

Free Republic
Browse · Search      News/Activism
Topics · Post Article
Skip to comments.

Brian Williams faces fierce mockery after recanting Iraq war story
Washington post ^ | 2/4/2015 | By Dan Lamothe
Posted on February 5, 2015 at 6:46:29 AM EST by tobyhill

NBC News anchor Brian Williams faced swift, and often harsh and sarcastic, reaction Wednesday after he recanted a story that he was aboard an Army helicopter that was hit with enemy fire in Iraq and forced to land.

The longtime NBC News journalist apologized in an interview with Stars & Stripes, saying he had “misremembered” what happened. He was actually in another nearby helicopter.

“I would not have chosen to make this mistake,” Williams told the newspaper. “I don’t know what screwed up in my mind that caused me to conflate one aircraft with another.”

The story drew immediate scorn online, where critics — including veterans and retired baseball star Curt Schilling — questioned how it would have been possible to make that mistake.

(Excerpt) Read more at washingtonpost.com ...

TOPICS: Extended News; News/Current Events
KEYWORDS:

There will be more of these "misremembers" because it's time for the media liars to clear the air and get ready for the Hillary Show.
1 posted on February 5, 2015 at 6:46:29 AM EST by tobyhill
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | View Replies]
To: tobyhill
This won’t go away until he either resigns/retires or he recants his recant. He didn’t misremember. It is patently absurd to believe it was his memory playing tricks on him.

He outright lied. He lied because he and others like him lie regularly to the population at large in their so-called trusted stewardship of the “truth.” That perhaps is the biggest lie of all.

2 posted on February 5, 2015 at 6:50:30 AM EST by Gaffer
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]
To: Gaffer
I’ve detested this POS since he apologized for the obvious grimace when announcing W had won in 2000.

These commissars aren’t even hiding their contempt for us anymore.

3 posted on February 5, 2015 at 6:52:52 AM EST by kearnyirish2 (Affirmative action is economic warfare against white males (and therefore white families).)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies]
Brian Williams faces fierce mockery after recanting Iraq war story...
As well he should! Whatever little credibility NBC News had, this blows it out of the water. No way he survives in his current position.

4 posted on February 5, 2015 at 6:59:14 AM EST by Rummyfan
“I would not have chosen to make this mistake,” Williams told the newspaper
Huh?

5 posted on February 5, 2015 at 6:59:43 AM EST by Rummyfan
To: Gaffer
“Fake but accurate” - didn’t Dan Rather get into some pretty deep waters with this approach to the news?

And what about Herself, Madame Benghazi, the Cold & Joyless, ducking “enemy fire” upon her arrival in Bosnia in 1996.

Just trying to give snipers a bad name. Herself was NEVER in any danger.

6 posted on February 5, 2015 at 7:00:50 AM EST by alloysteel (The Internet is like an icy sidewalk. One slip, and BOOM!, down you go)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies]
These clowns stopped being ‘journalists’ LOOOOOOONG ago.

The viewers are the dupes in all this, because all THEY have to do is tune them out!

7 posted on February 5, 2015 at 7:03:18 AM EST by SMARTY ("When you blame others, you give up your power to change." Robert Anthony)
To: kearnyirish2
I wonder if anyone ever made a good gif of that grimace?

8 posted on February 5, 2015 at 7:05:50 AM EST by wbarmy (I chose to be a sheepdog once I saw what happens to the sheep.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 3 | View Replies]
Bob Woodruff and David Bloom were unavailable for comment.
-PJ

9 posted on February 5, 2015 at 7:06:55 AM EST by Political Junkie Too (If you are the Posterity of We the People, then you are a Natural Born Citizen.)
Musta been the same guys who were shooting at Brian Williams who shot at Hillary as she stood on the tarmac in a receiving line in Bosnia.

10 posted on February 5, 2015 at 7:07:15 AM EST by USNA74
To: alloysteel
Liberals lie. All the time.

11 posted on February 5, 2015 at 7:07:32 AM EST by ilovesarah2012
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 6 | View Replies]

12 posted on February 5, 2015 at 7:07:57 AM EST by New Perspective (Proud father of a son with Down Syndrome and fighting to keep him off Obama's death panels.)
To: alloysteel
They’ve largely gotten away with these constant lies before because they controlled the bulk of what Americans see on TV and read in print (when they read).

