Author Topic: Americans Rally Around The President As Obama Approval Jumps 5 Points Thanks To  (Read 4261 times)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Because black conservatives are considered uncle toms and sell outs.  A black conservative does not share the same policy position as the majority of black politicians or the majority of blacks for that matter.  Black conservatives advocate against race based policies and against increasing the size of the welfare state.  With positions like those being black doesn't help him in the black community.

I think it's the Hispanic vote they should be worrying about

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
why don't repubs run an african-american candidate and take away this advantage?

see i dont think this is the case.

Oh they tried.  Well, not on the actual ticket per se, but they felt obligated to have a token black in a party position once Obama got elected.  The Michael Steele experiment didn't go too well for them.  But that is their fault for picking an idiot to start with.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Oh they tried.  Well, not on the actual ticket per se, but they felt obligated to have a token black in a party position once Obama got elected.  The Michael Steele experiment didn't go too well for them.  But that is their fault for picking an idiot to start with.

they did the same thing with the women experiment they picked another idiot,palin :D

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
I think it's the Hispanic vote they should be worrying about

Probably and I'm sure they will try but it's not going to work.   The small government position doesn't get a lot of takers the further down the economic ladder one is.
A

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
You must.  Unless Obama is the first POTUS whose ratings you are so concerned about.

I don't.  I didn't ask the question.  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Unless the black is a grifting communist welfare spreading gay pos like Obama - most liberals want nothing to do w him or her.  

That is why they love Hitlery too - she is a lezbo  , a corrupt thief, a saul alinsky devotee, etc

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
I don't.  I didn't ask the question. 

Looks like a question to me.

Who cares?

Seeing how you only want to address Obama's approval rating and not the rating of his predecessors, it's quite apparent that you do care.  Or just want to deflect from the issue as usual.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
They can't run anyone good.  Its become a party of whiny blame-a-holics.  Just listen to the little bitches who whine about OB daily on this board.

the GOP will be at its strongest if/when they stand up and say they've been whining about race/media for way too long.

Once they admit they're a split party, and just decide if they're RINO or conservative...

They'll be unbeatable at that point.  I mean right now, there are essentially TWO republican parties.  The tea party, and the RINOs.  They hate each other.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
Looks like a question to me.

Seeing how you only want to address Obama's approval rating and not the rating of his predecessors, it's quite apparent that you do care.  Or just want to deflect from the issue as usual.

How stupid is that?  He asked a question I don't care about.  And it has nothing to do with Obama's approval rating.  But I know you Obama disciples dwell on moral equivalency.  It's the only way you can deflect attention away from what a lousy leader that man is. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Walker / Rand   or  Rand / Walker   or  Rand / Cruz   Cruz / Walker  or something like that works for me.  

F Jeb and Christie and Huck  

240 is Back

• Getbig V
F Jeb and Christie and Huck 

For RINOS, Jeb and Christie are awesome choices.  They represent the kind of anti-obama thinking, coupled with moderate social and fiscal positions, that they love.  They don't like the big changes that a Cruz will bring... they like things how they are currently, along with some anti-left-wedge-race-issues for toppings.   

Typical, but they don't win elections.  Moderates don't win presidential elections anymore.  Sorry.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
How stupid is that?  He asked a question I don't care about.  And it has nothing to do with Obama's approval rating.  But I know you Obama disciples dwell on moral equivalency.  It's the only way you can deflect attention away from what a lousy leader that man is. 

He asked a question and you don't care about it enough that you actually have to make a post in regards to it?  How stupid is that?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
He asked a question and you don't care about it enough that you actually have to make a post in regards to it?  How stupid is that?

He asked a question and I told him I don't care.  You're the one talking about it.  I'm just trying to help you understand, since you apparently aren't bright enough to figure it out on your own. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
He asked a question and I told him I don't care.  You're the one talking about it.  I'm just trying to help you understand, since you apparently aren't bright enough to figure it out on your own. 

You are posting on a thread about Obama's approval rating.  Posted three times before he asked you that.  Posted four times afterwards.  Good job at trying to figure out you don't care.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
You are posting on a thread about Obama's approval rating.  Posted three times before he asked you that.  Posted four times afterwards.  Good job at trying to figure out you don't care.

::) You really are an idiot. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
::) You really are an idiot. 

No, but you are.  As proven with the deflection and back pedaling attempts above.

Good job at not caring.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
of course every nation has presidential fatigue after a jerk has been in power for over 6 years.

the fatigue - and subsequent sinking in polls - seems to be LESS for obama than clinton/bush.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
of course every nation has presidential fatigue after a jerk has been in power for over 6 years.

the fatigue - and subsequent sinking in polls - seems to be LESS for obama than clinton/bush.

Obama's numbers aren't reflective of performance. Once again, it's about tribal and political loyalties.  Independents aren't as supportive but minorities and diehards will continue to be. There is also a stigma of racism if one were to criticize Obama.
A

jjbones

• Getbig II
Of course ... 108 million Americans receive assistance from the fed government, while 98 million adults work.  Obama has gotten what he wants, A surefire way to ensure sustainability.  Those who call Obama incompetent, foolish and stupid are wrong.  He has cleverly stacked the deck, and there is no way back.. Its easier to go to war than take free money from people.

Republicans need lots of thriving people doing well ... Democrats need lots of poor and struggling people.  The reason for the zero interest rate economy.  The middle class has lost nearly 10% of its wealth ... while the top ten percent has gained nearly 40%.  Where do you get poor people ... you take them out of the middle class and bring in uneducated, unskilled immigrants.  What has Obama done?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Of course ... 108 million Americans receive assistance from the fed government, while 98 million adults work.  Obama has gotten what he wants, A surefire way to ensure sustainability.  Those who call Obama incompetent, foolish and stupid are wrong.  He has cleverly stacked the deck, and there is no way back.. Its easier to go to war than take free money from people.

Republicans need lots of thriving people doing well ... Democrats need lots of poor and struggling people.  The reason for the zero interest rate economy.  The middle class has lost nearly 10% of its wealth ... while the top ten percent has gained nearly 40%.  Where do you get poor people ... you take them out of the middle class and bring in uneducated, unskilled immigrants.  What has Obama done?

absolutely correct.  obama's goal was to create more dem voters.  he did that, and very well.  repubs giftwrapped it as well, as boehnner showed yesterday once again.