Author Topic: Colonizing Mars: starting in 2024  (Read 9733 times)

falco

• Getbig V
Re: Colonizing Mars: starting in 2024
« Reply #50 on: February 18, 2015, 11:00:09 AM »

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #51 on: February 18, 2015, 11:23:01 AM »
Knowing this program it will be politically correct and would probably include blacks and jews.  So that cross breeding no matter how intelligent the originators are wouldn't generate intelligent children.  Intelligence is not the norm but more of a genetic anomoly.
The most intelligent people in the world are also socially handicap and have other mental issues.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #52 on: February 18, 2015, 11:25:26 AM »
Knowing this program it will be politically correct and would probably include blacks and jews.  So that cross breeding no matter how intelligent the originators are wouldn't generate intelligent children.  Intelligence is not the norm but more of a genetic anomoly.
The most intelligent people in the world are also socially handicap and have other mental issues.

Are you implying there would be a regression to the mean?
A

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #53 on: February 18, 2015, 11:26:08 AM »

Girls and sons who have not been loved by their fathers seek attention once teens and adults to compensate for what they didnt have originally. Fathers either left them alone, or were distant most of the time and not encouraging them. Some even despised them which would shape their personality and the way they d interact with others for the rest of their life. They are extremistic in everything they do, always looking exageratly for attention, and have troubles adapting to society's rules, because they also have troubles defining their own identity and respecting authority and hierarchy.

Also boys who got picked on by others during childhood and adolescence -often sons without a father figure- try to compensate by lifting weights, to develop muscles and survive in ther male world. They re insecure because they re girly, childish, feminine having been raised by a single mom. They lift obsessively hoping it will transform them into men, to compensate for their lack of influence from a father figure that was not there. Unfortunaltey they can get as big as they can it doesnt cure their insecurity and who they truly are, how they grew up being raised by a single mom. They re no as manly as other men whatever they do, and they often have a big lack of masculine presence they dont know how to balance, hence often being borderline homosexuals while trying to get their manhood back thru various manly activities (mma, cars, weight lifting etc). They are often the ones that, in order to get respect from other males will go the steroids route to get even "bigger" attemptint to cure their insecurity , but being natural not being "enough", they still feel "too small", insecure, amongst other males. The lack of a father figure also often means they didnt have guidance to continue studies and are often working shitty manual jobs.

greeneyes

• Getbig IV
  • TeaM beautiful éyés FéLLa whén he eatiNg
« Reply #54 on: February 18, 2015, 11:32:49 AM »
Intelligent people have socially handicap because they live among stupids. An intelligent guy would rather talk about quantum physic, politics or something interesting but society and their average joe wants to talk about gossips, especially their jerk circle gossips. The intelligent guy will not share his thoughts or talk with them because that's probably against his moral and lets say uninteresting.
I will not claim that I am intelligent but where I live 95% are muslims while I'm agnostic, so it's easy to have a social handicap and saying it will cost some friendships.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #55 on: February 18, 2015, 11:42:24 AM »
Intelligent people have socially handicap because they live among stupids. An intelligent guy would rather talk about quantum physic, politics or something interesting but society and their average joe wants to talk about gossips, especially their jerk circle gossips. The intelligent guy will not share his thoughts or talk with them because that's probably against his moral and lets say uninteresting.
I will not claim that I am intelligent but where I live 95% are muslims while I'm agnostic, so it's easy to have a social handicap and saying it will cost some friendships.

It's interesting to look at breeding patterns from the past.  It used to be common that those with wealth and education had more children than the underclass.  They greater access to medicine and better nutrition and this allowed more of their children to survive child birth and disease.  The wealth allowed them to take for those children and educate them.  The welfare system has turned that model upside down.   Educated people have less children later in life because they delay child rearing.
A

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #56 on: February 18, 2015, 01:39:17 PM »
Knowing this program it will be politically correct and would probably include blacks and jews.  So that cross breeding no matter how intelligent the originators are wouldn't generate intelligent children.  Intelligence is not the norm but more of a genetic anomoly.

I'd bet the house that 80% of the people will be GGews and they aren't going to crossbred outside their tribe. They'll get on Mars and instantly charge the other 20% of the people there interest on everything and tax the hell out of the 20%...The way they will do it is change their names to sound nonGGewish to make it look like there aren't many. Same thing they did in Hollywood...Abram Goldstein will change his name to Padraig Finnigan and pretend to be part of the Irish community...

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #57 on: February 18, 2015, 01:46:58 PM »
Primemuscles anus is like black hole.  Young men fall in and can never escape.

One of the main concerns at the NASA office.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: February 19, 2015, 07:10:01 PM »
They're all going to die horrific deaths.

Hope this helps.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: February 19, 2015, 07:36:55 PM »
GIRLS

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: February 19, 2015, 07:38:00 PM »
AND

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: February 19, 2015, 07:39:17 PM »
SONS

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #62 on: February 19, 2015, 07:53:52 PM »
Freaking university

paradoxno1

• Getbig II
« Reply #63 on: February 20, 2015, 06:37:20 AM »
As the astronaut opens the door and puts his foot down on to Martian soil for the first time, he gets a text message..There are local girls on-line in your area looking for you

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #64 on: February 20, 2015, 06:45:54 AM »
100 finalists selected to go to Mars (no coming back!). Marty Champions are you one of the lucky 100?

http://www.cnn.com/2015/02/17/tech/mars-one-final-100/index.html

ha ha

IDIOTS
Ψ