Author Topic: Tired of clothes fashion and society!!!!  (Read 11585 times)

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
Re: Tired of clothes fashion and society!!!!
« Reply #25 on: February 12, 2015, 05:04:38 PM »
I dont really know...I doubt! Muscular body with poloshirt or v neck tshirt would make them dripp even more I think...These italian twink gay men u pictured...I dont think so! Alphamale dosent care very much for look! He is Just Alpha!

Muscles are good (and I have an issue with fitting in some of these nice clothes due to being jacked), but well taylored stylish clothes are expensive and females like succesfull men however you look at it. Not like I'm implying that one should "buy" females, it's just when one is succesfull, the taste for quality develops. Generally I feel great wearing an expensive good looking suit for ex. (I hated that some years ago.. things change haha). I'd wear cheap ones, but they are usualy made out of poor material and loose shape/color/overall look very fast (as you said - washes off after a few turns).

Bodybuilging board is obviousle the worst place to talk fashion (even if it's full of homos). It's enough to attend one of these BB'ing expos and look how these "tough guys" dress. Poor mans fest.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #26 on: February 12, 2015, 05:06:55 PM »
 Eventually the right guy will come along and like them for who they are, otherwise, these people in this thread are just trying too hard.

What if one likes "the right one" to be able to dress high-class too? It's a pleasure to be with a female who has class in the way she dresses. And it's a complete failure to dress like a truck driver with such a female on a side.

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: February 12, 2015, 05:12:00 PM »

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #28 on: February 12, 2015, 05:12:45 PM »
"everyone" - poor taste lower class peasants. Somehow, the places I attend, where hottest chicks and upper class people gather - I see guys with them who dress in these "too small" clothes. Oh wait, I have a model like gf with D sized natural round mellons too, what a coincidence  ??? (and I'm not kidding), I should probably dress better :-\
Shut up.
Disgusting.

Smaller is much better and aesthetic looking.  Only losers like to dress like hipsters by the way.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #29 on: February 12, 2015, 05:13:08 PM »
Dress lIke an 80s bodybuilder

X

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: February 12, 2015, 05:14:45 PM »
What if one likes "the right one" to be able to dress high-class too? It's a pleasure to be with a female who has class in the way she dresses. And it's a complete failure to dress like a truck driver with such a female on a side.

Thats not high class.  That is thrift store hipster.  Furthermore, you wouldn`t know high class if it dropped out of the sky onto your head.  Stop trying to be something you aren`t.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #31 on: February 12, 2015, 05:17:07 PM »
Disgusting.

Smaller is much better and aesthetic looking.  Only losers like to dress like hipsters by the way.

Yeah, right, perfect roundness, very disgusting. Of course, losers with lots of money and hot gfs  :-\ Makes one wonder what "winners" dress like. I have a feeling this is another case when you should keep silent.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #32 on: February 12, 2015, 05:18:20 PM »
Thats not high class.  That is thrift store hipster.  Furthermore, you wouldn`t know high class if it dropped out of the sky onto your head.  Stop trying to be something you aren`t.

No need to "try" for me, sorry.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #33 on: February 12, 2015, 05:23:10 PM »
I'm not big into fashion and I don't wear overly expensive clothes. I dress nice and presentable and I never had any problems getting a job or a girlffiend/date. I don't dress cheap, but nowhere ritzy and high class.
X

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: February 12, 2015, 05:24:05 PM »
No need to "try" for me, sorry.
Oh its clear that all you do is "try" and nothing else.  You probably have a cologne collection next to your "teeth whitener" station.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #35 on: February 12, 2015, 05:27:22 PM »
Oh its clear that all you do is "try" and nothing else.  You probably have a cologne collection next to your "teeth whitener" station.

What's wrong with smelling nice and having white teeth?

I wear cologne, and have had my teeth whitened professionally, when you have a job or have to interact with people these sort of things matter.

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: February 12, 2015, 05:28:07 PM »
I have more of a problem with this odd female style of giant tall boots up to your knees, with black tights and a flowy sweater/scarf drapped over your entire mid section. Its this suburban rich girl look that my wife absolutely loves. Its a terrible style. All a chick needs who has a nice body is a t shirt and jean shorts. Hot as fuck

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #37 on: February 12, 2015, 05:29:38 PM »
"hipsters"

Bodybuilders

::)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #38 on: February 12, 2015, 05:30:00 PM »

I wear cologne, and have had my teeth whitened professionally, when you have a job or have to interact with people these sort of things matter.

