Author Topic: Transgender bathrooms  (Read 12097 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Transgender bathrooms
« Reply #100 on: February 15, 2015, 08:02:16 AM »
Obama's Indonesian gay nanny and other things from his past
By Matt DeLong 

________________________ ________________________ ____________________

With Obama visiting Indonesia today, the New York Times has a story that is just chock-full of interesting tidbits about Obama's time living there as a child in the late 1960s. For example, the Times reports that back then Obama was "chubby" and that some of the locals referred to him as "the boy who walks like a duck."

Then, of course, there's this:

His nanny was an openly gay man who, in keeping with Indonesia's relaxed attitudes toward homosexuality, carried on an affair with a local butcher, longtime residents said. The nanny later joined a group of transvestites called Fantastic Dolls, who, like the many transvestites who remain fixtures of Jakarta's streetscape, entertained people by dancing and playing volleyball.   

Apparently, such a thing is not uncommon, as Indonesia has a relatively advanced drag culture, the Australian newspaper the Age reported in 2003. Transvestites, known in Indonesia as "waria," are particularly prevalent in the tailoring and makeup artist professions, according to the paper.

However, not everyone in Indonesia enjoys the drag queen volleyball games. The BBC reported that hardline Islamists broke up a transvestite beauty pageant in 2005.

Finally, the Times relates a story from one of Obama's boyhood friends that some might say presaged the future.

One time, recalled the elder son, Slamet Januadi, now 52, Mr. Obama asked a group of boys whether they wanted to grow up to be president, a soldier or a businessman. A president would own nothing while a soldier would possess weapons and a businessmen would have money, the young Obama explained.

Mr. Januadi and his younger brother, both of whom later joined the Indonesian military, said they wanted to become soldiers. Another boy, a future banker, said he would become a businessman.

"Then Barry said he would become president and order the soldier to guard him and the businessman to use his money to build him something," Mr. Januadi said. "We told him, 'You cheated. You didn't give us those details.' "

"But we all became what we said we would," he said.

On a related note, The Post's Felicia Sonmez earlier this year traveled to Indonesia for National Journal and spoke with people Obama used to know. Watch her interviews below.

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/44/2010/11/obamas-indonesian-transvestite.html

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #101 on: February 15, 2015, 08:06:02 AM »
And never forget -  The original blacks love TRANNIES!  FACT!

fixed

Mr. MB

• Getbig III
« Reply #102 on: February 15, 2015, 08:10:47 AM »
Years ago in Paris all the restrooms were both genders. All had urinals...in fact several times when the stalls were occupied  I had a broad standing next to me with skirt hiked up, panties pushed aside and her hand down there doing some sort of manipulation and pissing like a horse into the urinal.

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #103 on: February 15, 2015, 08:11:41 AM »
Obama's Indonesian gay nanny and other things from his past
By Matt DeLong  

________________________ ________________________ ____________________

With Obama visiting Indonesia today, the New York Times has a story that is just chock-full of interesting tidbits about Obama's time living there as a child in the late 1960s. For example, the Times reports that back then Obama was "chubby" and that some of the locals referred to him as "the boy who walks like a duck."

Then, of course, there's this:

His nanny was an openly gay man who, in keeping with Indonesia's relaxed attitudes toward homosexuality, carried on an affair with a local butcher, longtime residents said. The nanny later joined a group of transvestites called Fantastic Dolls, who, like the many transvestites who remain fixtures of Jakarta's streetscape, entertained people by dancing and playing volleyball.  

Apparently, such a thing is not uncommon, as Indonesia has a relatively advanced drag culture, the Australian newspaper the Age reported in 2003. Transvestites, known in Indonesia as "waria," are particularly prevalent in the tailoring and makeup artist professions, according to the paper.

However, not everyone in Indonesia enjoys the drag queen volleyball games. The BBC reported that hardline Islamists broke up a transvestite beauty pageant in 2005.

Finally, the Times relates a story from one of Obama's boyhood friends that some might say presaged the future.

One time, recalled the elder son, Slamet Januadi, now 52, Mr. Obama asked a group of boys whether they wanted to grow up to be president, a soldier or a businessman. A president would own nothing while a soldier would possess weapons and a businessmen would have money, the young Obama explained.

Mr. Januadi and his younger brother, both of whom later joined the Indonesian military, said they wanted to become soldiers. Another boy, a future banker, said he would become a businessman.

"Then Barry said he would become president and order the soldier to guard him and the businessman to use his money to build him something," Mr. Januadi said. "We told him, 'You cheated. You didn't give us those details.' "

"But we all became what we said we would," he said.

On a related note, The Post's Felicia Sonmez earlier this year traveled to Indonesia for National Journal and spoke with people Obama used to know. Watch her interviews below.

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/44/2010/11/obamas-indonesian-transvestite.html

Lol pure entertainment, funny that people actually buy into it.

Even if it was true, i dont see an issue with him living with a tranny. Not sure how thats a negative

Sounds like indonesia is much more progressive than other places which is nice to hear, eventhough its muslim population is huge

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #104 on: February 15, 2015, 08:16:15 AM »
Lol pure entertainment, funny that people actually buy into it.

