Author Topic: Kevin Levrone - Did he ever disclose gear use?  (Read 14350 times)

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
Re: Did Levrone ever disclose gear use?
« Reply #25 on: February 18, 2015, 06:06:17 PM »
Why is he sitting in the corner?
Shouldn't he be peeking through the
closet door??

Cause he's a weirdo with personality disorders most likely

wikkedonez

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: February 18, 2015, 06:07:44 PM »
Good call..

old-school-lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: February 22, 2015, 07:43:59 PM »
The scene where the skunk lady and old bald guy feeding him....was a harsh reality in how schmoeing can take over someone's life.
Cooking and buying Kevin's food for months.  Trade was probably Kevin hammering that guy's wife, while he watched yanking in a corner.
Just classic.

40:22 into the video.
I like how they called him out for being a deadbeat and not working.  She probably got it in the ass that night for that one.

actually, his mama and papa as KL calls them were partners his gym in Maryland
but its prob true he was schmoeing for them

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #28 on: February 22, 2015, 07:55:44 PM »
He had a drinking problem? I never knew that. Seriously.

gcb

• Getbig IV
  • you suffer, why?
« Reply #29 on: February 22, 2015, 08:00:35 PM »

Bluez

« Reply #30 on: February 22, 2015, 08:03:25 PM »
Never heard him right out admit it but the guy was juiced up to the hills.

Look at him now. He is barely 200 lbs.

Meaningless

• Getbig III
Re: Kevin Levrone - Did he ever disclose gear use?
« Reply #31 on: February 23, 2015, 05:18:09 AM »
Creepiest scene ever :-X

Trapper_Slapper

• Getbig IV
  • Clean and Jerks pull the bitches!
« Reply #32 on: February 23, 2015, 09:04:13 AM »
What happened to that "comeback" he embarked on prior to endorsing some supplement line?
I remember him starting off fairly small, then building up slowly. Soon after he changed up the hype he was building on from a "comeback",  to  "coming back better than ever"...doing crossfit/cross training stuff instead of bodybuilding.

I kinda lost interest and stopped following after that...

Trapper_Slapper

• Getbig IV
  • Clean and Jerks pull the bitches!
« Reply #33 on: February 23, 2015, 09:12:09 AM »
What happened to that "comeback" he embarked on prior to endorsing some supplement line?
I remember him starting off fairly small, then building up slowly. Soon after he changed up the hype he was building on from a "comeback",  to  "coming back better than ever"...doing crossfit/cross training stuff instead of bodybuilding.

I kinda lost interest and stopped following after that...

Nevermind...exited out of this thread to find the thread below.  :-\

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=565673.msg0#new

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: February 23, 2015, 09:32:06 AM »
The scene where the skunk lady and old bald guy feeding him....was a harsh reality in how schmoeing can take over someone's life.
Cooking and buying Kevin's food for months.  Trade was probably Kevin hammering that guy's wife, while he watched yanking in a corner.
Just classic.

40:22 into the video.
I like how they called him out for being a deadbeat and not working.  She probably got it in the ass that night for that one.
I still can't believe how massive he was. Truly impressive. Why can't anyone achieve this look nowadays?

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: February 23, 2015, 11:03:33 AM »
"This is from the Nov. 2013 issue of Muscular Development.

'I have nothing to hide. Take it as the truth that I am honest enough to share, or not. I don't care because I know what I used. Like the old-school guys, I didn't use stuff in the off-season. At 6-8 weeks out from a contest, this is what I would use:

2 Anadrol 50 tabs per day
600 mg testosterone every week
400 mg deca every week
50 mg winstrol-v every other day
50 mg nolvadex per day

Where's the rest? That was it!' - Kevin Levrone"

He basically repeated the same thing more or less in last month's issue as well.

This is getbig though, where if someone says they didn't use 10g, they are lying and genetics don't matter

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: February 23, 2015, 11:25:13 AM »

'I have nothing to hide. Take it as the truth that I am honest enough to share, or not. I don't care because I know what I used. Like the old-school guys, I didn't use stuff in the off-season. At 6-8 weeks out from a contest, this is what I would use:

400 mg deca every week
50 mg nolvadex per day

He basically repeated the same thing more or less in last month's issue as well.

This is getbig though, where if someone says they didn't use 10g, they are lying and genetics don't matter

remember that guy apollo84 from ghteen's forum who got banned because they wanted him to pay a sponsored coach fee? he got prepped by levrone and levrone basically inferred that he would 4-5 anadrols a day.

goku

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: February 23, 2015, 12:56:44 PM »

400 mg deca every week
50 mg nolvadex per day

need more than genetics and a gram of gear to have a physique like that:

people can take multiple grams of gear, multiple ius of gh and slin and not look anywhere near as close to that.
thats where genetics come in because he can.
genetics means looking like he did with high doses of everything, not looking like he did with low doses of next to nothing because thats just impossible.
most people can't accomplish the above.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #38 on: February 23, 2015, 01:02:00 PM »

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #39 on: February 23, 2015, 02:31:54 PM »

400 mg deca every week
50 mg nolvadex per day

Maybe for some years perhaps in the beginning that was true, but later on? there is no growth or slin mentioned here...

tank u jesus

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: February 23, 2015, 03:17:51 PM »
I don't know much about drugs or gear,  I do however know that most bodybuilders are extremists. They go all out on training, posing, diet, tanning, hours of cardio, etc..  (I'm not limiting this to pros, think about guys you know you compete at local shows, generally they live the lifestyle).