Can we see a picture of your pearly whites? ☺😊
X

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: February 12, 2015, 05:34:12 PM »
"hipsters"

Bodybuilders

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

Euro trash.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #40 on: February 12, 2015, 05:37:09 PM »

Some people just are butthurt that they can't seem to have a "sense" in some of that stuff. Plenty doesn't, most I'd say, not a biggie, but these are the ones who usualy try to make fun off it. I used to think that expensive clothes are a waste of money in general, but I did not have money to buy them at that time :D When I finally started, I started to understand whay are they expensive, and very often it's not about the "brand", some people just MAKE quality products and it feels, and it looks. Apple products may be overpriced, but they are at the top of the quality, and I don't have a Mac, but I can easily acknowledge that.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #41 on: February 12, 2015, 05:40:37 PM »
:D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

Euro trash.

Yeah, right  ::)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #42 on: February 12, 2015, 05:42:57 PM »
Some people just are butthurt that they can't seem to have a "sense" in some of that stuff. Plenty doesn't, most I'd say, not a biggie, but these are the ones who usualy try to make fun off it. I used to think that expensive clothes are a waste of money in general, but I did not have money to buy them at that time :D When I finally started, I started to understand whay are they expensive, and very often it's not about the "brand", some people just MAKE quality products and it feels, and it looks. Apple products may be overpriced, but they are at the top of the quality, and I don't have a Mac, but I can easily acknowledge that.

I have no fashion sense but I can put together a nice and presentable outfit. I mean, it's not like I'm getting dressed up to be a runway model Lol. I still prefer to dress nice and modest, even though I may be able to afford expensive clothes. I'm not really big into fashion, plus my job does not require overly fancy clothes.

To each their own. :-)
X

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: February 12, 2015, 05:43:54 PM »
You don`t have a clue really as to what quality is or isn`t.  The garbage you think is quality is shit that I have laying in bins in my basement because I don`t like looking at it anymore.  Garbage like Prada, Gucci, Ferragamo whatever.  Its not going to make your life any better or more meaningful.  Besides, the best quality is not really brand oriented anyways.  Its when someone takes the time to perfect craftsmanship.  

What would you know?  I am just wasting my time with you, the one who is fooled by plastic gadgetry and mass produced nonsense for moronic sub-cultures of effete losers like yourself.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: February 12, 2015, 05:46:16 PM »
Yeah, right  ::)

I bet I have a single pair of shoes that costs more than your entire wardrobe for the past decade.   Do I give a shit?  Not really.  Stop posting nonsense like you are someone who gets his shoes shined.

A real man with taste would never trust anyone to shine his shoes for him.  Shows you don`t know dick about leather.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: February 12, 2015, 05:48:32 PM »
hmm official hugo boss retro line

???
Whats amusing is that I actually do own a German Officer Horsehide Overcoat Trench from WWII in pristine condition, complete with original lining.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #46 on: February 12, 2015, 05:49:08 PM »
Besides, the best quality is not really brand oriented anyways.  Its when someone takes the time to perfect craftsmanship.  

You just repeated my words.

What would you know?  I am just wasting my time with you, the one who is fooled by plastic gadgetry and mass produced nonsense for moronic sub-cultures of effete losers like yourself.

Besides that I'm being in circles of people who'd make you speak in a little bit more modest way and my ex gf being a well payed costume designer (used to attend big fashion shows with her too), yeah... what would I know, says a guy who likes to pose for pics in a wife beater and spends his time with a mic in places full of roided meatheads.
 Maybe we should stop here as it's pretty obvious there won't be any consensus.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #47 on: February 12, 2015, 05:50:23 PM »

I bet I have a single pair of shoes that costs more than your entire wardrobe for the past decade.   Do I give a shit?  Not really.  Stop posting nonsense like you are someone who gets his shoes shined.

A real man with taste would never trust anyone to shine his shoes for him.  Shows you don`t know dick about leather.

That was an allusion to your "euro trash" comment. Trash you'd be happy to shine shoes for.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: February 12, 2015, 05:50:25 PM »

Besides that I'm being in circles of people who'd make you speak in a little bit modest way and my ex gf being a well payed costume designer (used to attend big fashion shows with her too), yeah... what would I know, says a guy who likes to pose for pics in a wife beater and spends his time with a mic in places full of roided meatheads.
I was actually wearing Prada shoes with that mic.  

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: February 12, 2015, 05:52:55 PM »

Besides that I'm being in circles of people who'd make you speak in a little bit more modest way and my ex gf being a well payed costume designer (used to attend big fashion shows with her too), yeah... what would I know, says a guy who likes to pose for pics in a wife beater and spends his time with a mic in places full of roided meatheads.
Here is how I picture you.