Author Topic: Graphic Video - 21 Beheading Including A Brotha...  (Read 14452 times)

Robgun1

• Getbig III
Re: Graphic Video - 21 Beheading Including A Brotha...
« Reply #50 on: February 16, 2015, 08:28:36 PM »
Voodoo Vince is on the job.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #51 on: February 16, 2015, 08:33:27 PM »
Have you not realized that no matter what obama does people will complain. Obama can cure world hunger and end terrorism, and people would still find sonething to complain about. Don't even pay these people any attention.

Coach's political ideology is "f*ck Obama".

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #52 on: February 16, 2015, 08:58:03 PM »
20 tragic and unnecessary  deaths over religion
A

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: February 16, 2015, 09:55:44 PM »
^^^^

Subtle...

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #54 on: February 16, 2015, 10:13:36 PM »
In a way tho, saying ISIS or any arabian terror group as "muslim" almost gives them legitimacy. If this was a christian group beheading people and killing gays, ordinary christians would be outraged if they were called "christian terror group" because it paints them with a legitimate religious label, instead of just being labeled as a nut job assholes (which they are). iSIS wants to be muslim associated...why give them that power? They are nothing but asshole sociopaths who need to be killed

This is a tough situation either way, im suprised how unamerican many of you are. Remeber when you were labelled "un patriotic" if you called Bush out? I remember those days.
No matter what, you should always respect commander in chief. Stop letting the far left and far right media control your minds like Coach and others.

Did you just say "respect the commander in chief"? Seriously? This clown deserves ZERO respect. What the fuck are we supposed to respect him for? Because he's a so called "President" in label alone? Fuck him. And as God is my witness I would tell him that to his face. By nature I don't hate anyone but I truly hate this person. He's the devil as we speak.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #55 on: February 16, 2015, 10:17:18 PM »
Coach's political ideology is "f*ck Obama".

X

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: February 16, 2015, 10:52:19 PM »
They are.

Pro-tip: if you're captured by camel fuckers and put in a red jump suit, fight back! You're going to die anyway, but you'll feel better if you take one of these cocksuckers with you.

I'd imagine because they would stop filming , take you down and slowly cut your hands, nose and dick off and dump you in the desert to die in agony over the course of several days.

Then go back to what they were doing to the other victims

Religion of Peace never fails to entertain  :-\

Jizmonkey

• Getbig III
« Reply #57 on: February 16, 2015, 11:05:09 PM »
Yeah I was thinking the same thing. No-win situation.

biggerisbetter

• Getbig II
  • Over a decade and still going..
« Reply #58 on: February 16, 2015, 11:06:24 PM »
This has nothing to do with Obama.
Isis generated from Iraq, Saddam Hussein had these people in check. There were no weapons of mass destruction other than these nut jobs that were afraid to act out until now. You can blame Bush for Isis. But I'm neither a fan of Bush or Obama. I will say that it's funny they think they are having an effect on America.
Our number one concern is homeland security. We're not to concerned with them killing one another on the other side of the world, it just displays their lack of being effective in their twisted goals. If they want to make a statement, stop hiding your faces. They won't because even a world away they are afraid "America" will get them if we know what they look like. The reality is that we actually would ;)

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #59 on: February 16, 2015, 11:11:51 PM »
This has nothing to do with Obama.

OBAMA ARMED THEM.  Obama wanted to help them overthrow Syria.  Obama's half brother is associated with the MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD (a terrorist group).

Any other dumb comments you'd like to make today?
Ψ

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #60 on: February 17, 2015, 12:55:57 AM »
Looks like ISIS just got the first black guy slipping.

Now, its on....kill a brother and its going to get gangsta....mother fuc k ers

No "Hold Me Back Vissy!" will stop Goodrum now!!!

Go get 'em "Tiger"!

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #61 on: February 17, 2015, 01:22:09 AM »
OBAMA ARMED THEM.  Obama wanted to help them overthrow Syria.  Obama's half brother is associated with the MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD (a terrorist group).