These guys consider their selves athletes.  And like most athletes they want to make sure everyone knows how hard they work, their genetic gifts aren't that elite but their work ethic is.

When you think about how competitive (and secretive) bodybuilding is at the elite levels there is no way these guys would be willing to give drugs  the credit they deserve. Even Arnold said they were the finishing touch.  No one wants steroids to get to much credit for the effort they put in.

Even if someone were honest most still wouldn't believe, figuring they'd have an ax to grind.

That said I'm surprised Titus hasn't told his weekly use yet, at this point he's got nothing to lose.

*Guys I'll write Craigers and let him now his bros on getbig want the truth to bodybuilding supplementation.

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: February 23, 2015, 03:31:17 PM »

400 mg deca every week
50 mg nolvadex per day

The laughable part is the 6-8 weeks. At week 6 you are just startting to see things happen. What a load of shit.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: February 23, 2015, 03:38:15 PM »
The laughable part is the 6-8 weeks. At week 6 you are just startting to see things happen. What a load of shit.

Yeah but Kev just stayed real lean and bone dry while off and not training (as if this was how he competed his whole career, I'm sure the last two Olympias he showed up to with subpar legs only entailed 8 weeks worth of training).

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #43 on: February 23, 2015, 03:47:36 PM »

A man of many talents ranging from cockstar to rockstar

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: February 23, 2015, 03:47:54 PM »
Yeah but Kev just stayed real lean and bone dry while off and not training (as if this was how he competed his whole career, I'm sure the last two Olympias he showed up to with subpar legs only entailed 8 weeks worth of training).

Almost seems impossible from a physiological stand point. Your body cannot accumulate that dense, shredded muscle from months of no working out. Then 6-8 weeks , like that means 6 leg work outs (and the first few, light as hell cuz u havnt lifted in months). 6 leg work outs to pro level quad development? I doubt it highly.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: February 23, 2015, 03:57:36 PM »
Almost seems impossible from a physiological stand point. Your body cannot accumulate that dense, shredded muscle from months of no working out. Then 6-8 weeks , like that means 6 leg work outs (and the first few, light as hell cuz u havnt lifted in months). 6 leg work outs to pro level quad development? I doubt it highly.

Hahahahahaha

How dare you sir! Have you forgotten the Weider Principal of Muscle Memory?

8 leg workouts to pack on enough Olympia sized mass and stay lean while doing it!

And here in lies the problem, you never know what is the truth in bodybuilding because it's all based on misinformation.

I remember reading magazines that had "articles" written by pros and their writing style was always similar to the tone of the rest of the magazine (same words/sentence structure) and their advice on training would conflict with the mags other articles. Smoke and mirrors just to sell an image.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #46 on: February 23, 2015, 07:30:49 PM »
whatever he used, it worked and it worked well

E
E

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #47 on: February 23, 2015, 08:38:16 PM »
He posted it on UGsupplements in 99 but that board is long gone.

is that what it was called back then? I just remember undergroundbodybuilding/ugbodybuilding.com. I designed the logo for CE when I was 17. just copied flex's "get in where you fit in" tee-shirts from his prep for the O that year. (may have been '98.. I forget).

I don't remember anything about levrone being on that board. I do recall an "anonymous pro" being there that everybody though was cormier. I'd forgotten all about that... i suppose I could ask chris next time I see him. usually run into him at starbucks when he's back in town visiting family.

I seriously doubt levrone ever disclosed his drug use.. I'd be more interested in hearing about his drug smuggling with speed boats from florida to Baltimore than his drug use. lol

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #48 on: February 23, 2015, 09:00:01 PM »
is that what it was called back then? I just remember undergroundbodybuilding/ugbodybuilding.com. I designed the logo for CE when I was 17. just copied flex's "get in where you fit in" tee-shirts from his prep for the O that year. (may have been '98.. I forget).

I don't remember anything about levrone being on that board. I do recall an "anonymous pro" being there that everybody though was cormier. I'd forgotten all about that... i suppose I could ask chris next time I see him. usually run into him at starbucks when he's back in town visiting family.

I seriously doubt levrone ever disclosed his drug use.. I'd be more interested in hearing about his drug smuggling with speed boats from florida to Baltimore than his drug use. lol

What was Cormier's stack?

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #49 on: February 23, 2015, 09:30:14 PM »
He was a "grow 2 show" guy so his off season use was definitely lower then average.