Author Topic: Jihad vs Crusades, what the crusades were really all about! Stopping Islam Jihad  (Read 8386 times)

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Now if you want to have a discussion, we can do that for a while. But your MO if going full insult to argue a point that no one brought up, using extreme hyperbole and then say "stupid, idiot moron" means absolutley zero to me. Im not looking for Validation from Archer the internet guy. I just want to have an honest conversation.

You seem like the type of guy that gets into an internet argument and hurls a bunch of childish insults while arguing god knows what using extreme amounts of cut and paste,  and then pats himself on the back smiling with self approval. Bro, its all in your head. It really is. No one cares..No one cares about you, no one cares about your dumb ass arguments you go to depths unknown to prove, no one cares that you call them dumb because no one cares about your opinion. Who are you? No one cares, but you.

Now the Mal needs coffee and cardio. Ill be back.

Youre describing your method. This is exactly how you entered this thread. Your little ego was hurt by me in another thread and you sought me out in this one.  You sought a confrontation with me. This describes exactly how you entered the climate thread as well. You made a snide comment but never once addresed the contents of the  article.

You say you want a discussion but you don't even read any of the information. You didn't read thd climate article and yet felt you had the right to chastise others as ignorant.   Even after calling you out on it you still refused to read the article.

As dumb as you are even you must recognize  comparing Jordan and the United States is ridiculously ignorant. I provided evidence that proved you made an idiot comparison that on a good day might be reffered to as a false equivalency.
A

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
The problem w Obama's false narrative is that he left out the muslim atrocities during the medieval ages that were going on at the same time while only blaming Christians, and now there is only one religion largely still doing that byullshit and its the pedo religion of the false prophet Mohamedpedo

I will fully give you that. But to me it seems, like certian people following one religion are condemning another religion for its killings in the name of the religion.
And people of one religion had a time where they were doing the exact same thing. And its not just the Crusades. Christianity was used and killings and inequality all throughout Americas growth.

Im not sure why Obama felt the need to say what he did.

I do know there are a couple of mistakes. One is falsely attributing the killings to every muslim. These are people of the extreme fringe minority of Islam that do this shit.

And the other mistake is Organized religion is the culprit. So maybe Obama was saying there was a time where the lunatic parts of Christianity was using the cross to commit unspeakable acts. Doesnt mean its the whole religion. Doesnt mean Christianity is respinsible for it. It means that these insane psychos interpretation of the religion was fucked up. I always thought "how can a man from the white christian knights of the KKK burn a cross to symbolize their faith and beleif in Jesus...and then hang a man or blow up a church with little girls in it" Its their warped view of the religion. Not the religion itself.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Youre describing your method. This is exactly how you entered this thread. Your little ego was hurt by me in another thread and you sought me out in this one.  You sought a confrontation with me. This describes exactly how you entered the climate thread as well. You made a snide comment but never once addresed the contents of the  article.

You say you want a discussion but you don't even read any of the information. You didn't read thd climate article and yet felt you had the right to chastise others as ignorant.   Even after calling you out on it you still refused to read the article.

As dumb as you are even you must recognize  comparing Jordan and the United States is ridiculously ignorant. I provided evidence that proved you made an idiot comparison that on a good day might be reffered to as a false equivalency.
Dont flatter yourself brother...I simply went on a page that was discussing a topic i was already talking about. I see these internets have you in a sort of alternate reality.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
I will fully give you that. But to me it seems, like certian people following one religion are condemning another religion for its killings in the name of the religion.
And people of one religion had a time where they were doing the exact same thing. And its not just the Crusades. Christianity was used and killings and inequality all throughout Americas growth.

I do know there are a couple of mistakes. One is falsely attributing the killings to every muslim. These are people of the extreme fringe minority of Islam that do this shit.

And the other mistake is Organized religion is the culprit. So maybe Obama was saying there was a time where the lunatic parts of Christianity was using the cross to commit unspeakable acts. Doesnt mean its the whole religion. Doesnt mean Christianity is respinsible for it. It means that these insane psychos interpretation of the religion was fucked up. I always thought "how can a man from the white christian knights of the KKK burn a cross to symbolize their faith and beleif in Jesus...and then hang a man or blow up a church with little girls in it" Its their warped view of the religion. Not the religion itself.

Its a matter of relevence.  What christianity did 800 years ago has little relevence on what Islam is doing today. It also demonstrated the total historical ignorance by the President of the nature of the crusades. As i said before as an atheist if Christianity were behaving the same way today I woud be just as critical.  The fact is that the way Islam is behaving today is exactly the way it behaved since the beginning of its inception hence the reference to being stuck in the 6th century is appropriate
A

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
The guy All of the conservatives are sucking off now....King of Jordan...yeah...hes a muslim too...He claims to be a direct decendent of Muhammed.
And he Runs a pretty developed country...

See your idotic problem is that you are full of the Generalizations. That like your thing...
There are people that follow islam that dont kill people...Jesus h christ youre narrow minded...

Who is "sucking off" the king of Jordan? He is going to act like any other player over there, and his allegiance will go to the highest bidder. The Arab tribal mentality along with the inbreeding, lack of education, and Islam make for a bunch of cave men. On top of that Islam itself is not simply a religion. It is a social, economic, and governmental system as well. Sure there are Muslims that don't overtly act out and kill people, but at the same time they do nothing to stop the shit either. The Koran is full of passages about how to deal with the infidel, it's all there. Don't bother to go and dig up some old testament versus, nothing to do with Christianity.

So if Jordan wants to bomb the shit out of ISIS, good for them, keep the US out of it. Put the infidel in there and suddenly these fuckers can put aside there differences and focus on the outsider. Shiite's and Sunni's hate each other, Wahabist hate everyone.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
That's fine but right now in 2015 - Boko Harum , ISIS, Al Queada , Hamas, Hezbollah, etc - are the main culprits and need to be dealt with.   Why bring up shit from 800 years ago?   

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Learn the truth About Muhammad and the Islamic vs Christian crusades.

Great clip.  Short and sweet. 

Skip8282

• Getbig V

One is falsely attributing the killings to every muslim.

I don't see that.

We all know that when they say 'Far Right Radicals', that not everybody on the right is looking to kill people.
We all know that when they say 'Christian Radicals', that not all Christians are looking to kill people.
And we all know that when they say 'Muslim Radicals', that not all Muslims are looking to kill people.

It seems more like childish, politically correct nonsense to me.