Any other dumb comments you'd like to make today?

Its a combination of both statements.

Skylge

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: February 17, 2015, 02:54:24 AM »
Brilliant idea of NATO to bomb Lybia/Ghadaffi and pave the way for democracy arab spring Al qaeda terorists....

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: February 17, 2015, 03:57:00 AM »
Did you just say "respect the commander in chief"? Seriously? This clown deserves ZERO respect. What the fuck are we supposed to respect him for? Because he's a so called "President" in label alone? Fuck him. And as God is my witness I would tell him that to his face. By nature I don't hate anyone but I truly hate this person. He's the devil as we speak.

Lol. This is why your opinions are laughed at.

Also, i noticed how you ignored my first paragraph of logic.

Carry on

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: February 17, 2015, 04:11:18 AM »
What video were you watching dumbass? Its very clear they are being beheaded in the video I watched. Totally fucked up.

Does it actually show the heads being cut off? No it does not. Why do you think that is? Loads of actual vids on the net of decapitations that show everything why do you think these are different? Could it be war propaganda so American and British troops can be deployed in the area? What do you think if you actually open your mind for a minute?

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #65 on: February 17, 2015, 05:34:59 AM »
Does it actually show the heads being cut off? No it does not. Why do you think that is? Loads of actual vids on the net of decapitations that show everything why do you think these are different? Could it be war propaganda so American and British troops can be deployed in the area? What do you think if you actually open your mind for a minute?

Yes it does moron. Open my mind? God you're stupid.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #66 on: February 17, 2015, 07:50:24 AM »
http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015/02/16/save-the-last-bullet-for-yourself-sas-will-not-be-taken-alive-by-isis/

Save The Last Bullet For Yourself': SAS Will Not Be Taken Alive By ISIS

Elite British forces in the SAS have been told not to allow the Islamic State to take them alive, according to the Daily Star. Special Forces have been ordered to “fight to the last man” with commanders telling them “save the last bullet for yourselves”.

The SAS have been operating in ISIS-controlled territory for some time, but the new rules were issued after the brutal murder of a Jordanian pilot. Lieutenant Muath al-Kasaesbeh was burned alive earlier this month, after his plane was downed.

A source said: “The SAS have been told that if they are captured they can expect to be tortured before being beheaded, disembowelled or burned alive. They know there is virtually no chance of being rescued.

“Everyone taking part in the Iraq mission knows the risks. Most of the guys would never let themselves be taken prisoner – not by Islamic State (IS).”

As a result they will take their own lives if they are “surrounded and without hope of being rescued”. Commanders have warned the SAS it would be impossible to rescue them because the militants move prisoners daily.

They have suggested a “quick end is preferable to a long and painful death”. By killing themselves the SAS would also deny ISIS an important propaganda victory. The Islamic State have become famed for their well-produced but gruesome execution videos.

Victims are often forced to read out messages denouncing their country’s actions in the Middle East. In at least one case a hostage was forced to blame his own relatives for his beheading because they were in the American military.

If an SAS soldier was taken alive the source said he would expect the Royal Air Force to launch an airstrike against the building they were being held in. He said: “If you’re captured and can’t be rescued then you would want the RAF to come along and drop a very large bomb. A quick end is preferable to a long and painful death.”

The source also claimed that bombing any captured SAS soldier would be the “honourable thing to do”. Sources told the Daily Star Sunday that SAS troops have almost been captured on two occasions but managed to escape with the help of a US Reaper drone which halted a jihadi attack.

The source said: “As a member of the SAS you know that you are going to be executed by the enemy if you’re captured.

“That’s why we carry pistols. It’s our secondary weapon. But it also allows us the choice of topping ourselves when all hope has gone. Better that than giving away where your mates are operating.”

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: February 17, 2015, 07:57:18 AM »
Yes it does moron. Open my mind? God you're stupid.

Are you for real or a cardboard caricature of an idiot? Over abundance of guillibilty and ignorance doesn't bode well for you jackass.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #68 on: February 17, 2015, 08:26:00 AM »
Looks like ISIS just got the first black guy slipping.

