Author Topic: When did Getbig turn into conspiracy central????  (Read 61792 times)

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
Re: when did get big turn into conspiracy central????
« Reply #75 on: February 21, 2015, 08:20:39 PM »
Good to see these sort of topics being discussed here, even worse than the people who believe anything and everything has an heinous underlying meaning are the naïve individuals who refuse to even acknowledge or entertain the notion that certain individuals or groups may put morals and ethics aside if they get in the way of their ideals or financial gain. Some of these people would need no less then the heads of the likes of the federal reserve and Monsanto to personally show up at their doorstep and explain to them why there isn't much documentation and attention drawn to the wrongdoings of these multi-billion dollar industries.

Dude, politicians lie all the time, we get it. But we may have a problem if a getbigger comes and posts about how presidents are shape shifting lizards/demons/aliens. Of course, they provide no evidence to such claims, they just call you an idiot while a feeling of superiority shines through their posts. I think they're crazy as f*ck.  

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #76 on: February 21, 2015, 08:27:35 PM »
There's always going to be conspiracy theories because human nature is to collude and conceal information.  Its how we establish status and privilege which provide the bedrock of what we call "civilization".

You tend to see more conspiracies, like the last 10 years or so, emerge into popular consciousness during times of great social insecurity.  we live in such a time.  Actually we live in a time of decentralization.  This means a breakup of traditional values and social constructs.  The people see and hear things that are different from the "truth" as relayed through traditional systems like the media, universities, government and churches.  In turn, those in authority greatly fear their loss of power and distrust the people.  This leads them to form organizations to watch the people (FBI, NSA, DHS, etc).  The people feel watched and distrust "official" sources even more.

This cycle continues until it revolution happens, money runs out, or a new centralization period begins.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #77 on: February 21, 2015, 08:32:25 PM »
Dude, politicians lie all the time, we get it. But we may have a problem if a getbigger comes and posts about how presidents are shape shifting lizards/demons/aliens. Of course, they provide no evidence to such claims, they just call you an idiot while a feeling of superiority shines through their posts. I think they're crazy as f*ck.  

Some really interesting shit about Ronald Reagan and UFO's. I've read that Ronald Reagan was the ultimate "outsource" President. Meaning he knew nothing about the details of almost everything and relied on the people who worked under him to write up reports and hand feed him the info. A true puppet in the sense but probably the perfect type of President who didn't want to know the inner details of the country he lead. That may explain why he got Alzheimer's and Dementia...Still one of the most likable guys to ever hold office imop...

http://www.presidentialufo.com/ronald-reagan/99-reagan-ufo-story

DanM

• Getbig III
« Reply #78 on: February 21, 2015, 08:37:08 PM »

Ok, I can understand that but often times anyone who believes in anything even remotely related are all thrown under the same banner. Just because some do believe in over the top ideas doesn't mean you should turn a blind eye to the notion of multi billion dollar industries like Big Pharma putting their financial gain and longevity ahead of yours and most everyone's health, Big Oil suppressing possible energy alternatives while bleeding your dry or the likes of the Federal reserve rigging the system and turning generations into debt slaves amongst a host of many other things. Simply resorting to the tin foil hat line or crazy conspiracy theorist line is a cheap ignorant cop out most of the time.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: February 21, 2015, 08:49:56 PM »
Ok, I can understand that but often times anyone who believes in anything even remotely related are all thrown under the same banner. Just because some do believe in over the top ideas doesn't mean you should turn a blind eye to the notion of multi billion dollar industries like Big Pharma putting their financial gain and longevity ahead of yours and most everyone's health, Big Oil suppressing possible energy alternatives while bleeding your dry or the likes of the Federal reserve rigging the system and turning generations into debt slaves amongst a host of many other things. Simply resorting to the tin foil hat line or crazy conspiracy theorist line is a cheap ignorant cop out most of the time.

It's the perfect way to control people. Have the masses split as close to as down the middle as you can get them. You either believe or don't believe. All or nothing. Black or white. Conservative or Lib. etc etc. Divide the country and they will fight with each other. Brilliant really...And Alex Jones is there to get very intelligent people thinking he's a crazy bastard so they tune him and anyone like him out...

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
  • owned,meltdown,epic......
« Reply #80 on: February 21, 2015, 10:12:05 PM »
It's the perfect way to control people. Have the masses split as close to as down the middle as you can get them. You either believe or don't believe. All or nothing. Black or white. Conservative or Lib. etc etc. Divide the country and they will fight with each other. Brilliant really...And Alex Jones is there to get very intelligent people thinking he's a crazy bastard so they tune him and anyone like him out...
X2 agreed

I love the people that believe CNN and MSN are reliable news sources that never lie. The news is chock full of propaganda to get you to think a certain way and most people fall for it. It's well known that the government and CIA have paid and leaned on news organizations to run certain stories to form public opinion. It's always to distract people from the real truth

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #81 on: February 21, 2015, 10:28:47 PM »
Lol, sure yeah ::). Dude, you literally said primary school was for losers while you vouched for homeschooling. Sorry, but you don't strike me as the kind of person who would go for a masters let alone a PhD. Also, Americans usually use the term graduate studies, not post grade mmm.

