Author Topic: Tren A vs. Tren E  (Read 5266 times)

TestDummy

• Getbig IV
  • 5%
Tren A vs. Tren E
« on: February 25, 2015, 09:29:37 PM »
What's the difference?

droppedweight

Re: Tren A vs. Tren E
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2015, 09:32:20 PM »
ester. look it up.

TestDummy

• Getbig IV
  • 5%
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2015, 09:39:39 PM »
Obviously the fucking ester, I'm asking the people who have used both, does one seem better than the other and for what reason?

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2015, 09:48:26 PM »
Obviously the fucking ester, I'm asking the people who have used both, does one seem better than the other and for what reason?

Some people like pinning less or want to use only for 6 weeks or less

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2015, 10:06:22 PM »
You get more out of tren ace

harry123

• Getbig I
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2015, 11:29:46 PM »
hi

Tren ace is better from my side...

greets
h

whitewidow

« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2015, 03:08:55 AM »
Tren Acetate all the way it's cheaper and more effective.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2015, 04:14:46 AM »
how is tren ace cheaper... theres twice or 2.5 as much tren in a vial tren E compared to tren ace.
a vial tren E doesnt nearly cost 2x as much as a vial tren A from 99% of sources...
tren E is way cheaper

whitewidow

« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2015, 04:22:43 AM »
how is tren ace cheaper... theres twice or 2.5 as much tren in a vial tren E compared to tren ace.
a vial tren E doesnt nearly cost 2x as much as a vial tren A from 99% of sources...
tren E is way cheaper

true but you can't deny Tren acetate is stronger and in my eyes a better form of tren. Tren E is shit-IMO. The prices have gone down some but Tren-E used to be super expensive. Most UGL's were selling 10ml vials of Tren-A for 50$ and Tren-E for over 100$ in some cases. You prefer Tren-E? Nobody I know likes Tren-E.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2015, 04:40:39 AM »
true but you can't deny Tren acetate is stronger and in my eyes a better form of tren. Tren E is shit-IMO. The prices have gone down some but Tren-E used to be super expensive. Most UGL's were selling 10ml vials of Tren-A for 50$ and Tren-E for over 100$ in some cases. You prefer Tren-E? Nobody I know likes Tren-E.
i always kinda lean to tren A being much better but im not quite sure if thats from all the gh15 propaganda...

im quite in the process of figuring out if tren E is comparable to tren A for me
i think i look completely bloaty and watery on tren E but it could be related to dieting right now

i basically used tren A for bulking and tren E for cutting
need to switch that around and see what happens

whitewidow

« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2015, 05:29:44 AM »
i always kinda lean to tren A being much better but im not quite sure if thats from all the gh15 propaganda...

im quite in the process of figuring out if tren E is comparable to tren A for me
i think i look completely bloaty and watery on tren E but it could be related to dieting right now

Yeah I would give that a Try. I never have tried bulking on Trenbolone. Since I don't use it for more then 2 months out of the year I save it for my cutt stack. have you ever tried Tren-Hex? Alpha-Pharma has legit amps of Tren-hex(parabolin) they have been tested.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2015, 06:14:53 AM »
nah, waste of money imo.
plus the hex ester has actually been proven to be kidney toxic
ill pass ;)

whitewidow

« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2015, 06:35:12 AM »
nah, waste of money imo.
plus the hex ester has actually been proven to be kidney toxic
ill pass ;)

How does a ester make it more toxic? That's like saying Test cyp is more toxic then Test E.

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: February 26, 2015, 07:02:18 AM »
ive used alpha pharma tren hex.

was decent but not worth the extra same results as tren ace for me.

and tren ace blows tren E away

usually esters mean nothing, but for me they do with tren on my body anyway

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: February 26, 2015, 07:05:50 AM »
I'm about to give tren e a go I have them so im gonna do 10-12 weeks on a medium dose or low about 350mgs weekly I'm hoping the results will compare to about 75mgs eod of ace

whitewidow

« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2015, 07:21:32 AM »
I think the Tren acetate raws from china are of a higher purity then the Tren-E raws just because it's more popular and in heavy demand.lab tests also show this.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2015, 07:42:19 AM »
How does a ester make it more toxic? That's like saying Test cyp is more toxic then Test E.
no its not. the ester is bound to the hormone. EQ is not toxic. EQ with a methyl group is dbol and is toxic.
the ester can change the structure and effects of a compound.

btw, test E, cyp or prop of course do not differ
but i think with tren the release time of ace might make it superior. it just hits harder.

