Author Topic: Achieve  (Read 2440 times)

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
Achieve
« on: February 16, 2015, 07:01:34 PM »
I know even regular gym goers get a little more focused and driven in January i know I do I enjoy being intense and focused especially when life is more on a schedule in January things slow down.
Nobody talks about training that much lately..... What is something you have accomplished training wise recently Biglifts, consistency, weight gains?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Achieve
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2015, 07:32:44 PM »
I'm actually backing off and going light the next couple of weeks. I'm pretty consistent,  and I lift heavy (for me), so this will give me a chance to have fun and mess around with different lifts/reps.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2015, 02:35:18 AM »
I started back lifting a little heavier training with my weight belt going heavier on dead lifts and squats ordered a new lifting belt an RDX with the metal clasp thing is nice any ways been wrapping my knees up and squatting more I still do high reps but the belt feels good With it I can squat then deadlift and not feel like my back is gonna blow out lol see a lot of dudes training with out belts lately idk if it's a new fad but I will b using mine on legs and back day atleast

greg2112

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2015, 06:05:09 AM »
Up to a mile weekly with farmer walks with moderate heavy weights.  I lift three days weekly and end each session with distance farmers. Conditioning of course has improved big time and my upper back and traps have improved as well.  What a damn good exercise

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2015, 11:04:52 AM »
Up to a mile weekly with farmer walks with moderate heavy weights.  I lift three days weekly and end each session with distance farmers. Conditioning of course has improved big time and my upper back and traps have improved as well.  What a damn good exercise
that is a real full body lung buster.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2015, 01:25:09 PM »
Damn dude farmers walks r no joke that is good.

greg2112

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2015, 03:13:21 AM »
Damn dude farmers walks r no joke that is good.

Distance varies after each workout but a mile total spread out over the week has been the goal.  Has done wonders for the yoke and conditioning.  Good stuff