Author Topic: How the Rothschilds rule this world - For Dummies!  (Read 62320 times)

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
Re: How the Rothschilds rule this world - For Dummies!
« Reply #25 on: February 20, 2015, 03:26:41 PM »
You're exactly right.  It actually has to work that way.  Participation has to be compulsory or the shell game fails.  Every dollar created and loaned into existence comes with interest.  When you pay that dollar back the balance sheet is 'zero' except that you/population also has to borrow the dollars it needs to pay that interest.  Every dollar that's borrowed to pay interest ALSO comes with interest...and so on...and so on. 

This is why the money supply blew up in the 1920s, after the creation of the Fed in 1914, leading to the great depression...also why it blew up in 71 (after decoupling from the gold standard) and gave us the inflation of the 70s...also the reason why 1.8 trillion dollars of "new money" had to be created in 2007/2008 to plug the liquidity problem.  Without constant "new" debt the system becomes deflationary and mathematically will implode.

This is why Hank Paulson 'Secretary of the Treasury' threaten martial law and tanks in the streets if the bailout didn't happen in 2008:  http://macedoniaonline.eu/content/view/4547/61

This why the debt ceiling debate is joke every year...the debt HAS to increase or the Ponzi scheme fails.
This is why the Fed publicly states that inflation of 2-4% a year is their goal.  Inflation is an increase in the supply of money.

Seriously good post, man. That should make these getbiggers think.  If it doesn't, I just don't know what will.

Very interesting, but very unsettling.

Maybe you can tell me something. I remember reading in a old paper magazine about 5 or 6 years ago, an article about bitcoins -- when that term was almost unheard of.  Part of the read covered the feds trying to discover and arrest whoever wrote the program and set it loose, for making an alternate currency.

Now that has completely changed, judging by the news stories I have seen.  I think there might be banks including it with their ATMs and shit.  What shady ass fucking thing has changed with that over the last 5 or 6 years?

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #26 on: February 20, 2015, 03:52:46 PM »

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #27 on: February 20, 2015, 04:05:22 PM »
Seriously good post, man. That should make these getbiggers think.  If it doesn't, I just don't know what will.

Very interesting, but very unsettling.

Maybe you can tell me something. I remember reading in a old paper magazine about 5 or 6 years ago, an article about bitcoins -- when that term was almost unheard of.  Part of the read covered the feds trying to discover and arrest whoever wrote the program and set it loose, for making an alternate currency.

Now that has completely changed, judging by the news stories I have seen.  I think there might be banks including it with their ATMs and shit.  What shady ass fucking thing has changed with that over the last 5 or 6 years?
BitCoin originally created a threat to the monopoly of Central Bankers.  I think its currently allowed to continue in some form it has a low "buy in" from the population and because the NSA has cracked the encryption.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #28 on: February 20, 2015, 04:14:12 PM »
Fuck them all

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #29 on: February 20, 2015, 04:15:20 PM »
BitCoin originally created a threat to the monopoly of Central Bankers.  I think its currently allowed to continue in some form it has a low "buy in" from the population and because the NSA has cracked the encryption.

Have been looking into it some more since I made that post.  If I can remember the name of the magazine, will almost definitely find the article if it is online somewhere.  I'll tell you there's no way the information found today fits with the info I read at that time.  No way Jose.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #30 on: February 20, 2015, 04:22:54 PM »
Part of the read was about people using servers to "mine" the bitcoins, I remember.

And the author tracked down and made contact with the person he believed to be the source of the program, although the guy denied it as would be expected.

Must find it, damnit.

greeneyes

• Getbig IV
  • TeaM beautiful éyés FéLLa whén he eatiNg
« Reply #31 on: February 20, 2015, 04:24:56 PM »
It's interesting to read Voice of Doom opinion. The explanation is clear and logic.
Now what do we call this in economy? Watch the episode to understand.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #32 on: February 20, 2015, 04:45:47 PM »
Not what I was looking for, but here's a glimpse at how Bitcoin runs:

With Bitcoin, all new transactions are automatically broadcast across the entire network and analysed in portions, called blocks. Besides any new as-yet-unconfirmed transactions, each block contains the digest for the last block to have got the nod from the network. That last block will always come from tip of the longest chain of blocks currently on the network. This chain is, in effect, the official log—confirmation that all the previous blocks tot up.

For a new block to be deemed valid, some computer on the network must create a transaction log for it that dovetails with the previous blocks. To prevent acceptance of bogus logs, giving it a seal of approval has to be prohibitively costly to any individual user, but relatively cheap for the network as a whole. This is done by making it into a forced-work task, which involves using the valid blocks and the new transactions to generate a digest consisting of 256 bits (ie, any number between 0 and 2256). The task is complete when the system's algorithm spits out a hash value below a preset target (like 11 in the example above). The target is set so that the puzzle is solved by someone on the network, and a new block approved, every 10 minutes. To keep this rate constant as the network's ranks swell and its combined computing power grows, the target is lowered in order to make generating a value below it harder. (Conversely, if the network were to shrink, it would get easier again.)

Creating the doctored block and having it validated and attached to the official log would thus require outpacing the network's combined computing power. This can only happen if a fraudster controls more than half of the network's total number-crunching capacity, which is possible, but extremely expensive for any one person.

