Getbig Bodybuilding Boards > Nutrition, Products & Supplements Info
Arnold Series Iron Whey
(1/3) > >>
Pray_4_War:
Good to go or crap? 
Erik C:

--- Quote from: Pray_4_War on February 16, 2015, 12:49:43 AM ---Good to go or crap? 

--- End quote ---

Crap! One scoop is 32.4 grams, but only 22 grams of protein. So one third is just crap fillers. When you are paying top buck for whey protein, then it should mostly be whey protein, not just 66% whey.
Pray_4_War:

--- Quote from: Erik C on February 16, 2015, 08:24:06 AM ---Crap! One scoop is 32.4 grams, but only 22 grams of protein. So one third is just crap fillers. When you are paying top buck for whey protein, then it should mostly be whey protein, not just 66% whey.

--- End quote ---

Agree.  I was only considering it because I have easy access to it.
ritch:
put it this way... When was the last time you saw any product with the name of a pro, past or present that was worth buying?
I seriously can't think of one. Not saying it's shit, but the name brings a cost and no way is it justified.
Pray_4_War:

--- Quote from: ritch on February 16, 2015, 08:58:38 PM ---put it this way... When was the last time you saw any product with the name of a pro, past or present that was worth buying?
I seriously can't think of one. Not saying it's shit, but the name brings a cost and no way is it justified.

--- End quote ---

Dorian Yates Approved shit was pretty good.  I get your point though.
Navigation
Message Index
Next page

Go to full version