Author Topic: Effortlessly beautiful  (Read 21275 times)

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
Re: Effortlessly beautiful
« Reply #50 on: February 22, 2015, 07:23:25 AM »
I am proud.

the mighty Skorpio has absorbed the teachings and has become enlightened.

Superior

is superior

Thank you, you beautiful concentration of muscle matter even scientists are baffled

Peasants will never be kings, Lord Palpatino...it's that simple
S

Lord Chronos

• Getbig III
« Reply #51 on: February 22, 2015, 07:27:10 AM »
I train twice a week at most lately and have skipped many weeks, low protein diet and plenty of cheese cakes....I start to think I'm getting out shape then sometimes I wake up to get ready for work and I take a quick glance at myself after a shower naked and my jaws drops?

Denarii, hows your keto diet and 4 plate bent over rows going?  ;D

Good physique.

How long have you been cycling Mastodon for?

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: February 22, 2015, 07:30:04 AM »
Good physique.

Whenever I decide to jump back on its the first thing I buy,I seldom take test nowadays...a bit of car when I get hold of a good brand.
S

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #53 on: February 22, 2015, 07:36:41 AM »
lets face it, thats all that matters, women just look at those muscles, they dont care about your level of hamstring development.

Yeah, the whole "let's see your legs thing" has always been pretty stupid.
Y

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #54 on: February 22, 2015, 07:37:39 AM »
Completely no homoz, but is this an advertisement for a webcam show (not like I'd buy any  ::)  well at least not while sober...or while it's a daytime...)?

Lord Chronos

• Getbig III
« Reply #55 on: February 22, 2015, 07:51:05 AM »
Yeah, the whole "let's see your legs thing" has always been pretty stupid.

most women are not interested in seeing some "huge separated quads" or massive lats. Abs, pecs and guns. In fact most women just like a guy with a 6 pack, he can have 13 inch drain cleaner arms in most cases.

orion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: February 22, 2015, 08:25:37 AM »
Good physique.

These things can be cycled? Must be out of the loop

Lord Chronos

• Getbig III
« Reply #57 on: February 22, 2015, 08:27:54 AM »
These things can be cycled? Must be out of the loop

Oh yeah, they are very anabolic, I've been cycling them for years out in Dubai, India.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #58 on: February 22, 2015, 08:36:33 AM »
what a bunch of drug users here :D

I bet you can't even piss without taking something anabolic.

it seems everything you are comes from inside of a small bottle of some kind. I bet you guys have zero interest in any sort of training if you went on with nothing but food and water.

That's why I pussied out from my first cycle, I didn't want to take the risk to become something like you guys. "Yeah I train nothing but abs now days, so I only take advil" lmao :D

Lord Chronos

• Getbig III
« Reply #59 on: February 22, 2015, 08:39:49 AM »

it seems everything you are comes from inside of a small bottle of some kind. I bet you guys have zero interest in any sort of training if you went on with nothing but food and water.

I dont think that is fair, I cant comment for the other users, but as I pointed out I generally only cycle Mastodon's and they certainly dont fit in a small bottle.

Occasionally I follow up with a course of Clambutteroil afterwards if I need to cut, but even then, you would struggle to fit a single clam in a bottle.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #60 on: February 22, 2015, 08:46:45 AM »
I dont think that is fair, I cant comment for the other users, but as I pointed out I generally only cycle Mastodon's and they certainly dont fit in a small bottle.

Occasionally I follow up with a course of Clambutteroil afterwards if I need to cut, but even then, you would struggle to fit a single clam in a bottle.

I will admit to LOL'ing.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: February 22, 2015, 08:49:05 AM »

That's why I pussied out from my first cycle, I didn't want to take the risk to become something like you guys. "Yeah I train nothing but abs now days, so I only take advil" lmao :D

I considered jumping on, but waking up everyday after 40 wondering if I took 25 years off my life for an inch or two more on my arms doesn't seem worth it.

Lord Chronos

• Getbig III
« Reply #62 on: February 22, 2015, 08:55:31 AM »
I considered jumping on, but waking up everyday after 40 wondering if I took 25 years off my life for an inch or two more on my arms doesn't seem worth it.

What onto a Mastodon?

Go for it, there are no real side effects, certainly not like steroids at least.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #63 on: February 22, 2015, 09:26:45 AM »

If you have low T when you are older, will you consider TRT?

Lord Chronos

• Getbig III
« Reply #64 on: February 22, 2015, 09:33:40 AM »
If you have low T when you are older, will you consider TRT?

I probably wouldnt consider TRT, while it will address some issues, it introduces a number of negatives which I believe outweigh the positives.

The mains issues with low test can be addressed or at least managed with other nutritional factors and drugs with less side effects.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #65 on: February 22, 2015, 09:35:48 AM »
The mains issues with low test can be addressed or at least managed with other nutritional factors and drugs with less side effects.

Tried all of the nutritional ones. No dice for me.

Which drugs? Anti-E's? Clomid? Pro-hormones?

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: February 22, 2015, 10:25:01 AM »

You sound like one of those right wing Nordic guys who if elected would pass a law that tests regular gym users and arrest and ban them.......Oh wait
S

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: February 22, 2015, 10:35:01 AM »
You sound like one of those right wing Nordic guys who if elected would pass a law that tests regular gym users and arrest and ban them.......Oh wait

You got me wrong, my dear english friend. I'm one of the few who thinks steroids should be legal, and also get doctors analysis what and how and when, with a little bit of money, getting good shit.

I just find it ammusing how many of you use something... You use something described By either a doctor or you get it from the streets, but you all use something to get whatever results you're looking for.

You probably would still use something if you only trained abs and walked couple of miles a day :D

Take those substances away from you and 90% of you would leave this site, and not because you wouldn't look the same, you also wouldn't be the same, I guarantee.

(waits till thread gets deleted accidentally)

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: February 22, 2015, 10:46:03 AM »
^ I totally agree.

I would not bodybuild without aas, the reason being is what attracted me to it in the first place was a body goal that is unattainable naturally... growing up watching Arnie and then getting my first ever flex mag.

If I stopped using a as, I'd still train but I would do a different sport.
S

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #69 on: February 22, 2015, 10:46:44 AM »
good bod but the tattoos are like bumper stickers on a fancy car

E
E

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: February 22, 2015, 10:51:11 AM »
^ I totally agree.

I would not bodybuild without aas, the reason being is what attracted me to it in the first place was a body goal that is unattainable naturally... growing up watching Arnie and then getting my first ever flex mag.

That's totally understandable. I've had opportunities to use aas, but always decline/pussied out. You still look better than others who don't do weightlifting seriously at all. Or you would have to go to some swimming/gymnastics club and never skip a workout, but even they mix weightlifting to their regime because it should never be undermined in making you better in whatever sport you do.

however, the aas helps a TON in any sport.

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #71 on: February 22, 2015, 11:08:56 AM »
i would love to spot u one day and like Rich Punani says one day i may

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: February 22, 2015, 11:13:41 AM »
^ I totally agree.

Were the drugs worth the hair loss?I'm sure a max natty build plus a full head of hair would have netted you more men.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #73 on: February 22, 2015, 11:16:12 AM »
Were the drugs worth the hair loss?I'm sure a max natty build plus a full head of hair would have netted you more men.

Army of one...still thinking making smartass remarks puts him on an even keel with members who display superior physiques.  LOLOLOLOL

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: February 22, 2015, 11:21:19 AM »
Army of one...still thinking making smartass remarks puts him on an even keel with members who display superior physiques.  LOLOLOLOL

I'm sure your physique is loved by your boss when he picks you to carry the heaviest broken TV's from peoples homes.