Author Topic: Sarah Palin and Rev. Al - arm in arm at SNL event. Disgraceful  (Read 6097 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Sarah Palin and Rev. Al - arm in arm at SNL event. Disgraceful
« Reply #25 on: February 17, 2015, 10:45:12 AM »
you know what's not funny?

How you're too stupid to even understand the article

It's got nothing to do with Obama and there is absolutely no comparison to Obama in the context of the subject matter of the article

F off strawpajamaobamacultist

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #26 on: February 17, 2015, 10:56:14 AM »
F off strawpajamaobamacultist

great response

what an awesome forum for political dialogue

Go back to bed loser

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #27 on: February 17, 2015, 12:14:07 PM »
great response

what an awesome forum for political dialogue

Go back to bed loser

Pot meet kettle.
A

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #28 on: February 17, 2015, 03:10:53 PM »
Pot meet kettle.

horseshit

the only time I respond like that is when someone has replied that that first

for an example scroll up in this thread or go to the first page and look at 333's initial response to an article about Palin

no comment at all the the article just a meltdown about Obama

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #29 on: February 17, 2015, 03:21:48 PM »
horseshit

the only time I respond like that is when someone has replied that that first

for an example scroll up in this thread or go to the first page and look at 333's initial response to an article about Palin

no comment at all the the article just a meltdown about Obama

Shut it.  You've entered plenty of 333's threads just to insult him.  You either tell him to go back to bed or call him a homo.
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #30 on: February 17, 2015, 03:36:09 PM »
step 2 of this thread...

NBC = liberal whore
lorne michaels = obvious nbc liberal
palin = willing to kneepad liberal network

TRUMP?   ???   They give him an awful lot of love for someone who *supposedly* is a conservative.   Am I the ONLY one here that thinks he's a liberal plant, to make birthers look confounded?   To soak up GOP potential airwaves, flirting with a run he'll never deliver, making liberal NBC richer and being their employee at the same time?

at some point, after so many years of him taking away limelight from true conservatives and fumbling on the birther issue, yall will HAVE to say "eh, maybe he is a liberal plant".  how many years will it take?  cause 4 is plenty for me... I was saying it in 2012 and I'm still saying it.  Any of you come around on the idea yet?

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #31 on: February 17, 2015, 03:38:38 PM »
step 2 of this thread...

NBC = liberal whore
lorne michaels = obvious nbc liberal
palin = willing to kneepad liberal network

TRUMP?   ???   They give him an awful lot of love for someone who *supposedly* is a conservative.   Am I the ONLY one here that thinks he's a liberal plant, to make birthers look confounded?   To soak up GOP potential airwaves, flirting with a run he'll never deliver, making liberal NBC richer and being their employee at the same time?

at some point, after so many years of him taking away limelight from true conservatives and fumbling on the birther issue, yall will HAVE to say "eh, maybe he is a liberal plant".  how many years will it take?  cause 4 is plenty for me... I was saying it in 2012 and I'm still saying it.  Any of you come around on the idea yet?

They are all whores.
A

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #32 on: February 17, 2015, 03:40:40 PM »

Shut it.  You've entered plenty of 333's threads just to insult him.  You either tell him to go back to bed or call him a homo.

re-read my post or have someone explain it to you and then go fuck yourself

You're so fucking stupid that you don't even know the "back to bed" thing was me copying him

he would "enter a thread" as you wrote and make that comment to me and so I decided it must be an acceptable form of argument so I started replying to him (and only him) that way and only in response to one of his typical, off topic/personal attack post

how about you do us a favor and pull your head out of your ass

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #33 on: February 17, 2015, 03:46:35 PM »
They are all whores.

Trump...
Do you think he's a true conservative?
or do you think he is there to soak up market space?

Think about the real world... godaddy is #1 in SEO... but in the top 10, there are a few godaddy clone sites, presumably run by them.  The idea is that they can own 40% of the top 10 list, instead of just the #1 slot.