Now, its on....kill a brother and its going to get gangsta....mother fuc k ers

Yeah, I heard the Rolling Tre Crips over on MLK Drive mailing in their passport applications now.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: February 17, 2015, 08:27:27 AM »
We are going to go through the motions for the camera then cut away at the end. We will not harm you if you cooperate.

I'm just guessing because I don't understand it myself. I can only guess that little ray of hope is in their heads and they are praying it's true. Because I would expect them to be struggling like crazy till the end rather than docily walking out, kneeling down and patiently waiting to be killed...

Or they could have been drugged.  Muscle relaxant, phenobarbital heavy enough to induce vertigo, etc..

Something to think about because I don't see how you can't just jump up and try to smash their throats in.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #70 on: February 17, 2015, 08:46:30 AM »
Yeah, I heard the Rolling Tre Crips over on MLK Drive mailing in their passport applications now.

Passports?  You expect them to get passports when they can't even get photo ID's? 
A

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: February 17, 2015, 09:01:57 AM »
Passports?  You expect them to get passports when they can't even get photo ID's? 

They only need one photo.  You know all them blacks look alike.

Probably steal one off a Remax business card somewhere.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #72 on: February 17, 2015, 09:06:13 AM »
Gayfagbama called ISIS the JV team

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015/02/16/save-the-last-bullet-for-yourself-sas-will-not-be-taken-alive-by-isis/

Save The Last Bullet For Yourself': SAS Will Not Be Taken Alive By ISIS

Elite British forces in the SAS have been told not to allow the Islamic State to take them alive, according to the Daily Star. Special Forces have been ordered to “fight to the last man” with commanders telling them “save the last bullet for yourselves”.

The SAS have been operating in ISIS-controlled territory for some time, but the new rules were issued after the brutal murder of a Jordanian pilot. Lieutenant Muath al-Kasaesbeh was burned alive earlier this month, after his plane was downed.

A source said: “The SAS have been told that if they are captured they can expect to be tortured before being beheaded, disembowelled or burned alive. They know there is virtually no chance of being rescued.

“Everyone taking part in the Iraq mission knows the risks. Most of the guys would never let themselves be taken prisoner – not by Islamic State (IS).”

As a result they will take their own lives if they are “surrounded and without hope of being rescued”. Commanders have warned the SAS it would be impossible to rescue them because the militants move prisoners daily.

They have suggested a “quick end is preferable to a long and painful death”. By killing themselves the SAS would also deny ISIS an important propaganda victory. The Islamic State have become famed for their well-produced but gruesome execution videos.

Victims are often forced to read out messages denouncing their country’s actions in the Middle East. In at least one case a hostage was forced to blame his own relatives for his beheading because they were in the American military.

If an SAS soldier was taken alive the source said he would expect the Royal Air Force to launch an airstrike against the building they were being held in. He said: “If you’re captured and can’t be rescued then you would want the RAF to come along and drop a very large bomb. A quick end is preferable to a long and painful death.”

The source also claimed that bombing any captured SAS soldier would be the “honourable thing to do”. Sources told the Daily Star Sunday that SAS troops have almost been captured on two occasions but managed to escape with the help of a US Reaper drone which halted a jihadi attack.

The source said: “As a member of the SAS you know that you are going to be executed by the enemy if you’re captured.

“That’s why we carry pistols. It’s our secondary weapon. But it also allows us the choice of topping ourselves when all hope has gone. Better that than giving away where your mates are operating.”

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #73 on: February 17, 2015, 09:06:47 AM »
They only need one photo.  You know all them blacks look alike.

Probably steal one off a Remax business card somewhere.

Do they all look alike?  Having grown up among the various inner city tribes I'm pretty adept at telling them apart.
A

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: February 17, 2015, 09:57:31 AM »
We need to send thugs like that teen in Kentucky that killed his family. Let him take out a few terrorist. Too bad the little shit is dead now.