Author Topic: BRANDON CURRY INSANE SHAPE AND MUSCULARITY  (Read 9161 times)

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
Re: BRANDON CURRY INSANE SHAPE AND MUSCULARITY
« Reply #25 on: February 26, 2015, 08:13:09 AM »
I think his wife/woman Brandy is or was doing his prep. He said that all Hany wanted was pictures.
Now, Brandy is Hawaiian/Pacific Islander so her genetics are different. So, what works for her may not work for him. I think a person who is used to working with genetics like Brandon's would be better. Like Joe McNeal, Oscar, Hany, Farrah. That's my theory, anyway. I could be wrong.

Brandy did his prep for the show he won.  Wasn't that the last time he was on stage?  If I remember, Hany wanted $1000 plus travel expenses, just to meet him in a hotel for 1 hour.  Brandon declined and said, the money was better spent on his family. For sure he doesn't have PI genetics but  I think their pairing is a work in progress.

Team Brandy Leaver

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: February 26, 2015, 08:17:53 AM »
Brandy did his prep for the show he won.  Wasn't that the last time he was on stage?  If I remember, Hany wanted $1000 plus travel expenses, just to meet him in a hotel for 1 hour.  Brandon declined and said, the money was better spent on his family. For sure he doesn't have PI genetics but  I think their pairing is a work in progress.

Team Brandy Leaver

???
What a joke, crazy to ask that type of cash.
?

maxkane69

• Getbig IV
  • PALUMBOISM DESTROYED BODYBUILDING!
« Reply #27 on: February 26, 2015, 09:38:02 AM »
CEDRIC MCMILLAN AND BRANDON CURRY SHOULD BE NUMBER 1 AND 2 ON THE OLYMPIA STAGE !!!
PHIL HEATH AND KAY GREENE LOOK LIKE SHIT COMPARED TO THEM !!!

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #28 on: February 26, 2015, 10:55:30 AM »
Brandon looks 3 weeks out! He looks AWESOME, but we all know he will not be lean enough

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #29 on: February 26, 2015, 11:04:05 AM »
 ::)

Joe Pietaro

• Getbig III
  • Publisher, MuscleSport Magazine
« Reply #30 on: February 26, 2015, 12:28:23 PM »
Don't sell Brandon short at the Arnold. He can definitely slide into that top six and do some damage.

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: February 26, 2015, 01:01:49 PM »

Haha, A kid compared to grown male! Look at the LEGS!!! Its another world...dimension....cre ature! Totally dwarfed!

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: February 26, 2015, 01:25:17 PM »
I sure hope from Brandon's sake he is much bigger and leaner than the above pic shown. That may get him one call out due to his fading name...
?

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #33 on: February 26, 2015, 01:37:54 PM »

Brandon is what, 5'7? Sure, Kai dwarfs him, Kai is trying to carry Ronnie weight on a 5'8 frame. Yet turn them around and Kai has a gut, and  Brandon has a better taper. I also think this is from a few yrs ago.

Team Brandy Leaver

yeah, he looked better at the Arnold Brazil that he won, but he was not shredded, and his legs looked down as well.

If Hany is going to take on more competitors he is going to have to be more reasonable. Chad had Flex, Ronnie, Nasser, and Dillett, among other competitors as well.

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: February 26, 2015, 03:41:58 PM »

I didn't know Kai had a son. Surprised they let him bring him on stage.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #35 on: February 26, 2015, 03:55:31 PM »

Team Brandy Leaver

The work in progress has been going on since 2008...

Pneumothorax

• Getbig II
« Reply #36 on: February 26, 2015, 04:31:28 PM »
He is miles away from a Yates style lean face. Guessing he can't hack the dieting. Still, looks good, just not what the judges reward. Lacking a huge distended gut, grapefruit abuse and schmoe videos.

That's what separates good from great in BB.  Plenty of guys can do all the gear and get massive, but only a  few can really come up with a good diet plan and actually execute it to come in  super dry/low bf.