Maybe this is like that?   You can only have so much airtime for so many candidates.  Give the dems half, give trump 20%, and suddenly the actual GOP only has 30% of the airwaves for their message.  

I just cannot imagine, if the roles were reversed... that people would buy it.
Let's say Huck, a lifetime conservative, decided to get a show on MSNBC and suddenly he's bashing Ted Cruz for his birth certificate, and he's acting like a fool while doing so, having public feuds and acting obnoxious.  At the same time, he's making $10mil a year from MSNBC for a shitty tv show.

Dems would suspect he is a republican plant, designed to make dems look bad.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #34 on: February 17, 2015, 06:59:08 PM »
Comedy shows are the only venue left for Palin

Even die hard supporter realize she is and always has been a joke

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/01/28/you-betcha-i-was-wrong-about-sarah-palin.html

My understanding is that she much preferred the big gulp she got from Glen Rice back in 89.  I wonder how ReTodd likes the taste of 2nd hand black cock?

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #35 on: February 17, 2015, 11:43:33 PM »
re-read my post or have someone explain it to you and then go fuck yourself

You're so fucking stupid that you don't even know the "back to bed" thing was me copying him

he would "enter a thread" as you wrote and make that comment to me and so I decided it must be an acceptable form of argument so I started replying to him (and only him) that way and only in response to one of his typical, off topic/personal attack post

how about you do us a favor and pull your head out of your ass

Fuck off hypocrite.  I'm not reading your foolishness again. It doesnt matter if you're copying him or not you're still entering threads for no other reason than your obsessive  need to insult. Go be a miserable whiny shit somewhere else.  And who is us?  There isn't a us.  Its only you. Its pretty clear you're not cared for. 
A

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #36 on: February 18, 2015, 08:09:43 AM »
Fuck off hypocrite.  I'm not reading your foolishness again. It doesnt matter if you're copying him or not you're still entering threads for no other reason than your obsessive  need to insult. Go be a miserable whiny shit somewhere else.  And who is us?  There isn't a us.  Its only you. Its pretty clear you're not cared for. 

wrong again, as usual.

like I said, I only used his bullshit on him and as I wrote "only in response to one of his typical, off topic/personal attack posts"

you seem to never get tired of being stupid

Glad to hear you won't be reading my posts so I assume you'll stop responding since all of your responses seem to be nothing more than you wanting to sling insults

Case in point would be Joe's transgender bathroom thread

Your first post was solely to sling insults and start a fight and then you cried like a bitch about it

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #37 on: February 18, 2015, 08:17:02 AM »
wrong again, as usual.

like I said, I only used his bullshit on him and as I wrote "only in response to one of his typical, off topic/personal attack posts"

you seem to never get tired of being stupid

Glad to hear you won't be reading my posts so I assume you'll stop responding since all of your responses seem to be nothing more than you wanting to sling insults

Case in point would be Joe's transgender bathroom thread

Your first post was solely to sling insults and start a fight and then you cried like a bitch about it

Why don't you man up and admit it.  You're a hypocritical pussy. You're as bad as Kore and Al Doggity.   Who cares what my post was.  You're the hypocrite, not me.  I don't go around denying that I do exactly what I accuse others of doing.  You follow 333 around from thread to thread just to insult him only to turn around and deny you do it. You like to pretend your shit doesn't stink but it does and your covered in it.
A

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #38 on: February 18, 2015, 08:26:13 AM »
Why don't you man up and admit it.  You're a hypocritical pussy. You're as bad as Kore and Al Doggity.   Who cares what my post was.  You're the hypocrite, not me.  I don't go around denying that I do exactly what I accuse others of doing.  You follow 333 around from thread to thread just to insult him only to turn around and deny you do it. You like to pretend your shit doesn't stink but it does and your covered in it.

