Author Topic: Who Will WWE drop the ball on in 2015  (Read 65979 times)

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
Re: Who Will WWE drop the ball on in 2015
« Reply #50 on: February 11, 2015, 06:44:27 PM »
Huh? 7 years a jobber?? With who, WWE?

Hardy was part of prolific tag team with his brother starting at age 21 years old. How can you be a jobber when you're winning tag team titles? When was he ever a jobber, let alone for 7 years? Even in his mid 20's as a singles competitor he was challenging Undertaker for the world title in a ladder match.

He jobbed for ECW, and a whack of independants as well as WWE. Wasn't till he started doing crazy air moves that he got recognized and was given a push with his brother.

WoogsRaven

• Getbig III
  • Whisper sumthin nice and I'll make ya scream twice
« Reply #51 on: February 12, 2015, 07:13:56 AM »
He jobbed for ECW, and a whack of independants as well as WWE. Wasn't till he started doing crazy air moves that he got recognized and was given a push with his brother.

Not for 7 years, though. Unless he started wrestling indy's and ECW at the age of 15. He was already a popular star by age 21 in the WWE with his brother. I'd say Hardy is one of the very few to start wrestling for the world's biggest wrestling organization at a very young age.

At 37, he's still a high risk high flier. Took a wicked nasty bump on the ring steps a few months back. Hope he doesn't end up like the Dynamite Kid when he gets older. Hardy is all about entertaining the fans.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #52 on: February 12, 2015, 07:50:15 AM »
I just can't watch regularly anymore. I can only handle watching a RAW episode once every 3 or 4 months these days.

The sad part is, you don't really miss much either.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: February 12, 2015, 08:12:05 AM »
Not for 7 years, though. Unless he started wrestling indy's and ECW at the age of 15. He was already a popular star by age 21 in the WWE with his brother. I'd say Hardy is one of the very few to start wrestling for the world's biggest wrestling organization at a very young age.

At 37, he's still a high risk high flier. Took a wicked nasty bump on the ring steps a few months back. Hope he doesn't end up like the Dynamite Kid when he gets older. Hardy is all about entertaining the fans.
Watch "Razor Ramon vs. Jeff Hardy: Raw, June 6, 1994" on YouTube
Razor Ramon vs. Jeff Hardy: Raw, June 6, 1994:

Here you go stud. I think Jeff was a junior in high school when he fought Razor Ramon, on Monday Night Raw. His principal kicked him off the football team because he was a "professional" athlete.  Google Jim Ross's podcast with the Hardys for more information.

*as much protesting as you've done a 30 second Google search would have helped you tremendously.

WoogsRaven

• Getbig III
« Reply #54 on: February 12, 2015, 10:50:40 AM »
^^^^LOL

I honestly had no idea he started that young as a jobber. Holy shit that's an early start. I stand corrected.

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #55 on: February 12, 2015, 04:46:33 PM »
^^^^LOL

I honestly had no idea he started that young as a jobber. Holy shit that's an early start. I stand corrected.

It takes a man's man to admit his erroneous ways in regards to grown men in spandex pretending to fight. I know because I have done it, myself.

Respect!!!

WoogsRaven

• Getbig III
« Reply #56 on: February 12, 2015, 06:39:01 PM »
That is amazing shit. Jeff hardy at 16 years old fighting the 'bad guy' on prime time as a jobber. Little did I know. I like how Razor looked right at the camera and said, "Welcome to the bigtime, kid!" and then gives Jeff a stiff boot to the face.

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #57 on: February 13, 2015, 04:50:13 PM »
I just can't watch regularly anymore. I can only handle watching a RAW episode once every 3 or 4 months these days.

The sad part is, you don't really miss much either.
I PVR it and sift through it.

MusselFreek

• Getbig III
  • Go Beserk!
« Reply #58 on: February 17, 2015, 12:11:23 AM »
 Jeff Hardy LOL!!! without his make-ups, and flashy music!

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: February 17, 2015, 11:55:08 AM »

It takes a man's man to admit his erroneous ways in regards to grown men in spandex pretending to fight. I know because I have done it, myself.

Respect!!!
That is amazing shit. Jeff hardy at 16 years old fighting the 'bad guy' on prime time as a jobber. Little did I know. I like how Razor looked right at the camera and said, "Welcome to the bigtime, kid!" and then gives Jeff a stiff boot to the face.
^^^^LOL

Quoted for truth. It's pretty amazing the Hardy's were able to accomplish so much so young, that says something about will and determination.  However like most industry's wrestling is relatively small world and once you've got an opening you're exposed to a lot.

I think the most fascinating thing about Jeff Hardy was once he finally made it to the top he was ready to walk away. I remember him being on the cover of the WWE magazine pos displays in 7/11's for the summer slam edition  right before he left. The Fed was really pushing him and he wasn't resigned, but they still went with him because he was so over, because they knew he was a lifer and he had to want the top spot but he left.

He spent his whole life pursuing the WWE dream and when he finally reached it he was burnt out. ...

WoogsRaven

• Getbig III
« Reply #60 on: February 17, 2015, 01:30:28 PM »
WWE put the strap on Jeff a few years back but he didn't keep it for very long.

I hope Jeff is ready to call it a career soon. He's still taking nasty bumps at his age and he doesn't appear to be letting up .

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: February 20, 2015, 05:54:16 PM »
Talking about Hardy's saw a Youtube video of 20 richest wrestlers and Matt was on the list with $10 mil....Huh?!