Author Topic: Effortlessly beautiful  (Read 21176 times)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Re: Effortlessly beautiful
« Reply #125 on: February 23, 2015, 05:42:17 AM »
Your making the assumption that externally administered testosterone is handled by the body is the same ways as endogenously produced testosterone. It isnt, and thats why normal teens or adults with hi natty test dont suffer those problems.

Are you an endocrinologist? I asked my endocrinologist this same question and he said that for something to be labeled "Testosterone"  it has to conform to a specific molecular structure. And you body does not distinguish if that testosterone molecule comes from you pituitary gland or from an injection.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #126 on: February 23, 2015, 05:43:30 AM »
Are you an endocrinologist? I asked my endocrinologist this same question and he said that for something to be labeled "Testosterone"  it has to conform to a specific molecular structure. And you body does not distinguish if that testosterone molecule comes from you pituitary gland or from an injection.

nice to see you are still allive, worlds oldest fifty year old

Juniors threads all got deleted by accident by Ron.

I guess we just have to believe it was an accident. To me it only seems the entertaining drama threads always get deleted now days.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: February 23, 2015, 05:54:10 AM »
Princess L deleted those threads

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: February 23, 2015, 06:15:44 AM »
nice to see you are still allive, worlds oldest fifty year old

I guess we just have to believe it was an accident. To me it only seems the entertaining drama threads always get deleted now days.
I wish that thread will vs booty would get deleted. I ask and yet it remains.  ???

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #129 on: February 23, 2015, 06:18:44 AM »
I wish that thread will vs booty would get deleted. I ask and yet it remains.  ???

it's been dead forever.

And deleting getbig history seems so hars, like throwing old letters in fire, I could never do that.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #130 on: February 23, 2015, 06:19:36 AM »
There I go with jeans and t shirt, pulling a 5'10 hot brunette right infront of them.

So you finally learned how to dance?

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #131 on: February 23, 2015, 06:30:30 AM »
    Five pages and not a single pic of your quads was shown... ::)
    No matter how much effort you put on leg training you will never have a decent pair of quads, never. You are just half a man without legs.

Nobody cares if legs are over inflated.
Y

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #132 on: February 23, 2015, 06:44:29 AM »
    No matter how much effort you put on leg training you will never have a decent pair of quads, never. You are just half a man without legs.

According to Anabolichalo, built legs dont get the women.
X

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #133 on: February 23, 2015, 06:49:02 AM »

The question is what improvements would they have made in their general metabolic parameters if they had made other lifestyle changes, ie weight loss, exercise, diet, cut back on alcohol etc. That is really my point. I think that for many people with low test, they should make other changes first to optimise their health, dietary, exercise and otherwise. If after all that and they still have problems, then TRT could be a possible avenue of treatment.

Hormone patch or a gel is not a best idea in general as skin has it's saturation limit after which it can't absorb the substance anymore, so places should be rotated, and it may get tricky. Dosing that way becomes uncertain too. IM is a best way to administer any hormone (for females there is a way to use a cream in their wag  :P )

Assuming that a person after making all these changes still had low test what do you consider to be a reasonable "dosage" would you consider a testosterone patch to be sufficient, or more. From what I have seen, a lot of men are not using TRT to "normalise" their levels but go beyond to a point they are gaining more muscle than they had before which would suggest they are moving into the realms of dosage found with recreational bodybuilders. I havnt seen any studies which have compared the effects of TRT dosages used to normalise test levels, vs higher TRT dosages which put people into anabolic state. Perhaps there are some out there, I dont know what the results are, but perhaps there is probably a threshold whereby the therapeutic benefit drops away and sides start to take place.

This is a gray zone regarding these questions, no obsolete evidence yet. I guess we are stuck with anecdotical examples of golden era bb'ers, most of them are alive and well at an old age. If we talk current bb'ing field, well... I dare to say that hormones probably are still far from very dangerous, as some of these guys are pushing the envelope for a decade or more and still seem to be alive and well, some unfortunate ones and biggest extremists drop dead at 30-40 tho'. But it still blows my mind of how much of that stuff body can take and they are posing on the stage dehydrated and not lying in a hospital bed. I have no doubt that a good amount of them will get serious health issues due to usage of insulin alone, it is a very very bad hormone to have in excess in ones body.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #134 on: February 23, 2015, 07:01:56 AM »
Man has survived and prospered for millennia without any effeminate hormone patches or gels for "TRT" (::)).

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #135 on: February 23, 2015, 07:09:01 AM »
Ha! You think he actually puts any effort I to training legs?

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #136 on: February 23, 2015, 07:16:29 AM »
Man has survived and prospered for millennia without any effeminate hormone patches or gels for "TRT" (::)).

Yeah, and died at 40.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: February 23, 2015, 07:26:13 AM »
Yeah, and died at 40.

The notion that humans regularly died at around this age due to poor health / natural causes in centuries past is largely a statistical artifact from much higher infant / child mortality rates.  The average life expectancy of adults is really not that much higher today than it was 1000-2000 years ago.

For one anecdote, Socrates died at 70, by execution.

PED certainly have not increased the adult lifespan, if that is what you are trying to argue with your response (I am not sure).

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #138 on: February 23, 2015, 07:36:41 AM »
The notion that humans regularly died at around this age due to poor health / natural causes in centuries past is largely a statistical artifact from much higher infant / child mortality rates.  The average life expectancy of adults is really not that much higher today than it was 1000-2000 years ago.

For one anecdote, Socrates died at 70, by execution.

PED certainly have not increased the adult lifespan, if that is what you are trying to argue with your response (I am not sure).