I think the Tren acetate raws from china are of a higher purity then the Tren-E raws just because it's more popular and in heavy demand.lab tests also show this.

true, ive seen a lot of labmaxes on tren e coming out shit

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: February 26, 2015, 08:43:33 AM »
This tren e I have is labeled 250mg ml lol it as going around and everybody was getting jacked on it so I scooped up 2 bout 9 months ago 

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 26, 2015, 11:01:27 AM »

I like both pretty equally. Do seem to have a bit more water/fullness with e then with a. Was strictly an ace guy before about a year ago and started using tren e more as more mg/cc. Right now using a mix of 100 eth and 50 ace a day. Going to switch back to mostly ace or all ace fairly soon and see what happens to make sure I am not just imagining the difference.

Meaningless

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: February 26, 2015, 01:17:57 PM »
Enth for convenience- recently ran one shot a week of 200mg and got great gains from it. Felt as strong as any ace I used.
Ace for shreddedness.

TestDummy

• Getbig IV
  • 5%
« Reply #20 on: February 26, 2015, 02:25:31 PM »

That's what I wanted to know thank you.  I was going to do a cut stack but my guy ran out at the last minute, after I sent him the money of course and I didn't want to wait a month for him to get more so I told him just to send me some test cyp instead along with some anadrol but now I'm thinking of getting some tren to go along with it.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #21 on: February 27, 2015, 01:54:23 AM »
well i decided to go from 500 tren E to 500 tren A today (with 1g test)
im cutting right now and still look watery later in the day even though im using letro (0.5mg a day)

even tho that might be related to the fact that im playing around with a keto diet (forgot how great that is for killing appetite) right now and eating like 30g of salt a day lol

will report back in a week if i see any visual changes

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: February 27, 2015, 03:27:17 AM »
well i decided to go from 500 tren E to 500 tren A today (with 1g test)
im cutting right now and still look watery later in the day even though im using letro (0.5mg a day)

even tho that might be related to the fact that im playing around with a keto diet (forgot how great that is for killing appetite) right now and eating like 30g of salt a day lol

will report back in a week if i see any visual changes

Water from high sodium should drop after 5 days of consistent loading

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #23 on: February 27, 2015, 05:02:57 AM »
Water from high sodium should drop after 5 days of consistent loading
yup i know that, diuretic hormones such as aldosterone adapt to sodium intake, but sodium intake has to be consistent for that

some days ill just eat 3 packs of sausages and salmon with some veggies so ill have a shitton of salt (2g of salt per 100g of sausage/salmon... lets say ill eat 2 pounds of that, thats basically 20g salt)

and some days ill cook fresh meat with veggies and pesto or some fatty cheese sauce etc so basically 0 salt except the 3-4g i use to season the stuff

but right now i dont give a fuck, im pretty lean as is so i dont mind the water retention and im not someone who likes to watch little shit such as salt intake

its funny though because some days ill randomly look dry and shredded and some days im bloated as fuck at night

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: February 27, 2015, 06:32:25 AM »
yup i know that, diuretic hormones such as aldosterone adapt to sodium intake, but sodium intake has to be consistent for that

some days ill just eat 3 packs of sausages and salmon with some veggies so ill have a shitton of salt (2g of salt per 100g of sausage/salmon... lets say ill eat 2 pounds of that, thats basically 20g salt)

and some days ill cook fresh meat with veggies and pesto or some fatty cheese sauce etc so basically 0 salt except the 3-4g i use to season the stuff

but right now i dont give a fuck, im pretty lean as is so i dont mind the water retention and im not someone who likes to watch little shit such as salt intake

its funny though because some days ill randomly look dry and shredded and some days im bloated as fuck at night
I have to go keto to get shredded but I have more frequent carb ups and not so much fat some days I'll do all high lean proteins but in the beginning I have to go higher fat because it keeps me from being so fucking hungry I hate my hunger I can eat all day and never b full unless I'm almost zero carb most of the week