Author Topic: Former FBI Chief Admits Chemtrails Are Real And Then He Is Poisoned And Dies  (Read 75261 times)

agenda21nwo

Not you, though, right? No school room dummy.

Irrelevant.

I provided a high level FBI source. 

What is your counter argument?

NOTHING.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
Why do you think I have ever believe that? If you are complete moron, why do you think that we all are morons here? There hasn't been not even one competing natural bodybuilder in the history of bodybuilding in USA, after 1980. Do you even know what is the rulebook definition of the natural? Natural bodybuilder is a person, who hasn't given positive doping test during the period of one year  ;D

I thought you were one of the guys who said Ronnie Coleman got his pro card naturally. Good that you cleared that up...

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Irrelevant.

This, dummy.

Isn't the real shit already fascinating enough?

One could spend a whole life mesmerizing over existence, space/time, and consciousness alone. So why invent distracting nonsense?

Ropo

• Getbig IV
Mr ROPO why are you so ANGRY???   Is something eating at you?  Could it be FEAR is making you ANGRY?  You can deny all you like but we can all tell..

What is eating me is the sad fucking fact, that I have to walk on same earth than imbeciles like you. You fucking asswipe can't even troll, and that is pitiful. Your imagination is so fucking weak that all you can think of is "angry" and "meltdown", while anyone can see, that you are suffering a complete lack of arguments. This is how it works among you foil hat imbeciles: When I challenge your ridiculous claims, you fucking clown can't do anything but start this whining "why are you so angry, ooo what a meltdown". How fucking stupid you have to be to think, that you can fool anybody with that crap? What you imbecile cannot understand is the fact, that this isn't conversation. This is how I am trolling you fucking idiots to show to rest of us, that you can't answer even the simplest questions or challenges about your theory. And that task my stupid friend, that you have accomplish quite perfectly  ;D

Ropo

• Getbig IV
Isn't the real shit already fascinating enough?

One could spend a whole life mesmerizing over existence, space/time, and consciousness alone. So why invent distracting nonsense?

So true. What is the matter with these people, is lack of intelligence, and this is a fact. Let me explain: As we know, history is filled with the great geniuses, and pattern is quite often same. Some one has a brilliant invention or theorem, but the ignorant mass cannot understand it, so they burn him as a witch, throw him in jail or to hands of inquisition. After a while history proves how brilliant he was etc. and so on. This is how it works with these guys. They see something which they cannot understand with their incompetent intelligence, so they seek comfort from imagination. They adopt some fairytale which some of their kind has make up about the matter, and stick in it with the determination of the mentally ill. These guys go to ridiculous distances for defending the fairy tale, no matter how obviously stupid the story is, and they aren't able to change their opinion about it. This is the dominant feature in these fools. If the Jesus Christ himself would step down from the sky and tell them that those vapor trails are just a moisture from air, they wouldn't believe him, and that is the handbook definition of the stupidness. Man who cannot change his opinion even if the truth about the matter has change, is plain and simple stupid. There isn't any other way to put it. He lack of the vital amount of IQ points, and because of that, he is an imbecile. And when internet was popularized, these creeps crawl out from their hiding places and fill the news forums, because here no one can see them, and connect their appearance to their writings. What I mean is that if you could see what kind of handicaps and lepricorns you are talking here, you would turn away and leave at once  ;D

Ropo

• Getbig IV
Irrelevant.

NOTHING.

You provide an pile of crap, and haven't been able to clear those points which I make to show how many ways your theory is faulty. If theory is faulty as this is, trying to brake the laws of physics, it doesn't matter who you provide to lie to us. How fucking dumb you have to be to not understand this? Your source try to tell us that there isn't laws of physics, but there is. That proves your source is lying, and it also proves that you are fucking idiot, because you believe that crap without any thinking at all  ;D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
ROPO destroying these tinfoil hat imbeciles.

don't be too thorough in your destruction, ya gotta realize these are fat, antisocial losers with nothing else happening in their lives, have  a heart  :D

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold

To set the story straight...
You see the knuckleheads that come up with this shit
Its great stuff :D :D

agenda21nwo

ROPO destroying these tinfoil hat imbeciles.

don't be too thorough in your destruction, ya gotta realize these are fat, antisocial losers with nothing else happening in their lives, have  a heart  :D

Ha ha thanks for protecting me Mr 5 INCH biceps. 

