Author Topic: WYHI - Ms. Carter edition  (Read 6379 times)

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Re: WYHI - Ms. Carter edition
« Reply #25 on: February 23, 2015, 04:56:59 AM »
Linda Carter and Erin Grey were my kid crushes.  Two amazingly beautiful women.
A

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
Re: hhwyhhi ms. carter edition
« Reply #26 on: February 23, 2015, 07:13:33 AM »
I used to watch Wonder Woman when I was really young. I thought she was beautiful back then.

I am really well. Training is the best it's been in a long time. I am getting stronger and building again. Thank you for asking.

Glad to hear that. Good news.. ;)

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #27 on: February 23, 2015, 07:18:48 AM »
Linda Carter and Erin Grey were my kid crushes.  Two amazingly beautiful women.

:)

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #28 on: February 23, 2015, 07:08:42 PM »
outed

Yup, given the choice of fucking Linda Carter or sucking Coach's cock, the scott would certainly end up with a mouthful of semen.

Riiiiiiight.  Two mental midgets giving one another a mental reach-around during an online session of masturbation in the round (i.e., a circle jerk).  You two cheese weenies remind me of Herne & HIppo.

;D

Look kiddies. I happen to have standards.  Unlike some that would give their pork and beans to anything that looks wet, I have (again) standards.  That would include choosing not to be with those I consider libtards.   How undemanding you two much be when it comes to copulation or nigh on anything else for that matter. 

Via con huevos, little ones.

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: February 23, 2015, 07:40:53 PM »

Riiiiiiight.  Two mental midgets giving one another a mental reach-around during an online session of masturbation in the round (i.e., a circle jerk).  You two cheese weenies remind me of Herne & HIppo.

;D

Look kiddies. I happen to have standards.  Unlike some that would give their pork and beans to anything that looks wet, I have (again) standards.  That would include choosing not to be with those I consider libtards.   How undemanding you two much be when it comes to copulation or nigh on anything else for that matter. 

Via con huevos, little ones.

lol

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #30 on: February 24, 2015, 02:30:13 AM »
Id con huevos, little ones.

Fixed for conjugation del verbo.  I never knew that one.  Eeed, ya bastards.  Sounds Scottish!