Author Topic: UFC 184 - Ronda Rousey vs. Cat Zingano  (Read 33016 times)

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Re: UFC 184 - Ronda Rousey vs. Cat Zingano
« Reply #50 on: February 27, 2015, 07:07:18 AM »
I don't watch live events, it's always laggy and glitchy. I prefer to wait a day and then download the fight via torrent

I use http://kat.ph

I managed to find one of her fights there from 5 years ago lol, hopefully her fight is uploaded there.

Appreciate it bro.  :)

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #51 on: February 27, 2015, 07:09:55 AM »
Appreciate it bro.  :)

I don't know have you used torrents, but you need ANY type of torrent program to download the file. People who haven't used torrents think it's some sort of scam, but it's not, think of it as "winzip" program, it's free, only few mega bits in size and you are able to download any torrent file that is shared.

Because it's not stealing, it's shareing!

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: February 27, 2015, 07:16:52 AM »
I don't know have you used torrents, but you need ANY type of torrent program to download the file. People who haven't used torrents think it's some sort of scam, but it's not, think of it as "winzip" program, it's free, only few mega bits in size and you are able to download any torrent file that is shared.

Because it's not stealing, it's shareing!

Every once in a while you can catch it on youtube the next day before they shut it down.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: February 27, 2015, 07:23:26 AM »
Every once in a while you can catch it on youtube the next day before they shut it down.

yeah but with shity quality.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: February 27, 2015, 10:27:38 AM »
Great fight here and Cat is a beast in the third round.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: February 27, 2015, 03:08:40 PM »
Great fight here and Cat is a beast in the third round.

she broke miesha. I can't believe some people won't admit this

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: February 27, 2015, 03:20:50 PM »
I like Ronda, but aren't we forced to admit yet she's ALL ground game? Surely some gal's gonna come along who can keep it on the feet and put her down.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: February 27, 2015, 03:25:00 PM »
I like Ronda, but aren't we forced to admit yet she's ALL ground game? Surely some gal's gonna come along who can keep it on the feet and put her down.

have you seen her boxing training? she looks 10X better than holly Holmes who is supposedly a boxing world champion  ::)

TestDummy

• Getbig IV
  • 5%
« Reply #58 on: February 27, 2015, 04:05:44 PM »

TestDummy

• Getbig IV
  • 5%
« Reply #59 on: February 27, 2015, 04:06:46 PM »
If she was co-headling with Chris Weidman I could halfway see it.

It's hard to get amped up for a Rousey only main event though.

That's true, especially when they never last long

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: February 27, 2015, 04:18:44 PM »
have you seen her boxing training? she looks 10X better than holly Holmes who is supposedly a boxing world champion  ::)

Eyerolls are gay as fuck, guy. Chicks do that shit.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: February 27, 2015, 04:36:27 PM »
Eyerolls are gay as fuck, guy. Chicks do that shit.

your judgement on ronda's boxing is as stupid as it gets.

Seriously, is using eyerolls gay? well shit in my mouth and call me your sister, I never thought about it that way. Huh...

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #62 on: February 27, 2015, 04:46:30 PM »

Rhoda's stand up has improved exponentially but to say that her boxing is "10X" better than Holly Holmes, who is not "supposedly" a boxing champion but a real legit one, is just delusional.

We get that you are a Rhonda fan but your blind bias and Rhonda worship is just getting nauseating and destroys your credibility to taken seriously.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: February 27, 2015, 04:57:06 PM »

Rhoda's stand up has improved exponentially but to say that her boxing is "10X" better than Holly Holmes, who is not "supposedly" a boxing champion but a real legit one, is just delusional.   

Here's the best holly Holmes, open workout for ufc 184, and compared to rondas lightning fast, flawless movement I would have never even thought holly Holmes is a world champion in boxing, ronda makes her look like an amateur.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: February 27, 2015, 05:03:46 PM »
Here's the best holly Holmes, open workout for ufc 184, and compared to rondas lightning fast, flawless movement I would have never even thought holly Holmes is a world champion in boxing, ronda makes her look like an amateur.

You are comparing an open workout to entertain the fans to a real boxing match, something Rhonda has never competed in, as proof that Rhonda is "10X" better at boxing.

Maybe you should actually do some real training in boxing, MMA and Jiu-Jitsu before you start portraying yourself as an expert spouting arbitrary mathematical comparisons.

How many Rhonda posters do you have plaster on the walls of your room that is paid for by your parents?

lightweight

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #65 on: February 27, 2015, 05:09:58 PM »

Yep all ground game  ::)

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: February 27, 2015, 05:25:04 PM »
You are comparing an open workout to entertain the fans to a real boxing match, something Rhonda has never competed in, as proof that Rhonda is "10X" better at boxing.

Maybe you should actually do some real training in boxing, MMA and Jiu-Jitsu before you start portraying yourself as an expert spouting arbitrary mathematical comparisons.

How many Rhonda posters do you have plaster on the walls of your room that is paid for by your parents?

9:10

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: February 27, 2015, 05:27:00 PM »

Where did I portray myself as an expert? I was merely stating how I see ronda in comparison to other fighters... oh, in which case I was right.

