Author Topic: Transgender bathrooms  (Read 12175 times)

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Re: Transgender bathrooms
« Reply #25 on: February 14, 2015, 05:38:29 PM »
of course you did

you don't know me and we've never met yet you claim to have knowledge of me using the bathroom

clearly you hang around bathrooms watching people and you've confused me with someone else

Fail, pizza face. 
A

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #26 on: February 14, 2015, 05:48:41 PM »
Fail, pizza face. 

pizza face  ?

what are 15?

You don't know me and we've never met so if you're not lurking in bathrooms then I guess you just fantasize about men using the bathroom

that's pretty weird even for this board

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #27 on: February 14, 2015, 06:24:07 PM »
Good thing you or your kids aren't transgenender.  Fuck those people.  ::)

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #28 on: February 14, 2015, 06:34:11 PM »
pizza face  ?

what are 15?

You don't know me and we've never met so if you're not lurking in bathrooms then I guess you just fantasize about men using the bathroom

that's pretty weird even for this board

I assume you sit down to pee because you have a pussy or is it that you are a pussy.  Ive had about enough of you obessing over 333. Youre a self-righteous prick without an original thought in your head. You need to be outed and I'm going to see that it happens. Pizza face because youre a fucking gimmick. Let's just say the person who gave me info on others suggested who you might be.  Anyone with information on strawman's or confirmation on his identity will be rewarded handsomely. I will never reveal my sources so fear not
A

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #29 on: February 14, 2015, 06:39:46 PM »
No urinals cheesecake.

Do you have a urinal in the bathroom in your house?

When was the last time you saw a urinal in an airplane?

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #30 on: February 14, 2015, 07:00:28 PM »
My source tells me that strawman frequents female muscle worship sites and even writes amateur fiction on the subject
A

TestDummy

• Getbig IV
  • 5%
« Reply #31 on: February 14, 2015, 07:11:05 PM »
Shit has to be so confusing these days...

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #32 on: February 14, 2015, 07:31:55 PM »
Do you have a urinal in the bathroom in your house?

When was the last time you saw a urinal in an airplane?

No Tim, I dont. I also don't have a sign up that says "lava Los manos" nor do I have a paper towel dispenser or a hand dryer. You must have missed the part where I asked why did they make the those establishments absorb the cost of removing the urinals instead of just paying the few bucks to have the signs changed? WeHo is already expensive to run a business and a bathroom alone is an exorbitant cost to remodel or install if it's a new establishment. Having a city come in, change laws because they want to be PC is BS. Those establishments that have already had urinals should have been grandfathered in. Personally I couldn't give a shit. I had a great meal with my wife, went up to the condo down the street and enjoyed the rest of the day. But it's when the PC police get out of hand because someone gets butthurt (no pun intended) that want to change laws to fit an agenda. I like that area for dining, entertainment and just to people watch. But damn, enough already.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #33 on: February 14, 2015, 07:34:51 PM »
Shit has to be so confusing these days...

I agree. It's bullshit. People have to make things harder than they should. No fucking wonder why we live in a stressed out society.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: February 14, 2015, 07:44:50 PM »
I love hanging around venice and santa monica to watch the freaks.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #35 on: February 14, 2015, 07:45:41 PM »
Just finished a nice lunch at La Petite Four in W. Hollywood and had to go to the bathroom. They put in transgender bathroom signs on both bathroom as to not discriminate. But they actually are discriminating to males because there are toilets but no urinals. Discuss.

so a tranny with a dick wants to sit on a nasty piss covered toilet, just so he can pretend he is a woman. hope they get abscesses on their asses.  i don't frequent west la but i've never seen this even in hillcrest in san diego.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #36 on: February 14, 2015, 08:24:13 PM »
I must be getting curmudgeonly but transexuality sounds like an extreme case of "This'll fix me."  They can do whatever they want but I'd guess these people are exactly as bunged up and unhappy after as before.  I imagine you'd find equally high rates of suicide, substance abuse, reliance on psychiatry, etc, pre and post op.

I don't know that.  I'm talking complete shit.  They just seem like deeply unhappy people who think they'll find identity relief in sex, but I don't think it works that way.  

I'm sad for the trannys.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #37 on: February 14, 2015, 08:28:21 PM »
I must be getting curmudgeonly but transexuality sounds like an extreme case of "This'll fix me."  They can do whatever they want but I'd guess these people are exactly as bunged up and unhappy after as before.  I imagine you'd find equally high rates of suicide, substance abuse, reliance on psychiatry, etc, pre and post op.