Well sorry to burst your bubble champ.  But I do.

What is your education level?
Ψ

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #82 on: February 21, 2015, 10:35:45 PM »
Read about the Smith-Mundt Act being repealed in 2013.  This allows the U.S. Government to legally use propaganda on the people. 

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #83 on: February 21, 2015, 10:45:06 PM »
Wow half the threads are some retarded bs haha

Guess cause I can see devil shapes in clouds it means the shadow government is using clouds to denature our protein powder....

Carry on

Well, here is the truth: As I said in different thread, they and their kind are a product of the internet, because what internet has done, it has given a voice to the incredible stupid people. You see, before the internet, people didn't have any interface where they have to communicate with the idiots, morons and crazy people, and now they are everywhere. What I mean is that if I by some reason would have a need to meet someone really really stupid, I would have to go to some mental institute to see him, but now, here they are. Every day, 24/7, they are at the front of their computers drooling on their keyboards like an idiots they are, and commenting to every fucking bullshit thread which have a potential to be the stupidest foil hat crap ever ..  ;D

Think about it, and you see it really is truth. I mean where in the real life you can meet as stupid folks as you meet here, without saying: Burger and the fries, and diet cola please..Really? Where? Because every freaking job besides that you need to have some kind of intelligence, and if you have a job, you don't have the time to hang out here 24/7 like statistics shows these guys are doing..

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #84 on: February 21, 2015, 10:47:13 PM »
Well, here is the truth: As I said in different thread, they and their kind are a product of the internet, because what internet has done, it has given a voice to the incredible stupid people. You see, before the internet, people didn't have any interface where they have to communicate with the idiots, morons and crazy people, and now they are everywhere. What I mean is that if I by some reason would have a need to meet someone really really stupid, I would have to go to some mental institute to see him, but now, here they are. Every day, 24/7, they are at the front of their computers drooling on their keyboards like an idiots they are, and commenting to every fucking bullshit thread which have a potential to be the stupidest foil hat crap ever ..  ;D

Think about it, and you see it really is truth. I mean where in the real life you can meet as stupid folks as you meet here, without saying: Burger and the fries, and diet cola please..Really? Where? Because every freaking job besides that you need to have some kind of intelligence, and if you have a job, you don't have the time to hang out here 24/7 like statistics shows these guys are doing..

Ropo, you sound like a very frightened person. 
Ψ

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #85 on: February 21, 2015, 11:18:43 PM »
Ropo, you sound like a very frightened person. 

Words from the guy, who thinks that bigfoot really exist, that moon landings were fake, that 9/11 was inside job, and that Kennedy was shot by his driver. In other words, opinion of the complete idiot. That could be the reason why it doesn't matter flying fuck to anybody else but you.

And if I am frightened, why you are digging doomsday shelter in your backyard? That is the problem among you, the idiots. You try to reflect your state of mind to others but not understanding, that they are so much smarter than you. You and your fears doesn't mean anything to them. Preppers live in fear, foil hat  idiots live in fear, normal people doesn't fear anything, because you have to be really freaking stupid to waste your time to fear. I don't fear anything, but I hate stupid's. Put in the other words, I think that racism which is based on to race or color of the skin is futile. What we need is racism towards the stupid like you, and those idiots comes in all colors and race's  ;D

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #86 on: February 21, 2015, 11:55:59 PM »
Words from the guy, who thinks that bigfoot really exist, that moon landings were fake, that 9/11 was inside job, and that Kennedy was shot by his driver. In other words, opinion of the complete idiot. That could be the reason why it doesn't matter flying fuck to anybody else but you.

And if I am frightened, why you are digging doomsday shelter in your backyard? That is the problem among you, the idiots. You try to reflect your state of mind to others but not understanding, that they are so much smarter than you. You and your fears doesn't mean anything to them. Preppers live in fear, foil hat  idiots live in fear, normal people doesn't fear anything, because you have to be really freaking stupid to waste your time to fear. I don't fear anything, but I hate stupid's. Put in the other words, I think that racism which is based on to race or color of the skin is futile. What we need is racism towards the stupid like you, and those idiots comes in all colors and race's  ;D

Whoah meltdown buddy!
Ψ

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #87 on: February 22, 2015, 06:30:49 AM »
You idiots are like a dog chasing it's own tail

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #88 on: February 22, 2015, 07:52:28 AM »

Well sorry to burst your bubble champ.  But I do.

