Author Topic: Arimi each day?  (Read 4946 times)

f450

• Getbig IV
Re: Arimi each day?
« Reply #25 on: February 11, 2015, 01:49:21 PM »
but then if your running a 19nor nolva is out of the question

broscience. proven to be wrong.

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: February 12, 2015, 12:20:24 AM »
i never quite understood why they say it takes up to 56 days (fucking 8 weeks) (i read that somewhere) to achieve stable blood plasma levels of letro if the half life is 2-3 days
youll be basically very close to peak levels after 3 dosages, its like test prop in half life terms.... wtf are they on about with these claims lol
aromasin at 25mg will be a bit weaker for most than adex at 1mg

Well the studies were done on post-menopausal women with estrogen sensitive breast cancer, so it could be eleventy billion different reasons as their chemistry is all kinds of fucked up

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: February 12, 2015, 12:30:24 AM »

broscience. proven to be wrong.

can you link me to the study?

been about 3 years since ive done anyreading around subjects.

i was always under the impression it upregulated progestrone thus making t19nor induced gyno worse

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #28 on: February 12, 2015, 07:35:59 AM »
can you link me to the study?

been about 3 years since ive done anyreading around subjects.

i was always under the impression it upregulated progestrone thus making t19nor induced gyno worse
dont have the study on hand but the outcome was that nolva only upregulated progesterone receptors in A FEW of the subjects and ONLY for the first few weeks, but then actually DOWNREGULATED progesterone receptors in ALL subjects afterwards.

i guess the safest bet would be starting nolva about 4 weeks before adding a 19nor if youre one of the unlucky ones who get upregulation at first

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: February 12, 2015, 08:01:31 AM »
ahh fair play.
didnt know this.