you seem to have a reading comprehension problem

why don't you spend the day reviewing my posts

you'll see that, even with 333, I only give him shit when he does his nonsense/trolling posts (which he even admits he is doing)

you'll also find many post where I treat him just like everyone else

same goes for you

speaking of hypocrites though go take a look at Joe's thread on the G&O board about transgender bathrooms

my posts were on topic and didn't included personal attacks

your first post was a personal attack and they you proceeded to cry like a little bitch when you got shit back

how about you just stay on topic, stop the personal attacks and pay attention and you'll notice that is what I do as well

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #39 on: February 18, 2015, 08:34:50 AM »
you seem to have a reading comprehension problem

why don't you spend the day reviewing my posts

you'll see that, even with 333, I only give him shit when he does his nonsense/trolling posts (which he even admits he is doing)

you'll also find many post where I treat him just like everyone else

same goes for you

speaking of hypocrites though go take a look at Joe's thread on the G&O board about transgender bathrooms

my posts were on topic and didn't included personal attacks

your first post was a personal attack and they you proceeded to cry like a little bitch when you got shit back

how about you just stay on topic, stop the personal attacks and pay attention and you'll notice that is what I do as well

blah blah blah.  I'm not going to read.  Learn to control your man lust for 333. You're developing a very creepy Gayor vibe.
A

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #40 on: February 18, 2015, 08:39:16 AM »
blah blah blah.  I'm not going to read.  Learn to control your man lust for 333. You're developing a very creepy Gayor vibe.

not going to read (great way to avoid being confronted by facts) but still going to respond

classic

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #41 on: February 18, 2015, 08:41:45 AM »
not going to read (great way to avoid being confronted by facts) but still going to respond

classic

Doubtful.  Reading your posts is like rubbing shit in my eyes.  There really is no reason to do it at all. There might be facts in there somewhere but with all the logical fallacies it's hard to tell. Learn to your control your man love for 333. That's all I asked.
A

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #42 on: February 18, 2015, 08:43:51 AM »
Doubtful.  Reading your posts is like rubbing shit in my eyes.  There really is no reason to do it at all. There might be facts in there somewhere but with all the logical fallacies it's hard to tell. Learn to your control your man love for 333. That's all I asked.

everything I've said is pretty fucking simple to understand, especially, for example, when I site a specific thread and your specific posts

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #43 on: February 18, 2015, 08:47:39 AM »
everything I've said is pretty fucking simple to understand, especially, for example, when I site a specific thread and your specific posts

I agree, it's very easy to understand when you make a logical fallacy.  However, I'm not sure if this is a product of clarity or frequency.
A

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #44 on: February 18, 2015, 08:49:21 AM »

I agree, it's very easy to understand when you make a logical fallacy.  However, I'm not sure if this is a product of clarity or frequency.

feel free to point it out

state the specific fallacy you're referring to and then site a specific post

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #45 on: February 18, 2015, 08:55:17 AM »
feel free to point it out

I've pointed them out many times.  So many times you shouldn't even be asking me this question.
A

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #46 on: February 18, 2015, 09:01:11 AM »
I've pointed them out many times.  So many times you shouldn't even be asking me this question.

no you didn't

that's why I asked

humor me

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #47 on: February 18, 2015, 09:02:02 AM »
no you didn't

that's why I asked

humor me

Yes I did.  Numerous times.  You're to blinded by your obsession with 333.
A

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #48 on: February 18, 2015, 09:04:33 AM »
Yes I did.  Numerous times.  You're to blinded by your obsession with 333.

if you don't want to type then copy and paste

you can also just admit what we already know which is you haven't got a clue what you're talking about and just talking out your ass and hoping no one calls you on it

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #49 on: February 18, 2015, 09:07:37 AM »
if you don't want to type then copy and paste

you can also just admit what we already know which is you haven't got a clue what you're talking about and just talking out your ass and hoping no one calls you on it

As many times as I have pointed out your flagrant use of logical fallacies you shouldn't be asking me.  I've been doing it forever and you always react by throwing a tantrum.  I've even pointed out the irony of someone with the name strawman being so inclined toward fallacy making.
A