Author Topic: Bill-O may have his own Brian Williams Problem  (Read 12682 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Bill-O may have his own Brian Williams Problem
« Reply #175 on: March 02, 2015, 08:13:13 AM »
Bill OReilly can no longer be classified as a journalist.   Now, he's a storyteller.  Now he's an entertainer.  On the #1 show on the #1 "news" network, he's the top voice.  That's interesting. 

The #1 newsman on the #1 news network isn't a news man, he isn't a journalist - he's an entertainment figure that justifies mixing in fact and fiction (without telling the listener which is which).   

Says a lot about the FOX network.

You are just learning this now?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #176 on: March 02, 2015, 08:17:17 AM »

You are just learning this now?

Yes, I am.   I know he's an entertainer, but I never expected Bill OReilly to LIE on the air - and now we're accepting FOX' own admission that mixing fact/fiction, and not telling viewers, is just part of OReilly's daily protocol.   Now I'm hearing any FOX voice can just mix in "I witnessed..." with "I saw pictures of..." and that's a-okay with the network!

So when Megyn Kelly gets caught lying about something, or Shep comes out with the next bombshell watergate, we don't know what's truth and what's "made up for entertainment purposes".   

FOX fuckked up bigtime in this case, by smiling and patting OReilly on the back for getting caught in nearly a dozen major wartime credibility lies.   They screwed up.  Cause now ALL of their people are painted with the same brush - They can lie to viewers for decades, and even mock others who lack the same made-up experience... and FOX will support them.  Wait til Megyn Kelly asks Michelle OBama why michelle didn't spend 20 years in the Navy seals like Megyn Kelly did lol.... "Oh, but I saw it in pictures..."

FOX screwed up.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #177 on: March 02, 2015, 10:17:45 AM »
http://www.politico.com/blogs/media/2015/03/cnn-publishes-oreilly-tape-203331.html?cmpid=sf

CNN just published the Audio of OReilly saying he's heading down to FL to investigate the JFK-related suicide.

huge international news... oreilly claimed for years that he was outside the house and heard the shot.

It's getting silly, the amount of outright proven lies that Bill has told.   This particular one is huge, absolutely huge.

"Vindicated"  LOL

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #178 on: March 02, 2015, 10:45:20 AM »
http://www.politico.com/blogs/media/2015/03/cnn-publishes-oreilly-tape-203331.html?cmpid=sf

CNN just published the Audio of OReilly saying he's heading down to FL to investigate the JFK-related suicide.

huge international news... oreilly claimed for years that he was outside the house and heard the shot.

It's getting silly, the amount of outright proven lies that Bill has told.   This particular one is huge, absolutely huge.

"Vindicated"  LOL

"HEHEHEHEHEH"    ::)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #179 on: March 02, 2015, 10:56:52 AM »
Ok.....unlike the Falklands crap...this is a lie. Now what......
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #180 on: March 02, 2015, 11:05:08 AM »
Ok.....unlike the Falklands crap...this is a lie. Now what......

Major witness in the JFK assassination off's himself

Bill OReilly repeatedly claimed he was on the man's front porch and heard the shot.

Now, the CNN tapes show may times where Bill-O said he heard about the shooting, on the news, and hopped on a plane and arrived in FL the next day as an investigative reporter.

Lying about being present in a suicide with global ramifications?   Can't blame liberal word games on this one.  

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #181 on: May 18, 2015, 08:18:54 PM »
Nightly News has been on the air for forty-five years.  It's a brand with a legacy that will continue after Williams. Whether true or not, it's attempted to project an air of integrity that Williams threatened by lying.  The O'Reilly Factor consists of one screaming Irishman and will die with O'Reilly.

disagree.   I think another FOX host could take over "THE FACTOR" and keep the same theme, format, and it could work.

Bill-O is the #1 show, on the #1 news network.  He is THE most credible voice, the most popular voice, on the most trusted news network.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #182 on: September 03, 2015, 08:02:46 PM »
Looks like 3 major holes in the war stories of Bill OReilly. 

First, you hear multiple statements about his 3 near-death experiences in these warzones.
Then you see multiple videos/facts debunking his claims, down to "No US reporters were there" and "This incident was 1000 miles away, a year after the war ended". 

They were right to bounce Brian Williams after lying about the helicopter incident.  If Bill-O lied about 1, or 2, or 3 incidents...  ???

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2015/02/bill-oreilly-brian-williams-falklands-war

(Go ahead and shit on the source if you're an idiot, if you have a brain, click the link and look at the evidence.  They've been building a case against him for 10 days and have done their research... you see him on FOX claiming things that may not have happened)

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #183 on: September 03, 2015, 08:25:40 PM »
disagree.   I think another FOX host could take over "THE FACTOR" and keep the same theme, format, and it could work.

Bill-O is the #1 show, on the #1 news network.  He is THE most credible voice, the most popular voice, on the most trusted news network.

Eh, not so credible, turns out. Wonder why nothing's come of it.

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #184 on: September 04, 2015, 12:30:07 PM »
Eh, not so credible, turns out. Wonder why nothing's come of it.
because it's Fox News.
we expect things like this all the time; and we are never disappointed.
w

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #185 on: September 04, 2015, 05:17:21 PM »
because it's Fox News.
we expect things like this all the time; and we are never disappointed.

Why didn't the other networks press it, I'm wondering. Of course Fox isn't gonna pursue it.

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #186 on: September 05, 2015, 06:13:56 AM »
Why didn't the other networks press it, I'm wondering. Of course Fox isn't gonna pursue it.
it was covered on MSNBC but the major networks probably don't think any cable news channel is worthy of comment.
w

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #187 on: September 16, 2015, 07:24:45 AM »
Bill-O to appear on 'The League" this week.   Nice.