^From The Economist

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #33 on: February 20, 2015, 06:00:02 PM »
Bitcoin proved it is unstable with the theft by mtgox. Total scam.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #34 on: February 20, 2015, 06:10:09 PM »
Their fortune depends on us. If all workers stopped working their trillions will fall. Also if we change our habbits of consumption and help small markets. We are the one to permit the rich getting richer.
It has been 3 years ago that I don't buy shit from rich especially food. No supermarket food, no cigarettes, no drinks from any company. I get my weed from the poor that cultives it, my fish from the poor sailors in my city. I don't buy oil anymore. I have a bicycle now that transport me everywhere I want to go and sometimes I take a cab, not bus or tramway even if these last two are cheaper.

They call this lifestyle : Homeless.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #35 on: February 20, 2015, 06:14:07 PM »
Guys we are in a slave realm. In this realm, people with a conscious can't compete against those who don't have one. There are far less mother Teresa's in the world then there are sociopaths...The elite sociopaths are breeding with there own and their numbers are growing...So what do we do? Learn, and don't make mud babies...

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #36 on: February 20, 2015, 06:16:01 PM »
Bitcoin proved it is unstable with the theft by mtgox. Total scam.

Something strange happened over last few yrs w it

The media has run the range with it for some reason...real funny business, i'm sure

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #37 on: February 20, 2015, 06:18:01 PM »
Guys we are in a slave realm. In this realm, people with a conscious can't compete against those who don't have one. There are far less mother Teresa's in the world then there are sociopaths...The elite sociopaths are breeding with there own and their numbers are growing...So what do we do? Learn, and don't make mud babies...

You know, something that isnt talked about much is the inbreeding that takes place in the name of wealth preservation

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: February 20, 2015, 06:25:06 PM »
You know, something that isnt talked about much is the inbreeding that takes place in the name of wealth preservation

I read something about them wanting to inbreed themselves back to what they believe is the purist form. They take their bloodlines really fucking series...

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #39 on: February 20, 2015, 06:42:06 PM »
I read something about them wanting to inbreed themselves back to what they believe is the purist form. They take their bloodlines really fucking series...

It should scare the fucking shit out of people to realize that the biggest wealth holders are LITERALLY degenerating themselves in order to maintain and "progress". When you realize these degenerates are pulling the strings, I mean come on. Totally inferior people are calling the shots.  That's exactly what it means.

It should terrify anyone that pays attention to the world around them.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: February 20, 2015, 06:50:11 PM »
People think nuclear weapons are the end all be all. Not even close. Super elite have underground cities built for such things if someone outside their tribe got a hold of a few. It's the nano technology that is the holy grail of really killing off races/bloodlines...I've read the Rothschild's have over a trillion dollars invested in nano. Now if true, that's fukcing scary...

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #41 on: February 20, 2015, 07:02:23 PM »
People think nuclear weapons are the end all be all. Not even close. Super elite have underground cities built for such things if someone outside their tribe got a hold of a few. It's the nano technology that is the holy grail of really killing off races/bloodlines...I've read the Rothschild's have over a trillion dollars invested in nano. Now if true, that's fukcing scary...

Onetimehard had a legendary thread on the Rothschilds, and so much of what he said I have since come to see is true.

And you are right.  Nano tech will be the death of genuine humanity and free will.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: February 20, 2015, 07:05:45 PM »
Onetimehard had a legendary thread on the Rothschilds, and so much of what he said I have since come to see is true.

And you are right.  Nano tech will be the death of genuine humanity and free will.

Ya Onetimehard knows a boatload on the subject...

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #43 on: February 20, 2015, 07:07:06 PM »
Ya Onetimehard knows a boatload on the subject...

I wish that thread was saved

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #44 on: February 20, 2015, 07:36:49 PM »
the shit you people think about....LOL

DanM

• Getbig III
« Reply #45 on: February 20, 2015, 08:23:32 PM »
Great video, really portrays the matter in a way that is far less dry than most.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #46 on: February 20, 2015, 08:46:48 PM »
You're exactly right.  It actually has to work that way.  Participation has to be compulsory or the shell game fails.  Every dollar created and loaned into existence comes with interest.  When you pay that dollar back the balance sheet is 'zero' except that you/population also has to borrow the dollars it needs to pay that interest.  Every dollar that's borrowed to pay interest ALSO comes with interest...and so on...and so on. 

This is why the money supply blew up in the 1920s, after the creation of the Fed in 1914, leading to the great depression...also why it blew up in 71 (after decoupling from the gold standard) and gave us the inflation of the 70s...also the reason why 1.8 trillion dollars of "new money" had to be created in 2007/2008 to plug the liquidity problem.  Without constant "new" debt the system becomes deflationary and mathematically will implode.

This is why Hank Paulson 'Secretary of the Treasury' threaten martial law and tanks in the streets if the bailout didn't happen in 2008:  http://macedoniaonline.eu/content/view/4547/61

This why the debt ceiling debate is joke every year...the debt HAS to increase or the Ponzi scheme fails.
This is why the Fed publicly states that inflation of 2-4% a year is their goal.  Inflation is an increase in the supply of money.

I've been thinking quite a lot about this post...it put it into focus for me.  Really well said.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: February 20, 2015, 10:24:13 PM »

great post

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: February 20, 2015, 10:30:11 PM »
TLDR, but more of the Vatican's baby-eating, reptilian NWO Zionist Free Masons from the Bohemian Grove, I assume?

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: February 20, 2015, 11:33:59 PM »
TLDR, but more of the Vatican's baby-eating, reptilian NWO Zionist Free Masons from the Bohemian Grove, I assume?

Here's a pro Rothschild doc narrated by Jacob's Rothschild's daughter. Jacob Rothschild is a perfectionist of all perfectionist...

The "think tank" Jacob Rothschilds is building in this video is something that Hitler had...