Even if it was true, i dont see an issue with him living with a tranny. Not sure how thats a negative

Sounds like indonesia is much more progressive than other places which is nice to hear, eventhough its muslim population is huge

He lives w one now.   ;D

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #105 on: February 15, 2015, 08:35:11 AM »
I have to say, 33336 (Soul Crusher) is just as obsessed with Strawman as Strawman is with him.

I truly believe that if they met in real life, they'd be a couple.

you have a weird imagination

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #106 on: February 15, 2015, 08:39:35 AM »
Straw met me many times?   WTF are you lying for? 

Straw stalks me - as does licker and andreisatwat - but andre is a nice guy and its all a laugh. 

Same w the trangender Obama - F him but its mostly a goof - he is from Kenya and an illegal alien commie but its still funny

I never said I  met you dumbass

I'm sure you know that but you're just dying to get  in the conversation

Let's review

You've sent me PM's which I  have  never responded to

You start threads begging me to reply where as I ask you to not reply to posts I make that aren't directed at you

How many times do I need to remind you of these facts

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #107 on: February 15, 2015, 08:54:38 AM »
You can still be pizza face and gramps. 

I'm quoting myself because its a fitting final word on you.  Its all true.

Let's you and I do a quick review too

my first post on this thread was to remind Coach that this new ordinance only applied to single occupant bathroom

something he should have already known since he started a thread on this same topic last month on the political board  where this fact was pointed out numerous times

your first post on this thread was to share your weird bathroom fantasies and basically to talk shit and pick a fight

then when you get the fight  you were looking for you piss and moan about it like a little bitch

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #108 on: February 15, 2015, 10:48:53 AM »
Years ago in Paris all the restrooms were both genders. All had urinals...in fact several times when the stalls were occupied  I had a broad standing next to me with skirt hiked up, panties pushed aside and her hand down there doing some sort of manipulation and pissing like a horse into the urinal.

^^
I would have winked at her!!!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #109 on: February 15, 2015, 10:51:04 AM »
I don't think Coach is paying enough attention to his surroundings or he would have answered this question. Coach should join an MMA gym for self defence.

I pay close enough attention than 99.9% of the typical obama minion and that includes obama herself.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: February 15, 2015, 12:45:09 PM »

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #111 on: February 15, 2015, 01:28:31 PM »
best use of bathroom space. all bathrooms should be neutral.
w

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #112 on: February 15, 2015, 06:00:40 PM »
Transgendered bathrooms allow for all sexes to use it.

Why not just have a fucking image of a toilet then ??? since everyone can go

So ridiculous

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #113 on: February 15, 2015, 06:03:55 PM »
Just finished a nice lunch at La Petite Four in W. Hollywood and had to go to the bathroom. They put in transgender bathroom signs on both bathroom as to not discriminate. But they actually are discriminating to males because there are toilets but no urinals. Discuss.

#firstworldproblems

#theyshitonthestreetselsewhere

#thanksobama

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #114 on: February 15, 2015, 06:04:38 PM »
Why not just have a fucking image of a toilet then ??? since everyone can go

So ridiculous

Do you seriously think people are smart enough to know that it would be an actual bathroom to use?  :-\ Most people would just sit there and stare at it, wondering if it was a male or female bathroom. You give people too much credit.  :D
X

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #115 on: February 15, 2015, 06:07:27 PM »
Being a complaining queer, feel free to enter those bathrooms Joe

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #116 on: February 15, 2015, 06:14:52 PM »
#firstworldproblems

#theyshitonthestreetselsewhere

#thanksobama

So you're comparing America to a third world country?

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #117 on: February 15, 2015, 06:15:12 PM »
Do you seriously think people are smart enough to know that it would be an actual bathroom to use?  :-\ Most people would just sit there and stare at it, wondering if it was a male or female bathroom. You give people too much credit.  :D

Haha yes, and people using a catheter would feel offended since they can't go  :'(

By the way, why is there braille there but no icon for the "seeing challenged" with a dog ??? Insensitive pricks...

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #118 on: February 16, 2015, 05:29:47 AM »
Haha yes, and people using a catheter would feel offended since they can't go  :'(

By the way, why is there braille there but no icon for the "seeing challenged" with a dog ??? Insensitive pricks...
the dogs take their owners outside to the nearest curb.
w

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: February 16, 2015, 05:32:34 AM »
I read this thread title as Transgender bottoms when I first looked

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #120 on: February 16, 2015, 05:35:19 AM »
I read this thread title as Transgender bottoms when I first looked

Only if you want it to be.. :D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #121 on: February 16, 2015, 07:21:56 AM »
So you're comparing America to a third world country?

huh? 

uh, no, it's a meme called "first world problems" which illustrates how good we really have things, and what a non-consequential probelm this really is.

In 3rd world countries, they're dying of dysentery and shitting in holes.
In  1st world countries, they're outraged on FOX news because of transgender bathrooms.

It's called a 1st world problem... laughable by the rest of the world that we're so upset over it.

Google search "first world problems", there are some hilarious memes out there. 

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #122 on: February 16, 2015, 08:01:08 AM »

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: February 16, 2015, 03:15:42 PM »
Id just piss up the wall outside

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #124 on: February 16, 2015, 03:48:50 PM »
Funniest shit i saw was in Amsterdam when i was over there

fucking pissers in all over the place, they were not even hidden or anything in the middle of the plaza where everyone could see you whip your dick out and piss