Boxing match is differend from mma, but I never argued that. That being said, ronda has mixed boxing very well in her mma, unlike pretty much all of them with their puppy dog punches.  Now hold up, I'm not saying they have shitty boxing, I mean after all they are professional fighters. Just compared to ronda they all look mediocre.

And seriously, you give excuses for holly Holmes's lack of effectiveness in the open workout video, because she's one or two days out of the fight? Ronda Rousey had no problem demonstrating some of that dragonball z level action she has, and she didn't even get serious. So many excuses from ronda haters.

But, to not sound all biased, because I am a huge ronda fan. I mean when there is greatness, you gotta recognize. Ronda is the best ever, no question. But Zingano has a great chance, she is a ferocious athlete and an incredible fighter, and I think she may even last 2 rounds before ronda breakes her.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: February 27, 2015, 06:22:17 PM »
ronda looks model sized in the weigh ins, but looks like a 170 pounder in the cage. Similar crap with miesha tate, miesha looked like an anorectic compared to ronda, in the cage.

lightweight

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #69 on: February 27, 2015, 06:34:16 PM »

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: February 27, 2015, 07:06:17 PM »
ronda looks model sized in the weigh ins, but looks like a 170 pounder in the cage. Similar crap with miesha tate, miesha looked like an anorectic compared to ronda, in the cage.

I was thinking the same thing!  Cat can't afford to get off to a slow start like she did with Miesha or it will be the same old arm bar story which is getting old.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: February 27, 2015, 07:13:04 PM »
I was thinking the same thing!  Cat can't afford to get off to a slow start like she did with Miesha or it will be the same old arm bar story which is getting old.

I predict that zingano tries to trade strikes with her only to realize that Ronda out classes her in that department By a mile, then zingano grabs her, gets thrown on the ground. I can't predict after that.

If Zingano can implement her elbows as well as she has in her previous fights without getting her arm torn out she could have a fighters chance. But that is to say, that she has a chance if she can do something that hasn't been done before, and that's succesfully defend against rondas take downs and throws.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #72 on: February 27, 2015, 07:14:54 PM »
I think I'll try to convert Ronda from her carpet munching ways.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: February 28, 2015, 12:56:59 AM »
Where did I portray myself as an expert? I was merely stating how I see ronda in comparison to other fighters... oh, in which case I was right.

Boxing match is differend from mma, but I never argued that. That being said, ronda has mixed boxing very well in her mma, unlike pretty much all of them with their puppy dog punches.  Now hold up, I'm not saying they have shitty boxing, I mean after all they are professional fighters. Just compared to ronda they all look mediocre.

And seriously, you give excuses for holly Holmes's lack of effectiveness in the open workout video, because she's one or two days out of the fight? Ronda Rousey had no problem demonstrating some of that dragonball z level action she has, and she didn't even get serious. So many excuses from ronda haters.

But, to not sound all biased, because I am a huge ronda fan. I mean when there is greatness, you gotta recognize. Ronda is the best ever, no question. But Zingano has a great chance, she is a ferocious athlete and an incredible fighter, and I think she may even last 2 rounds before ronda breakes her.

Give excuse for Holly's lack of effectiveness in an open workout? Actually, I'm saying an open workout in front of fans is meaningless. What counts is how you actually perform.

Holly's boxing bonafides were earned in the boxing ring. Though Rhonda's stand up has grown by leaps and bounds all but one of her fights ended on the ground. As an Olympic Judo Champion her bread and butter has been take downs and ground game (primarily the arm bar). And MMA stand up is quite different than pure boxing.

Rhonda was never a boxer and never fought in a pure boxing match. Rhonda is the best MMA fighter in the world right now and I don't think there's anyone, other than perhaps Cyborg, who can hang with her. But I don't think it's a given that if she decided to go into professional boxing that she would have the record and be as dominate as Holly did in boxing.

Again this has nothing to do with Rhonda's pecking order in MMA. She truly seems to be on a whole higher plane than anyone out there right now. I just think it is hasty if not absurd to claim that in just a couple of years her boxing skill are now 10X better than a proven world champion. I believe your admiration of her, not entirely unjustified, colors your viewpoint.

Like all of them, her time when come when both age and rising skill level of her competitors catches up with her. Not dissing her. She's already done so much for the sport that Hall of Fame status is pretty much assure. It's just the endless cycle of life. We rise, we fall. We live, we died.  

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #74 on: February 28, 2015, 01:14:18 AM »
she needs to start fighting guys at 135. I bet she would win plenty of male fighters. Many of the guys who fight seem to gas out really fast, try to avoid conflict and just circle around the cage. Ronda has no issues in anything, she's the best.
Ronda wouldn't even rate in the top 50 in the equivalent male division.  What makes Rhonda APPEAR to be a decent fighter is that she fights very, very weak competition.  The womens division is shallower the a paddling pool.

I also think having women headline a card is an insult to the countless male fighters who have earned that right far more than any women has.  Why don't the women start their own competition instead of riding on the coat-tails of men and stealing their thunder.  Oh, that's right, nobody in their right mind would want to watch a woman's only MMA event, except the perverts and weirdo's.
V