Author Topic: Getting a new job... would you blast your ex-manager during the exit interview?  (Read 7683 times)

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
Question - When he gives you crap, do you respect him more and feel bad ? Fuk no!
You think he's an even bigger asshole, right.

Soooooo, if you go off on him, guess what he hears/thinks?

I think you guys misunderstood me. I don't mean go off on him because I have something against him. I want to blast him in front of HR, burn him big time, to see how much in trouble I can get the guy in.

Like I said, no bonus / raise / promotion = problems. My time is money, and if you do not pay me my money, you are effectively wasting my time.

Hence the sexual harassment story I'm conjuring up, which I'll spill to HR during my exit interview. I'll even fucking cry to make it more believable. I swear to God.

Fuck this son of a bitch.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
you ll do nothing... pecking order...humans are animals...the most powerful are the happiest and jealously keep their place and upper hand in the  jungle...

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
No.  If he did something objectionable in the past it was up to you to question it at the time.  You call out a dickhead for his behavior on the spot, not years later from a safe location.

If you chose to eat shit in that job, you can't change the fact now.  You can learn that you didn't like eating shit and decide not to do it in the future. 

Novena

• Getbig IV
  • "commonsense" shields us from the pain of thinking
I think you guys misunderstood me. I don't mean go off on him because I have something against him. I want to blast him in front of HR, burn him big time, to see how much in trouble I can get the guy in.

Like I said, no bonus / raise / promotion = problems. My time is money, and if you do not pay me my money, you are effectively wasting my time.

Hence the sexual harassment story I'm conjuring up, which I'll spill to HR during my exit interview. I'll even fucking cry to make it more believable. I swear to God.

There are no gains to be had from this course of action on your part.  A vindictive shit storm may splatter your shoes too. Especially if the story is specious.

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
You should be content with your entry salary or it's better to say no to the job

A bonus is just a bonus

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior

Hopefully, they will see thru your bullshit and as a minimum file a criminal complaint against you.

Take that fucking chip off your shoulder.

You are the bitch for letting this person occupy so much of your headspace.

Move on, let it go.

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
Blast the ex-boss' wife in the face with your baby gravy.

~