Author Topic: Dear Leader's new haircut.  (Read 9466 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Dear Leader's new haircut.
« Reply #25 on: February 20, 2015, 11:22:53 AM »

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #26 on: February 20, 2015, 11:26:06 AM »

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #27 on: February 20, 2015, 02:17:00 PM »
Still better than coaches  :-\

Ziiiiiinnnnggg!! didn't see that one coming.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #28 on: February 20, 2015, 06:43:08 PM »
Korean Pete nice.the gas face..

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #30 on: February 20, 2015, 06:59:30 PM »
Is his haircut a representation that NKorea has now moved into the 1980's? I bet Rodman and his crew told him to get a flat top. They are probably laughing their balls off right now looking at his pictures...

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #31 on: February 20, 2015, 07:09:39 PM »
Can you imagine having to deal with this guy?

Born into delusion, everyone having to tiptoe around him.  Fuck that.  He needs someone to set his ass straight.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #32 on: February 20, 2015, 10:00:26 PM »
your not admiring the north korea dictatorship are you? the people barely have enough to eat let alone the concentration camps.
lies!!!!!

I like this greeneyes member he should  post more here

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #33 on: February 20, 2015, 10:04:58 PM »

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #34 on: February 21, 2015, 05:42:08 AM »

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #35 on: February 21, 2015, 10:32:08 AM »

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #36 on: February 21, 2015, 11:35:02 AM »

greeneyes

• Getbig IV
  • TeaM beautiful éyés FéLLa whén he eatiNg
« Reply #37 on: February 21, 2015, 12:21:51 PM »
Who has been to north Korea. Plenty of reports coming from defectors and documentaries made about the reality of things there. There not independent they need China assistance. I am not pro merica democracy spreading at all, but just because he and north korea stand up to it doesnt mean its a good regime. The working class most definitely does not rule there.
They say alot of bad things about north korea and Kim because they consider him as the public enemy. The same with Putin. Like when they said Putin has aspergers which is silly.
Wikipedia is a respectable source but when it comes to Kim they aren't legit and his page in english and french is a joke. Once you start to read you smell the lies and the bullshit they are giving us about him. They talk about how many cigarettes he smokes a day, who give a fuck? Obama used to smoke to so what? They also state that he is sick. Here's a silly story I found on wikipedia about kim : At the age of 3 he started to drive his father mercedes benz. We are not that stupid and It's not this cheap propaganda that will change my opnion about kim policy or north korea politics.

Well haha it's better to side with China than to side with a country hundreds of miles far away. They have 1000 miles of territory with china and more than geographic things in common so IT MUST BE an interdependance between the two country. If anyone blame them for it, well...
There's something I want to state. There's no indepence in the way you explain it not between individuals nor country. It's like if I tell you " This man is independent" and you come to tell me " No he has a girl" like supposed to do everything by himself and masturbate  ;D

Then the working class and intellectuals of North Korea probably don't need Americans to save them from an unequal system where they don't own a voice or rights. They proved through history, their bravery to change things by themselves. Don't worry about them.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: February 21, 2015, 12:58:43 PM »
They hate us cuz they aint us.

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: February 21, 2015, 07:43:41 PM »
your not admiring the north korea dictatorship are you? the people barely have enough to eat let alone the concentration camps.

They might be better off if not for the Western sanctions.

catracho

• Getbig IV
  • I don't want to be "that guy"!
« Reply #40 on: February 21, 2015, 09:45:54 PM »
You only hate him because he is not following america path like the others faithful dogs.
Would love to rule a country and the beautiful girl of my country hug me like this. He is the living dream.

They are crying because they can smell the Doritos on his breath, and they know they can't have any.

inside you

« Reply #41 on: February 22, 2015, 01:01:12 AM »
greeneyes is very good in this...