Ropo

• Getbig IV
Ha ha thanks for protecting me Mr 5 INCH biceps. 

And as we have used to, you make an ass of yourself as usual. Wouldn't it be nice if you have something clever to say even only every now and then? But you don't have, because no one is there telling you how to shoot back. I find it sad, because I am not fluent at all with the English language, and I still can scullfuck you every which way I choose. I just have to ask you some question which I know as a fact that you can't find the answer, but you have to figure it out by yourself, and that is where you drop the ball with the 100% certainty. Why you are here, do you get some kind of masochistic satisfaction when everybody here is laughing at you, because you clearly are an idiot?  ;D

agenda21nwo

And as we have used to, you make an ass of yourself as usual. Wouldn't it be nice if you have something clever to say even only every now and then? But you don't have, because no one is there telling you how to shoot back. I find it sad, because I am not fluent at all with the English language, and I still can scullfuck you every which way I choose. I just have to ask you some question which I know as a fact that you can't find the answer, but you have to figure it out by yourself, and that is where you drop the ball with the 100% certainty. Why you are here, do you get some kind of masochistic satisfaction when everybody here is laughing at you, because you clearly are an idiot?  ;D

What are you babbling about Mr 3 INCH biceps  ;D

Automation

• Getbig IV
What are you babbling about Mr 3 INCH biceps  ;D

Why don't you go and post in a forum with like minded tin foil hat wearers. This schtick of yours is positively pathetic.

agenda21nwo

Why don't you go and post in a forum with like minded tin foil hat wearers. This schtick of yours is positively pathetic.

You should know Mr Automasterbator.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
yes... history of man has shown that all governments, everything they say and do can be trusted 100% and should never be questioned at all because they would never lie, nor ever mislead the people they serve.

::) ::) ::)

history has proven this time and time again...

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
yes... history of man has shown that all governments, everything they say and do can be trusted 100% and should never be questioned at all because they would never lie, nor ever mislead the people they serve.

SSHHHH you'll scare the children...
Ψ

obsidian

• Getbig V
Ok, answer this. If these are only vapor trails, why does it stick around for hours? It should dissipate sooner right?

Look at this video below - you can see the spraying stop and start again.

obsidian

• Getbig V
Haha - how's the sand down there??

obsidian

• Getbig V
What is eating me is the sad fucking fact, that I have to walk on same earth than imbeciles like you. You fucking asswipe can't even troll, and that is pitiful. Your imagination is so fucking weak that all you can think of is "angry" and "meltdown", while anyone can see, that you are suffering a complete lack of arguments. This is how it works among you foil hat imbeciles: When I challenge your ridiculous claims, you fucking clown can't do anything but start this whining "why are you so angry, ooo what a meltdown". How fucking stupid you have to be to think, that you can fool anybody with that crap? What you imbecile cannot understand is the fact, that this isn't conversation. This is how I am trolling you fucking idiots to show to rest of us, that you can't answer even the simplest questions or challenges about your theory. And that task my stupid friend, that you have accomplish quite perfectly  ;D
You're either a moron or a paid shill.

obsidian

• Getbig V

Agreed. Some people just put all their trust in their government. These elites and politicians also had their diapers changed as babies. I put no trust in government and don't look up to anyone in this world. Because everyone's shit stinks. Humans have been on the planet for only 200,000 years. We are insignificant and it is totally possible that scumbag politicians and elites commit heinous crimes on a daily basis. These elites and whore politicians are holding back society and need to be dealt with swiftly for the sake of progress.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
I once asked an older Jewish dude his opinions on 9/11 and Conspiracy's in general. He said to me, if I didn't believe in Conspiracy's, then I would have to think that the Holocaust didn't happen. I said to him "that doesn't make sense. If you believe the Holocaust didn't happen, then that would make you a Conspiracy theorist"...He said to me, well the Holocaust did happen with the intent of wiping out us Jews...There was a conspiracy to wipe us off the planet. How could I now walk around not believing in conspiracy's when millions of us disappeared in what was a massive conspiracy...