Argument is about an inadequate remark.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Life_expectancy#Life_expectancy_variation_over_time

Let's say - most people died quite young and oh... there were no medicine or hormones for them to use. It's like saying - people did not need anti-cancer medicine for centuries so whay the hell are they using now.  ::)

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: February 23, 2015, 07:40:00 AM »
Argument is about an inadequate remark.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Life_expectancy#Life_expectancy_variation_over_time

Let's say - most people died quite young and oh... there were no medicine or hormones for them to use. It's like saying - people did not need anti-cancer medicine for centuries so whay the hell are they using now.  ::)

I am still not sure what you mean.  Written English and logic do not seem to be among your specialties.

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #140 on: February 23, 2015, 07:49:21 AM »
You should have at least popped a semi for that shot skorpina

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #141 on: February 23, 2015, 08:19:06 AM »
I am still not sure what you mean.  Written English and logic do not seem to be among your specialties.

I mean that saying "Humans used to survive without hormones" is a nonsense, because First: they did not live as long, Second: they just had no hormones or medicine available at all.

Capish?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #142 on: February 23, 2015, 08:40:55 AM »
this is one of those "argue about nothing" threads.

myself, and  quite a few other getbiggers...augment with external hormones. from what I know of myself, and the discussions I've had with other members of like-minded thinking....the VAST majority of us consciously make an effort to use as LITTLE as possible and have an intelligent approach.

you don't believe in PEDs?  fine.  shut the fuck up already.  we don't care, and have no plans of stopping.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #143 on: February 23, 2015, 09:15:46 AM »
Juniors threads all got deleted by accident by Ron.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #144 on: February 23, 2015, 09:21:16 AM »

you don't believe in PEDs?  fine.  shut the fuck up already.  we don't care, and have no plans of stopping.

/Period

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: February 23, 2015, 10:42:01 AM »

Do I look like someone who cares to you? Are you autistic or something? You don't seem to pick up on people's emotional state of not giving a flying fuck about legs.

I'm so much taller, better conditionned and muscular than you'll ever be BTW. HTH
S

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #146 on: February 23, 2015, 10:47:05 AM »
Do I look like someone who cares to you? Are you autistic or something? You don't seem to pick up on people's emotional state of not giving a flying fuck about legs.

I'm so much taller, better conditionned and muscular than you'll ever be BTW. HTH
you and groink 'I mean el palpatino 'would make a good wwe tag team'tower and power 'the cocky mofos'

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #147 on: February 23, 2015, 10:52:49 AM »
i would never engage in such frivolous behavior.

too risky, i might suffer an injury or even worse, a visible scar or blemish

;D

Lord Chronos

• Getbig III
« Reply #148 on: February 24, 2015, 12:45:18 AM »
Hormone patch or a gel is not a best idea in general as skin has it's saturation limit after which it can't absorb the substance anymore, so places should be rotated, and it may get tricky. Dosing that way becomes uncertain too. IM is a best way to administer any hormone (for females there is a way to use a cream in their wag  :P )

This is a gray zone regarding these questions, no obsolete evidence yet. I guess we are stuck with anecdotical examples of golden era bb'ers, most of them are alive and well at an old age. If we talk current bb'ing field, well... I dare to say that hormones probably are still far from very dangerous, as some of these guys are pushing the envelope for a decade or more and still seem to be alive and well, some unfortunate ones and biggest extremists drop dead at 30-40 tho'. But it still blows my mind of how much of that stuff body can take and they are posing on the stage dehydrated and not lying in a hospital bed. I have no doubt that a good amount of them will get serious health issues due to usage of insulin alone, it is a very very bad hormone to have in excess in ones body.

I agree IM is best way to deliver it, but from a TRT perspective I wonder if its providing far higher levels of testosterone rather than replacement, as often TRT users typically report effects that they felt better than ever, or better than when they had nornal natural test levels which suggest they are getting a higher than therapuetic dose.

In terms of general steroid use, I think many users will go through life without problems, I think to a large extent it is luck of the genes and also use vs abuse. One thing I have always been amazed by in particular is the few guys I know who were not into bodybuilding that much but wanted to build some muscle and did one or two cycles and nothing else.  They seem to have benefited the most long term, as they are able to maintain their mass gained with minimal training and nutrition, its like the first couple of cycles didnt impact their test levels enough, so when they came off their own test levels stayed at a level high enough to maintain the gains long term.
Anyway back to your point, I do think its down to a combination of luck and genes interms of survival for the heavy user. If Im not mistaken there are far more top white bodybuilders who have died than black ones for example.
Users who stick to test probably at lower risk than those who use orals or things like tren and other substances.

Lord Chronos

• Getbig III
« Reply #149 on: February 24, 2015, 12:57:26 AM »
I mean that saying "Humans used to survive without hormones" is a nonsense, because First: they did not live as long, Second: they just had no hormones or medicine available at all.

Capish?

This argument also makes me wonder about the Paleo supporters. They talk about what our ancestors ate, and how that is the best diet, yet our ancestors didnt live that long. Things like arterial plaque and associated cardiovascular damage typically builds up over the decades and doesnt rear its head till the early 40's or later. In most cases our ancestors were dead by that time.

There is very little way of proving what state Paleolithic mans cardiovascular health was like at an advanced age, so how can we tell that Paleo is fundamentaly superior. They suggest that we are not desinged to eat the foods we eat today, and 10,000 years is not enough time for adaptation to take place, but some recent studies suggest that our gut bacteria has made some adaptations to handle things like wheat and yeasts. Europeans have the ability to process alcohol more effectively than certain other groups of people, the same with dairy.

Studies on the oldest human remains have usually found plaque deposits in people from Egypt, Peru, North America, East Asia, and Europe. Many of these people didnt eat wheat or dairy or the other so called "causes of all our dietary problems" yet still they had the symptoms of cardiovascular disease.