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #42 on: February 22, 2015, 02:27:42 AM »
They say alot of bad things about north korea and Kim because they consider him as the public enemy. The same with Putin. Like when they said Putin has aspergers which is silly.
Wikipedia is a respectable source but when it comes to Kim they aren't legit and his page in english and french is a joke. Once you start to read you smell the lies and the bullshit they are giving us about him. They talk about how many cigarettes he smokes a day, who give a fuck? Obama used to smoke to so what? They also state that he is sick. Here's a silly story I found on wikipedia about kim : At the age of 3 he started to drive his father mercedes benz. We are not that stupid and It's not this cheap propaganda that will change my opnion about kim policy or north korea politics.

Well haha it's better to side with China than to side with a country hundreds of miles far away. They have 1000 miles of territory with china and more than geographic things in common so IT MUST BE an interdependance between the two country. If anyone blame them for it, well...
There's something I want to state. There's no indepence in the way you explain it not between individuals nor country. It's like if I tell you " This man is independent" and you come to tell me " No he has a girl" like supposed to do everything by himself and masturbate  ;D

Then the working class and intellectuals of North Korea probably don't need Americans to save them from an unequal system where they don't own a voice or rights. They proved through history, their bravery to change things by themselves. Don't worry about them.

there are first hand reports of slavery camps where people are abused.

greeneyes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: February 22, 2015, 02:30:09 AM »
No there's nothing like that. Do you have any proof to begin with?

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #44 on: February 22, 2015, 02:46:49 AM »

greeneyes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: February 22, 2015, 02:58:13 AM »
First, this is written by an American comitee so it would not be favorable to north korea for the reasons I stated before. The report would be exagerrated and as crual as possible so it can have a negative effect on readers. Ennemy does that all the time, no big deal. And america is not innocent when it comes to human rights, alot of pictures circulated the media about abou gharib prison and guantanamo and it's definitely human right fraud there.
Second, I'll not read 122 pages. You should hand me the proofs in brief not hand me a book. Man from where you learned to debate? did you ever saw honorable guys debating and one ask for proofs so the other one hand him a book? did you read that book yourself? well at least give me some extracts that you consider as proofs in that book.  ;D

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #46 on: February 22, 2015, 03:09:40 AM »
why don't you skim through and read some of it, that's what I am doing. I guess it should be written by north Korea committee for accuracy  ::) Once again I am not pro American Imperialism. Your more caught up in debating and being right that getting to the facts here.

http://freekorea.us/camps/22-2/

greeneyes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: February 22, 2015, 03:28:36 AM »
why don't you skim through and read some of it, that's what I am doing. I guess it should be written by north Korea committee for accuracy  ::) Once again I am not pro American Imperialism. Your more caught up in debating and being right that getting to the facts here.

I don't believe in facts written about the ennemy. That's the main thing. Then I'm not a firm believer in human rights when it comes to the rotten members of an ex defective system or spies. There must be no sympathy or human rights toward the corrupts that stole the freedom of a nation.
Again, facts doesn't hold accuracy if the source is suspicious and in no way will be neutral.

Kim is ruling the country according to north koreans and he and his father developed strong military equipements to save it from any external menace. They knew what happened to Japan ( Nakazaki and Hiroshima) and they decided to not be anyone bitch and be forced to remain their heavy industry to phones and video games.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #48 on: February 22, 2015, 03:40:11 AM »
believe as you wish, I am done with the 'discussion'

Ron Harrigan

« Reply #49 on: February 22, 2015, 04:53:08 AM »
I don't believe in facts written about the ennemy. That's the main thing. Then I'm not a firm believer in human rights when it comes to the rotten members of an ex defective system or spies. There must be no sympathy or human rights toward the corrupts that stole the freedom of a nation.
Again, facts doesn't hold accuracy if the source is suspicious and in no way will be neutral.

Kim is ruling the country according to north koreans and he and his father developed strong military equipements to save it from any external menace. They knew what happened to Japan ( Nakazaki and Hiroshima) and they decided to not be anyone bitch and be forced to remain their heavy industry to phones and video games.

LOL.