How long did it take for people to realize that their was a conspiracy to eliminate us Jews he said? How many people were called nut cases back then for thinking that was Hitler's plan? He said Slavery did the same thing for the black people. How could they possible have trust in what their Government is telling them. They can't. It's impossible. If they tell you they do, they lying. And if a Jew tells you that your crazy for believing in Conspiracy theory's, then they are most likely in on the Conspiracy, or a holocaust denier or not really a true Jew...But you can't believe in the Holocaust and with a straight face tell people Conspiracy's theorist are for delusional people he said...

The Holocaust is basically encoded into the mental makeup of all true Jews. How could a true Jewish person not believe in Conspiracy theory's while believing that they were once targeted for termination? It's impossible.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Haha - how's the sand down there??

Ah, yes. Head buried in the sand. Like an ostrich. So incredibly not predictable.

Automation

• Getbig IV
You should know Mr Automasterbator.

Obviously I know, it is what I'm complaining about...

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
I once asked an older Jewish dude his opinions on 9/11 and Conspiracy's in general. He said to me, if I didn't believe in Conspiracy's, then I would have to think that the Holocaust didn't happen. I said to him "that doesn't make sense. If you believe the Holocaust didn't happen, then that would make you a Conspiracy theorist"...He said to me, well the Holocaust did happen with the intent of wiping out us Jews...There was a conspiracy to wipe us off the planet. How could I now walk around not believing in conspiracy's when millions of us disappeared in what was a massive conspiracy...

How long did it take for people to realize that their was a conspiracy to eliminate us Jews he said? How many people were called nut cases back then for thinking that was Hitler's plan? He said Slavery did the same thing for the black people. How could they possible have trust in what their Government is telling them. They can't. It's impossible. If they tell you they do, they lying. And if a Jew tells you that your crazy for believing in Conspiracy theory's, then they are most likely in on the Conspiracy, or a holocaust denier or not really a true Jew...But you can't believe in the Holocaust and with a straight face tell people Conspiracy's theorist are for delusional people he said...

The Holocaust is basically encoded into the mental makeup of all true Jews. How could a true Jewish person not believe in Conspiracy theory's while believing that they were once targeted for termination? It's impossible.

SSHH You'll give True Adonis convulsions.
Ψ

obsidian

• Getbig V

Ahh, to most Jews(Zionist and those that oppose Zionism) the Jews and blacks are always the victim. But not White people. I wonder if he will agree about the conspiracy to genocide the white race? After all, many Zionist Jews have publicly expressed their desire to get rid of the White race. And it is actually happening.

Zionist Jews are at the center of many conspiracies:

Holomodor
World War 1 and 2
Cole Attack
Kennedy Assassination
Oklahoma City Bombing
White Genocide

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
Ok, answer this. If these are only vapor trails, why does it stick around for hours? It should dissipate sooner right?

Look at this video below - you can see the spraying stop and start again.

good luck getting the sheeple to say anything other than ... "your an idiot , your a moron...you tin foil hat wearer"

they NEVER will explain that because its 100% proof they are spraying something... the who, what, where, and why are debatable but that type of evidence is impossible to debunk so they just like to call names and keep yelling "water, vapor, condensation" .. bla blah blah.."

so let me save the sheeple time here..

YOURE A MORON, IDIOT, YOU TIN FOIL HAT WEARER.. WHY WOULD THEY POISON THEMSELVES... YOU MORON
 ::)