Author Topic: Should this be allowed?  (Read 5255 times)

Griffith

• Getbig V
Re: Should this be allowed?
« Reply #25 on: December 05, 2019, 10:13:24 PM »
Adults are free to do what they want.

Children are NOT.

Children do not understand these concepts, their brains aren't even fully developed yet. Also, young children are heavily influenced by their parents.

Obviously the parents were encouraging the child here. The child is incapable of making proper decisions.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: December 06, 2019, 01:00:09 AM »
Fucking dumb-retards. Answer to this one is pretty easy, Fukk-No.
Parents need to be extinguished...

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #27 on: December 06, 2019, 02:56:05 AM »
Dressing and being known as the other sex, yes of course.  Plenty of time to change their mind.
Hormones, I don't think so.
Modifications, no.

Try to remember that these parents almost certainly do NOT enjoy the fact that their child is abnormal.  They didn't want this, it's their problem to deal with.  It doesn't go away if they say no to the kid.  It persists and festers.

Almost every single transgender person I've heard speak of their childhood describes it as hellish because of them having to live as their original gender.

And yeah, the child could be mistaken, but I don't see the harm if no physical changes (hormonal etc) are carried out.  The kid can change their mind.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: December 06, 2019, 10:27:46 AM »
Dressing and being known as the other sex, yes of course.  Plenty of time to change their mind.
Hormones, I don't think so.
Modifications, no.

Try to remember that these parents almost certainly do NOT enjoy the fact that their child is abnormal.  They didn't want this, it's their problem to deal with.  It doesn't go away if they say no to the kid.  It persists and festers.

Almost every single transgender person I've heard speak of their childhood describes it as hellish because of them having to live as their original gender.

And yeah, the child could be mistaken, but I don't see the harm if no physical changes (hormonal etc) are carried out.  The kid can change their mind.

thats because they are the only ones to speak about it, dont you think many transgenders have a happy childhood so dont feel the need to cry about it.

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: December 06, 2019, 10:55:33 AM »
Resounding NO but would like to read the article to see how these fucked up parents even dare to justify this to the world.

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
  • IronMag Bodybuilding Blog Online Since 2001
« Reply #30 on: December 06, 2019, 11:02:40 AM »
Not sure about this particular case, but human sex trafficking is a world wide multimillionaire $ industry including in the USA.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: December 06, 2019, 01:45:57 PM »
This was the type of mental illness shit i expected when you allow homosexuals to have children.

Allow? Who's going to deny them their rights? You?  ::)

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: December 06, 2019, 02:13:57 PM »
Allow? Who's going to deny them their rights? You?  ::)

God denies them the right, other people give them the right.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: December 06, 2019, 02:16:14 PM »
God?

Well then, it would seem God doesn't mind because gay women still get pregnant and gay men still make that happen.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: December 06, 2019, 02:17:09 PM »
Well then, it would seem God doesn't mind because gay women still get pregnant and gay men still make that happen.

you were talking about rights, I amended my post

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: December 06, 2019, 02:21:53 PM »
you were talking about rights, I amended my post

'Because the bible tells me so'.  Don't believe everything you read.

S&P Award
Winner
For the Bible Tells Me So
Directed by Daniel Karslake
An important and edifying documentary that can convince many to open their hearts and their minds to support gay and lesbian equality.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: December 06, 2019, 02:24:48 PM »
'Because the bible tells me so'.  Don't believe everything you read.

you asked about who was going to deny them their rights, God clearly doesnt give the rights to gay couples having children, its biology you see.

So it leaves it to mankind to grant them the rights, in fact there are no such thing as inalienable rights, you dont have a right to anything, rights are what other people allow you to have...

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #37 on: December 06, 2019, 03:52:51 PM »
you asked about who was going to deny them their rights, God clearly doesnt give the rights to gay couples having children, its biology you see.

It is also biology that gives rise to homosexuals and people who are mentally another sex.   Why can you get an orgasm stimulating the prostate?  Eh?  What was the point of that for a biologically limited heterosexual creation?

