Author Topic: Officer Wilson cleared by Holders' DOJ - AWESOME!!!!  (Read 1357 times)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Officer Wilson cleared by Holders' DOJ - AWESOME!!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2015, 10:05:48 AM »
should be never no question in that happening

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2015, 10:15:41 AM »
Not surprised at all.

Considering the tension it was good the DOJ got involved to add credibility to the process.   I am sure there still plenty of peeps who think there was some sort of CT at play or grand agenda here.  but what ever.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2015, 10:28:14 AM »
I'm actually surprised they did the right thing and didn't drag it out the way they did with Zimmerman. 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2015, 02:51:21 PM »
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/03/05/us/darren-wilson-is-cleared-of-rights-violations-in-ferguson-shooting.html?emc=edit_na_20150304&nlid=64767382

:D

I'm glad as well..totally destroys your argument that Holder is biased against the policed and white people.....

Holder is a getbigger!!!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2015, 04:07:16 PM »
I'm glad as well..totally destroys your argument that Holder is biased against the policed and white people.....

Holder is a getbigger!!!

You obviously didn't watch his speech. Eric Holders race baiting Justice Department

jjbones

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2015, 04:45:21 PM »
Of course officer Wilson was cleared ... Holder couldn't get Wilson so he takes down the entire police department.  I wonder if it ever occurred to Holder that perhaps the high arrest rate was due to demographics.  Let me explain ... if less than 4% of the US population (black males 15-40) commit more than half of all violet crimes (FBI statistics) then if Ferguson is 67% black ... wouldn't you expect the arrest rate in Ferguson to be heavily tilted to black arrest?  How many small to large cities don't fund government via traffic stops?  Perhaps some off colored jokes were told ... those offenders of poor taste should be terminated as they would in the private sector, simply if you are insensitive, you are fired. 

I hope the next AG is truly concerned about justice ... Holder will join Mitchell by having the distinction of serving time.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2015, 05:01:07 AM »
Of course officer Wilson was cleared ... Holder couldn't get Wilson so he takes down the entire police department.  I wonder if it ever occurred to Holder that perhaps the high arrest rate was due to demographics.  Let me explain ... if less than 4% of the US population (black males 15-40) commit more than half of all violet crimes (FBI statistics) then if Ferguson is 67% black ... wouldn't you expect the arrest rate in Ferguson to be heavily tilted to black arrest?  How many small to large cities don't fund government via traffic stops?  Perhaps some off colored jokes were told ... those offenders of poor taste should be terminated as they would in the private sector, simply if you are insensitive, you are fired. 

I hope the next AG is truly concerned about justice ... Holder will join Mitchell by having the distinction of serving time.

I watched some talking heads on TV talking about the emails. There were 7 emails yet everyone was using "they" sent racist emails" or The Department sent racist emails"  one citizen declared the entire police department as prejudiced because of it.  I found it ironic that they were painting the entire department as racist. Had it been turned around where an administrator said "They (blacks) keep breaking the law and getting arrested) there would likely be protests in the streets. 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2015, 07:24:24 AM »
You obviously didn't watch his speech. Eric Holders race baiting Justice Department
He was right...also..the FBI DIRECTOR said the EXACT same things that Holder has been saying all along....that law enforcement is obviously biased toward blacks...really funny that when it was said by the FBI director, who is white, there were crickets from you and SC

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2015, 07:27:14 AM »
He was right...also..the FBI DIRECTOR said the EXACT same things that Holder has been saying all along....that law enforcement is obviously biased toward blacks...really funny that when it was said by the FBI director, who is white, there were crickets from you and SC

Stop breaking the law and no one will focus on you.   Getting peed on in public is not something average beat cop gonna look past.   ;) 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2015, 07:29:31 AM »
Stop breaking the law and no one will focus on you.   Getting peed on in public is not something average beat cop gonna look past.   ;) 

A lotta people are breaking the law..some get left alone....why is that?..some are fines more than others..why is that?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2015, 07:32:08 AM »
A lotta people are breaking the law..some get left alone....why is that?..some are fines more than others..why is that?

Cause you are black!   Duuuhhh!!!!!    :D

jjbones

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2015, 10:36:03 AM »

This is your opinion ... you don't bring facts to the table.  You are entitled to believe that white are never convicted while blacks don't go to trial but go straight to prison.  Both the FBI and DOJ records facts and statistically, a very, very small portion of the American public commits the lion share of violet crime.  Yes, this creates a perception and naturally a bias toward black males 15-40 will develop.  I workout with many cops, no of them target only black criminals but when they respond to calls target all crime. Last year -  193 black people were killed white people, 393 white people were killed by blacks, whereas 2445 black people were killed by black people.  Spin this any way you will but blacks males commit an almost unbelievable amount of violent crime.  These are the numbers ... what actually happened.  I'm not suggesting why this happened but only point out what actually happened.  This is not racism but reviewing facts.  I'm sure you will come back with a several of excuses' but what you can not deny is what actually happened.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #14 on: March 06, 2015, 07:40:15 AM »
This is your opinion ... you don't bring facts to the table.  You are entitled to believe that white are never convicted while blacks don't go to trial but go straight to prison.  Both the FBI and DOJ records facts and statistically, a very, very small portion of the American public commits the lion share of violet crime.  Yes, this creates a perception and naturally a bias toward black males 15-40 will develop.  I workout with many cops, no of them target only black criminals but when they respond to calls target all crime. Last year -  193 black people were killed white people, 393 white people were killed by blacks, whereas 2445 black people were killed by black people.  Spin this any way you will but blacks males commit an almost unbelievable amount of violent crime.  These are the numbers ... what actually happened.  I'm not suggesting why this happened but only point out what actually happened.  This is not racism but reviewing facts.  I'm sure you will come back with a several of excuses' but what you can not deny is what actually happened.

Because someone is arrested for a particular crime or fined more often that does not mean a racist conspiracy is involved.  When people like Holder ascribe racism to statistics they are doing so not because of evidence but because it's the way they perceive the world.  It's easier to blame racism than to accept there are high levels of criminality in the black community.  The tendency is to create false equivalencies between two situations that share some similarities but when examined more closely are not the same.  

For example, you have two men, one white and one black who are pulled over for a traffic violation.  The black man is searched while the white man is not.  On the surface you might believe there is a form of bias involved but let's look at the situation in more detail.  What we find is the black man has a outstanding warrant while the white man does not.  During a traffic stop a person who has an outstanding warrant is immediately subjected to a search.  The high crime rates for blacks actually increases the likelihood the black male will have a warrant and therefore be searched more often. There are many similar examples that explain differences in arrest rates and sentencing variations.

The recent DOJ report on Ferguson mentions discretionary police actions like traffic stops.  The DOJ argues that the number of blacks searched during a traffic stop is out of proportion with population representation.  They jumped to the conclusion that bias is involved.  What they omit and I would argue intentionally, are warrants. Considering that black crime across the board is proportionately higher in Ferguson it would only be reasonable to assume the number of individuals with warrants is higher for blacks.

The reason I think the omission is intentional is that further in the recommendations section of the report there are passages suggesting how to eliminate outstanding warrants. I would assume the DOJ knows that warrants have an effect on arrests and searches and want to address the issue but do not want to make a direct connection between warrants and traffic stops.  The whole report is filled with similar kinds of creative interpretations.
A