Author Topic: Chris Aceto homeschooling his children  (Read 8301 times)

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
Re: Chris Aceto homeschooling his children
« Reply #25 on: February 17, 2015, 04:47:11 AM »
To mix US catch phrases a bit, He's not just a client, he's also the president  :) -

Chris Aceto

President
Islamic Society of Portland , Maine

Chairman
Islamic Society of Portland

Chairman
Muslim Society of Portland

(Taken from an old online biography).

He has a special connection to the pedophile prophet.  So strong that he converted.
Ψ

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #26 on: February 17, 2015, 04:52:43 AM »
he said it many times on palumbo radio but i tought he was kidding,but he actually said he is homeschooling his children...

"Why are you telling us this?   ???" - TA

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #27 on: February 17, 2015, 09:42:15 AM »
This Barca fella needs a thread dump.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #28 on: February 17, 2015, 11:14:03 AM »
Maybe a solid education in jihadism as well? He is a muslim convert right?

Holy crap. I had no idea. Is he really?

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: February 17, 2015, 11:20:21 AM »
I would do the same thing. I wouldn't want my kid bullied or gun down by a crazy Columbine type thug.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #30 on: February 17, 2015, 11:22:17 AM »
I banged Laura before he married her... before she had the plastic tits.  I met her at the Ms International show in the late 80's.  She was very flirtatious and liked white boys.  She was horny as hell from the drugs and fantastic in the bedroom.  

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #31 on: February 17, 2015, 11:24:57 AM »
lol at a personal trainer home schooling their kids.  :D :D

I am sure this guy has indepth knowledge about history, mathematics, science, and english literature.  :-\ :-\

This is what their "school" days will look like.

Day 1: Nutrtion
Day 2: Steroids
Day 3: Workout routine
Day 4: Cardio
Day 5: Steroids

For homework, read the first 20 pages of Flex. Then write a book report on the life of Phil Heath.

X

Cableguy

• Getbig IV
  • Cableguy no longer...
« Reply #32 on: February 17, 2015, 11:28:39 AM »
He converted to Islam? Really? Inexplicable. This world is a strange fucking place.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #33 on: February 17, 2015, 11:48:48 AM »
lol at a personal trainer home schooling their kids.  :D :D

Lol. "Today is math day kids. Jay has 48 Sustanon 250 preloads, 500 10mg Dianabols, and 500 Anadrol 50's. If Jay must use at least 3 grams per week to be competitive, how many weeks can he run this stack using all three drugs before he has to visit his friends at the Mirage hotel for more money?".

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #34 on: February 17, 2015, 11:53:32 AM »
Lol. "Today is math day kids. Jay has 48 Sustanon 250 preloads, 500 10mg Dianabols, and 500 Anadrol 50's. If Jay must use at least 3 grams per week to be competitive, how many weeks can he run this stack using all three drugs before he has to visit his friends at the Mirage hotel for more money?".

LMAO!!

"Today kids, we will be discussing history. History plays an important part of American history. First, we will start off by discussing the evolution of the greatest schmoe ever, Joe Weider. We will explore the sociohistorical influences that influenced Joe to start the IFBB. Then, we will discuss how ARNOLD influenced bodybuilder throughout the world. We will view this from a cultural context, Arnold being from Austria. We will then end the discussion about the current status of American bodybuilding."

But the real issue is this: He actually believes that he has the knowledge to educate his children in science, math, history, english literature, and arts (if he chooses to teach the arts). Not to mention  knowing how to design an effective program if his kid is struggling in a particular area. This is why teachers specialize in ONE subject. You rarely have a teachers teaching 5 different subjects. They specialize. I am not saying public school is perfect, but I am sure he will not do a much better job, if not, worse!! Not to mention that subjects become increasingly harder as children age. I hope Aceto understand pre-calculus and calculus.  :D
X

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #35 on: February 17, 2015, 12:10:02 PM »
No idea what this aceto fella looks like.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #36 on: February 17, 2015, 12:14:14 PM »
The ignorance runs deep in this thread.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #37 on: February 17, 2015, 12:23:00 PM »
No idea what this aceto fella looks like.

I think he looks like a standard trainer. Not too sure if he was ever competed. But he appears to be knowledgeable about training, probably not so much when it comes to educating his children about science, history, math, and english literature.  :-\ :-\
X

WannaBePro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: February 17, 2015, 12:44:15 PM »
I think he looks like a standard trainer. Not too sure if he was ever competed. But he appears to be knowledgeable about training, probably not so much when it comes to educating his children about science, history, math, and english literature.  :-\ :-\

He did compete. I think his highest level of competition was at the North Americans.
I actually like Aceto, he seems like a level headed guy and almost always gets people in shape. From what I hear he's also very personable and checks up on his clients regularly.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #39 on: February 17, 2015, 12:47:36 PM »
He did compete. I think his highest level of competition was at the North Americans.
I actually like Aceto, he seems like a level headed guy and almost always gets people in shape. From what I hear he's also very personable and checks up on his clients regularly.

Didn't he train Flex Wheeler for a lot of competitions?
X

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #40 on: February 17, 2015, 01:21:39 PM »
GOOD FOR HIM

Most teachers are intellectually challenged.  Better for smart people to do it themselves.

No wonder you're batshit crazy.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #41 on: February 17, 2015, 02:53:52 PM »
There are many "elite" schools for people with money. Traitor to his race aside, training men in thongs should disqualify any parent from wanting to home school their children. 75% of all children who are home schooled in America are so, because the parents have something to hide. Maybe Aceto is part of the 25% who are ok. But his love for men in glittery thongs leads me to believe something is fishy and should raise many red flags...

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #42 on: February 17, 2015, 02:56:38 PM »
There are many "elite" schools for people with money. And training men in thongs should disqualify any parent from wanting to home school their children.

Exactly.

If you want to home school your children and have the money, then at least hire teachers to come into the home who specialize in specific subjects. Thinking that Aceto can actually educate his children on all areas, while addressing any deficits, is laughable.

Its like saying I can develop a weightlifting or strength program without being educated in that particular field. Aceto is not educated in educating children, therefore he should not even attempt it. If he has the money, just hire teachers to come to the home.
X

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #43 on: February 17, 2015, 02:58:31 PM »
Anyone know how Aceto draws an income?

WannaBePro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: February 17, 2015, 03:16:12 PM »
Anyone know how Aceto draws an income?

Real estate. He has a lot of rental properties.

Erik C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: February 17, 2015, 03:32:02 PM »
Anyone who sends their children to the public school system in the USA, should be charged with child abuse.

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #46 on: February 17, 2015, 03:56:17 PM »
I banged Laura before he married her... before she had the plastic tits.  I met her at the Ms International show in the late 80's.  She was very flirtatious and liked white boys.  She was horny as hell from the drugs and fantastic in the bedroom.  

Now we have a thread!

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #47 on: February 17, 2015, 03:57:57 PM »
Good for him. Not so good for his kids.

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #48 on: February 18, 2015, 02:50:21 AM »
No wonder you're batshit crazy.

bwa ha ha looks like we've found a teacher  :D
Ψ

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #49 on: February 18, 2015, 02:53:24 AM »
Who cares.  Public education isn't very good.

I would do the same thing. I wouldn't want my kid bullied or gun down by a crazy Columbine type thug.

That's not statistically probable, littlejenkem. Your child is most likely to be killed by a Michael Brown/Trayvon Martin type but you know that.  You're just lashing out because your feelings are hurt.
A