With the spread of the internet and decline of MSM’s influence, these lies aren’t as easy to hide any more.

Whenever his name is mentioned, wherever, it should be appended with Proven Liar.

13 posted on February 5, 2015 at 7:09:40 AM EST by Gaffer
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 6 | View Replies]
Great war heroes of the left ... John "Killer" Kerry, Tom "Ace" Harkin and Brian "Crash" Williams.
All served in the Stolen Valor division.

14 posted on February 5, 2015 at 7:10:07 AM EST by Boston Blackie
It is fascinating to see the double standard at work. Williams is liberal, so this will be swept under the rug. If a conservative commentator did it, it would be a topic 24/7 until the person resigned or offed themselves.

15 posted on 02/05/2015 4:10:16 AM PST by rbg81
To: wbarmy
I’ve seen it on this site, especially soon after it happened; it was strange, as though someone in the studio had to point out to him how obvious his bias was. When they cut back to him after a break, he apologized for it.

16 posted on February 5, 2015 at 7:10:24 AM EST by kearnyirish2 (Affirmative action is economic warfare against white males (and therefore white families).)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 8 | View Replies]
How do you “misremember” a lie?

17 posted on February 5, 2015 at 7:11:22 AM EST by Renkluaf
To: Renkluaf
Ask the Ferguson witnesses (who got away with outright falsifying reports); some even admitted later that they weren’t even present (after swearing to Brown’s coldblooded execution by Officer Wilson)...

18 posted on February 5, 2015 at 7:13:58 AM EST by kearnyirish2 (Affirmative action is economic warfare against white males (and therefore white families).)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 17 | View Replies]
Bullcrap.

19 posted on February 5, 2015 at 7:15:09 AM EST by NorthMountain
To: rbg81
Undeniably true.

20 posted on February 5, 2015 at 7:19:26 AM EST by Skooz (Gabba Gabba we accept you we accept you one of us Gabba Gabba we accept you we accept you one of us)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 15 | View Replies]
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.

Free Republic
Browse · Search      News/Activism
Topics · Post Article
FreeRepublic, LLC, PO BOX 9771, FRESNO, CA 93794
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2015, 09:25:28 AM »
Free Republic
Browse · Search   Pings · Mail   News/Activism
Topics · Post Article
Skip to comments.

Islamic State crisis: Jordan air strikes 'destroy' IS hideouts
BBC ^ | 8 February 2015 Last updated at 10:02 ET
Posted on February 8, 2015 11:58:05 AM EST by Ernest_at_the_Beach

Jordan says it has carried out 56 air strikes in three days on Islamic State logistics sites and hideouts.

"We achieved what we aimed at," Air Force chief Gen Mansour al-Jbour said.

Jordan intensified its strikes after captured pilot Moaz al-Kasasbeh was shown being burned alive by the IS.

Jordan has carried out nearly 20% of all sorties by the US-led coalition against IS in Syria so far, Gen Jbour said, adding: "We are determined to wipe them from the face of the Earth."

IS seized control of large areas of Iraq and Syria last year, prompting hundreds of raids by coalition war planes.

The focus of Jordan's air strikes is reported to be Raqqa, the IS stronghold in Syria, but no specifics were given.

Gen Jbour said the strikes had degraded nearly 20% of the militants' capabilities.

(Excerpt) Read more at bbc.com ...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2015, 02:47:06 PM »
Jordan says it has carried out 56 air strikes in three days on Islamic State logistics sites and hideouts.
"We achieved what we aimed at," Air Force chief Gen Mansour al-Jbour said.
Jordan intensified its strikes after captured pilot Moaz al-Kasasbeh was shown being burned alive by the IS.

Jordan has carried out nearly 20% of all sorties by the US-led coalition against IS in Syria so far, Gen Jbour said, adding: "We are determined to wipe them from the face of the Earth."

The USA has delivered 4x more airstrikes on ISIS than Jordan.

Yet because their pres is running around screaming, while ours is not, they're way more awesome than us? 

It's airstrikes either way, nobody has boots and ground and major troops.  We're doing special forces - are they?