What is your education level?

Unlike you, I actually went to college.  :)

The Ugly

• Getbig V

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: February 23, 2015, 05:54:05 PM »
What I dislike it's that alien invasion and paranoid rambles about reptiles is considered as conspiracy theory but in fact it's stupidity. In the other side, the 9/11, the war on terror, the creation of terror group by the hand of CIA, are all interesting.

Exactly. they are obviously not all the same.

You gotta admit there are some hilarious conspiracy theories being conveyed on here ie reptilians , clones , moon landing , bigfoot

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
Re: When did Getbig turn into conspiracy central????
« Reply #92 on: February 24, 2015, 02:32:30 PM »
For those that don't know. The name Illuminati spelt backwards is ITANIMULLI.

When you search the name you will see it belongs to the NSA. Now, are they fucking us? Or telling us something?

www.itanimulli.com

In the Photo Gallery you will find this picture.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
Re: When did Getbig turn into conspiracy central????
« Reply #93 on: February 24, 2015, 09:48:55 PM »
For those that don't know. The name Illuminati spelt backwards is ITANIMULLI.

When you search the name you will see it belongs to the NSA. Now, are they fucking us? Or telling us something?

www.itanimulli.com

In the Photo Gallery you will find this picture.

NOT nsa dude..

Whois & Quick Stats
Registrant Org    John Fenley is associated with ~61 other domains    

Registrar    GODADDY.COM, LLC
Registrar Status    clientDeleteProhibited, clientRenewProhibited, clientTransferProhibited, clientUpdateProhibited
Dates    Created on 2002-11-20 - Expires on 2015-11-20 - Updated on 2014-11-19    

Name Server(s)    NS45.DOMAINCONTROL.COM (has 38,247,481 domains)
NS46.DOMAINCONTROL.COM (has 38,247,481 domains)

IP Address    50.63.202.25 - 126,951 other sites hosted on this server    

IP Location    United States - Arizona - Scottsdale - Godaddy.com Llc
ASN    United States AS26496 AS-26496-GO-DADDY-COM-LLC - GoDaddy.com, LLC (registered Oct 01, 2002)
Domain Status    Registered And Active Website
Whois History    544 records have been archived since 2007-08-04    

IP History    13 changes on 9 unique IP addresses over 10 years    

Registrar History    2 registrars    

Hosting History    2 changes on 3 unique name servers over 13 years    

Whois Server    whois.godaddy.com
Website
Website Title      Welcome to the National Security Agency - NSA/CSS    

Response Code    200
SEO Score    96%    
Terms    316 (Unique: 211, Linked: 191)
Images    30 (Alt tags missing: 0)
Links    68   (Internal: 59, Outbound: 7)
Whois Record ( last updated on 2015-02-24 )
Domain Name: ITANIMULLI.COM
Registrar URL: http://www.godaddy.com
Registrant Name: John Fenley
Registrant Organization:
Name Server: NS45.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
Name Server: NS46.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
DNSSEC: unsigned

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #94 on: February 25, 2015, 10:29:17 AM »
Whoah meltdown buddy!

For idiots like you, if there is more than 12 words it is either conspiracy or meltdown. If me, rolling on the floor laughing to your stupidity could be regarded as a meltdown, so be it  ;D

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #95 on: February 25, 2015, 11:01:28 AM »
Exactly. they are obviously not all the same.

You gotta admit there are some hilarious conspiracy theories being conveyed on here ie reptilians , clones , moon landing , bigfoot

Tell me about it  ::)

Can someone explain why Americans has a need to translate any fucking imbecile brain fart to the reality TV show? Like "Doomsday Preppers", like "Finding bigfoot", like Jesse Ventura and the pile of bullshit stories etc. It is just painful to watch when bunch of clearly retard rednecks are running in the woods at the middle of the night carrying loaded 12 gauge shotguns and finding "clear evidence" (aka complete bullshit evidence) about big foot which is "clearly" present, but invisible. THERE IS NO FUCKING BIGFOOT, ALL THE TRACES ARE FAKE, MADE BY IDIOTS.

Funny or not, my "favorite" series isn't about conspiracies or fairytales, it is "Moonshiners". Fuck, you need to see first 12 seconds of any episode, and it is crystal clear why these guys doesn't have a jobs, or nothing else to do but making moonshine. If you take the brightest one of that bunch of idiots and give him a paper which has words "look other side" in both sides, he will be entertained for years to come just by turning it. But it doesn't work, because these morons can't read. Jesus how dumb man can be and still alive, it never stop amazing me.

People of the America, you should realize that people all over the world are watching these shows, and it influence their perception about you, meaning that 90% of the people outside of USA thinks that average American is half retard  ;D