Author Topic: Buh-bye England...  (Read 2557 times)

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Buh-bye England...
« on: March 01, 2015, 02:32:07 PM »
http://www.jihadwatch.org/2015/02/uks-first-anti-islamization-rally-dwarfed-by-counter-demo

Britain is finished. When defenders of free society against Islamization are dismissed as “right-wing nutters” and “fascists,” and the counter-demo is over five times larger, and when the government routinely allows foreign jihadis to enter the country but bans counter-jihadis solely for the crime of speaking the truth about Islam and jihad, Britain as a free nation is in its last days. Will there be a mass exodus of non-Muslim refugees from Britain when Sharia supremacists really start to flex their muscles? And where will they go?

Of course, that fucking turban-wearing freak-show George Galloway appeared. Any professional, net-producers are welcome to come to America. At least when our political "betters" tell us to bow down, we have a recourse. Thomas Jefferson called them the "Four Boxes of Liberty:" the ballot box, the soap box and the jury box. And when those fail, the fourth: the cartridge box appears.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
Re: Buh-bye England...
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2015, 04:30:21 AM »
We have lots of hippies and tree huggers who would jump at any excuse to exercise their liberal views. We have Mike Brown demonstrations FFS so I'm not surprised.

As for Galloway...he found a niche population that aides him to keep a job....so he will say whatever his employers would be pleased to hear.
S

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2015, 06:48:59 AM »
Strange how the liberal left in the UK seems to have formed an alliance with the radical Islamists. :-\

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2015, 12:37:39 PM »
Strange how the liberal left in the UK seems to have formed an alliance with the radical Islamists. :-\

My enemy's enemy is my friend  :-\