Careful what justification you use to build your house of cards with.  People like you often struggle with attempting to apply god to all situations and you end up sounding like utter fools doing it.  There is a moron in Australia who sees widespread forest fires and has realised that "god must be angry about summat".  I mean, they have arrested people who have lit fires and there is a massive risk of fire just based on the current climate situation - but nah, it was god ::)

In my mind, I respect your faith - but the moment you apply your completely unproven beliefs to dictate how others should live, you cross a line.

I think most people in this thread are not thinking that way - they aren't invoking the god stuff - they're just thinking about developmental issues as a result of possibility of an erroneous diagnosis (given that the child made it).  That I can again, respect.  That has a strong founding and is worthy speculation. 

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: December 06, 2019, 03:57:58 PM »
It is also biology that gives rise to homosexuals and people who are mentally another sex.   Why can you get an orgasm stimulating the prostate?  Eh?  What was the point of that for a biologically limited heterosexual creation?

Careful what justification you use to build your house of cards with.  People like you often struggle with attempting to apply god to all situations and you end up sounding like utter fools doing it.  There is a moron in Australia who sees widespread forest fires and has realised that "god must be angry about summat".  I mean, they have arrested people who have lit fires and there is a massive risk of fire just based on the current climate situation - but nah, it was god ::)

In my mind, I respect your faith - but the moment you apply your completely unproven beliefs to dictate how others should live, you cross a line.

I think most people in this thread are not thinking that way - they aren't invoking the god stuff - they're just thinking about developmental issues as a result of possibility of an erroneous diagnosis (given that the child made it).  That I can again, respect.  That has a strong founding and is worthy speculation.  

I dont believe in God, I beleive in biology it takes a male and female to produce a child...thats why a homosexual couple are not able to have them,

I was more undoing an argument about "rights"

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #39 on: December 06, 2019, 04:06:01 PM »
I dont believe in God, I beleive in biology it takes a male and female to produce a child...thats why a homosexual couple are not able to have them,

I was more undoing an argument about "rights"

The production of a child is separate to the raising of one.  It isn't an argument that works.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: December 06, 2019, 04:11:28 PM »
The production of a child is separate to the raising of one.  It isn't an argument that works.
Lions dont raise another lions kids...

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #41 on: December 06, 2019, 04:24:13 PM »
This was the type of mental illness shit i expected when you allow homosexuals to have children.

Exactly.

We reap what we sow.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: December 06, 2019, 04:30:16 PM »

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #43 on: December 06, 2019, 04:38:46 PM »
This sad phenomenon seems to be mostly limited to America, Canada, and the U.K. - so far.

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: December 07, 2019, 08:11:33 AM »
Why is this even a question?

A child under age 18 (or 16 in some redneck states where they fuck their sisters) is legally incapable of consenting to sex. A retard, an actual retarded person, no matter how old, is incapable of consenting to sex.

A person under age 21 is unable to legally drink alcohol or smoke weed because they're incapable of making informed decisions.

So how the fuck does a judge or anyone else, believe a child, barely older than a toddler, is capable of making an informed decision regarding whether they want to be a man or a woman?

There is no in-between. You can be a man who wishes he was a woman, but you're still a man.

Holy shit - I find myself totally agreeing with you here man. Other than the 21 year old drinking. When I was in the Corps 18 was the drinking age in most states but some had changed to 21. I found it absolutely insane that I was entrusted to lead Marines with weapons of destruction into battle and every Marine was trusted to make decisions of life and death - but couldn’t have a fckn cold beer??? That’s just illogical.

But to the point of 18 and under being unable to make long term life decision I totally agree. The frontal lobe isn’t developed until even older. Guys that are turned on by the “sexy school girl” make me sick. Been in more than a few scraps over that in fact.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #45 on: December 07, 2019, 09:01:53 PM »
Allow? Who's going to deny them their rights? You?  ::)
We don't allow pedos to be around children do we? Same thing.

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #46 on: December 08, 2019, 01:57:03 PM »
This is just so disgusting and wrong to normal - and even quite weird - people that you almost feel it’s a joke. These two repellent, obese and probably on social security, monstrosities shouldn’t even be allowed to raise a child let alone foist their mental illness onto the poor child.

Then people act surprised when right wing government start getting elected - you leave them no choice .

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #47 on: December 08, 2019, 03:47:40 PM »
👎
T