I don't know that.  I'm talking complete shit.  They just seem like deeply unhappy people who think they'll find identity relief in sex, but I don't think it works that way.  

I'm sad for the trannys.

What you think and what you can prove are two totally different things. For many people, it is a relief and positive experience. But not for all.
X

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #38 on: February 14, 2015, 08:32:04 PM »
No Tim, I dont. I also don't have a sign up that says "lava Los manos" nor do I have a paper towel dispenser or a hand dryer. You must have missed the part where I asked why did they make the those establishments absorb the cost of removing the urinals instead of just paying the few bucks to have the signs changed? WeHo is already expensive to run a business and a bathroom alone is an exorbitant cost to remodel or install if it's a new establishment. Having a city come in, change laws because they want to be PC is BS. Those establishments that have already had urinals should have been grandfathered in. Personally I couldn't give a shit. I had a great meal with my wife, went up to the condo down the street and enjoyed the rest of the day. But it's when the PC police get out of hand because someone gets butthurt (no pun intended) that want to change laws to fit an agenda. I like that area for dining, entertainment and just to people watch. But damn, enough already.

I checked the WeHo law.  Does not require the removal of urinals.  And the law only applies to single stall bathrooms.  For multi user bathrooms, such as 3 urinals and 2 stalls, no changes occurred.  What the law did do is say that if you had two single stall bathrooms, anyone can use either one.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #39 on: February 14, 2015, 08:32:56 PM »
What you think and what you can prove are two totally different things. For many people, it is a relief and positive experience. But not for all.

It puts the lotion in the basket!

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: February 14, 2015, 08:38:07 PM »
You can't trust Trannies

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #41 on: February 14, 2015, 08:39:57 PM »
It puts the lotion in the basket!

Watched that movie last week. Classuc.
X

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #42 on: February 14, 2015, 08:47:33 PM »
I checked the WeHo law.  Does not require the removal of urinals.  And the law only applies to single stall bathrooms.  For multi user bathrooms, such as 3 urinals and 2 stalls, no changes occurred.  What the law did do is say that if you had two single stall bathrooms, anyone can use either one.

Fair enough. The bathrooms at La Petit already had no urinals? It did have two bathrooms side by side, both with toilets and both with unisex signs. My question is what is the point of all this then? Meaning the changing of the law. Im being serious.

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #43 on: February 14, 2015, 09:00:46 PM »
Fair enough. The bathrooms at La Petit already had no urinals? It did have two bathrooms side by side, both with toilets and both with unisex signs. My question is what is the point of all this then? Meaning the changing of the law. Im being serious.

the point of unisex bathrooms is that a person of one gender doesn't have to stand outside waiting for their gender designated bathroom to become empty when the other gender designated bathroom is empty. A restaurant has two single stall bathrooms? both can be used to their fullest. first come first serve.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #44 on: February 14, 2015, 09:14:58 PM »
the point of unisex bathrooms is that a person of one gender doesn't have to stand outside waiting for their gender designated bathroom to become empty when the other gender designated bathroom is empty. A restaurant has two single stall bathrooms? both can be used to their fullest. first come first serve.

Ok, I'm a little confused. You're saying that both can be in at the same time if need be?

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #45 on: February 14, 2015, 09:18:22 PM »
Ok, I'm a little confused. You're saying that both can be in at the same time if need be?

you said you were being serious.

Anyone in LA want a kitten?  http://fogarty.org/kittens

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #46 on: February 14, 2015, 09:27:39 PM »
you said you were being serious.

Anyone in LA want a kitten?  http://fogarty.org/kittens

Tim, I am being serious. Did I not interpret it correctly. I'm not being confrontational here.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #47 on: February 14, 2015, 09:33:27 PM »
Never mind. I didn't realize it was single stall only.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #48 on: February 14, 2015, 09:49:36 PM »
Never mind. I didn't realize it was single stall only.

you didn't?

I told you that on page one

You also started a thread on this topic last month where I told you the same thing

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=563477.0

they are not transgender bathrooms

they are single occupant bathrooms that can be used by either men or women

BFD

so you're either lying or....?

really dumb

actually this doesn't even qualify as dumb

early onset alzheimer's ?

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #49 on: February 14, 2015, 09:53:17 PM »
you didn't?

I told you that on page one

You also started a thread on this topic last month where I told you the same thing

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=563477.0

so you're either lying or....?

really dumb

actually this doesn't even qualify at dumb

early onset alzheimer's ?

Shut the fuck up you perv.  Go back to the muscle worship site
A