Author Topic: PJ - Who's house and wips?  (Read 10479 times)

che

• Getbig V
Re: PJ - Who's house and wips?
« Reply #25 on: March 07, 2015, 07:09:39 AM »
Why is it the absolutely wealthiest aren't posing like PJ?  ??? ???
Because we are all different , SF,  we are animals fighting for survival ,the strong dominate the weak  , we fight for limited resources to survive , because we are animals  and we want to survive,  like animals we  survive other animals surviving animals .

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #26 on: March 07, 2015, 07:12:30 AM »
Because we are all different , SF,  we are animals fighting for survival ,the strong dominate the weak  , we fight for limited resources to survive , because we are animals  and we want to survive,  like animals we  survive other animals surviving animals .

;D :D
Or maybe it has something to do with this:

Girls and sons who have not been loved by their fathers seek attention once teens and adults to compensate for what they didnt have originally. Fathers either left them alone, or were distant most of the time and not encouraging them. Some even despised them which would shape their personality and the way they d interact with others for the rest of their life.

They are extremistic in everything they do, always looking exageratly for attention, and have troubles adapting to society's rules, because they also have troubles defining their own identity and respecting authority and hierarchy.

Also boys who got picked on by others during childhood and adolescence -often sons without a father figure- try to compensate by lifting weights, to develop muscles and survive in ther male world. They re insecure because they re girly, childish, feminine having been raised by a single mom. They lift obsessively hoping it will transform them into men, to compensate for their lack of influence from a father figure that was not there. Unfortunaltey they can get as big as they can it doesnt cure their insecurity and who they truly are, how they grew up being raised by a single mom. They re no as manly as other men whatever they do, and they often have a big lack of masculine presence they dont know how to balance, hence often being borderline homosexuals while trying to get their manhood back thru various manly activities (mma, cars, weight lifting etc). They are often the ones that, in order to get respect from other males will go the steroids route to get even "bigger" attemptint to cure their insecurity , but being natural not being "enough", they still feel "too small", insecure, amongst other males. The lack of a father figure also often means they didnt have guidance to continue studies and are often working shitty manual jobs.
X

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: March 07, 2015, 07:14:27 AM »
;D :D
Or maybe it has something to do with this:

Girls and sons who have not been loved by their fathers seek attention once teens and adults to compensate for what they didnt have originally. Fathers either left them alone, or were distant most of the time and not encouraging them. Some even despised them which would shape their personality and the way they d interact with others for the rest of their life.

They are extremistic in everything they do, always looking exageratly for attention, and have troubles adapting to society's rules, because they also have troubles defining their own identity and respecting authority and hierarchy.

Also boys who got picked on by others during childhood and adolescence -often sons without a father figure- try to compensate by lifting weights, to develop muscles and survive in ther male world. They re insecure because they re girly, childish, feminine having been raised by a single mom. They lift obsessively hoping it will transform them into men, to compensate for their lack of influence from a father figure that was not there. Unfortunaltey they can get as big as they can it doesnt cure their insecurity and who they truly are, how they grew up being raised by a single mom. They re no as manly as other men whatever they do, and they often have a big lack of masculine presence they dont know how to balance, hence often being borderline homosexuals while trying to get their manhood back thru various manly activities (mma, cars, weight lifting etc). They are often the ones that, in order to get respect from other males will go the steroids route to get even "bigger" attemptint to cure their insecurity , but being natural not being "enough", they still feel "too small", insecure, amongst other males. The lack of a father figure also often means they didnt have guidance to continue studies and are often working shitty manual jobs.
;D

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #28 on: March 07, 2015, 07:17:41 AM »
“The better you get, the less you run around showing off as a muscle guy. You know, you wear regular shirts-not always trying to show off what you have. You talk less about it. It's like you have a little BMW - you want to race the hell out of this car, because you know it's just going 110. But if you see guys driving a ferrari or a lamborghini, they slide around at 60 on the freeway because they know if they press on that accelerator they are going to go 170. These things are the same in every field.” - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Braun's a pissant.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: March 07, 2015, 07:24:00 AM »
he looks like some guido on some reality show.
?

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #30 on: March 07, 2015, 02:41:15 PM »

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #31 on: March 07, 2015, 02:45:39 PM »
My god those two look like idiots.
a

Robgun1

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: March 07, 2015, 05:20:58 PM »
It's a sign of little wealth and poor breeding.     

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #33 on: March 07, 2015, 05:36:22 PM »
Doesn't it come from copying the MTV Cribs show?

(Always laugh when "girls and sons" gets used)

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
  • owned,meltdown,epic......
« Reply #34 on: March 07, 2015, 05:56:35 PM »
PJ get the Delorean and dress like Marty McFly and get your girl dressed up like Leah Thompson. Have Aaron dress up as Biff

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: March 07, 2015, 07:35:04 PM »
People with real money don't need to do this. When was the last time you saw Bill Gates or Warren Buffet take a picture like this? Or any multi-millionaire/billionaire for this matter. Very strange behavior by an adult person.

Not strange. I buy $10-$20k watches every year and take pics send them around. My rides too. As you all well know. Don't have billions, but millions for sure.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #36 on: March 07, 2015, 07:35:27 PM »
Nice car but it isn't close to Vince G's jag

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #37 on: March 07, 2015, 07:52:03 PM »
Not strange. I buy $10-$20k watches every year and take pics send them around. My rides too. As you all well know. Don't have billions, but millions for sure.

Living the dream!!!
X

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #38 on: March 07, 2015, 08:53:48 PM »

You lease cars for 12-24 and collect watches.  That's workable on a CIO and NP's (your wife and my older sister) salaries.  I have single female friend with a nice house, 3 lux rides and a motorcycle, who comes in around 140k.  

Rant on!  

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #39 on: March 07, 2015, 08:57:32 PM »
That girl 10/10

Agree great looking whore, would take her out to TGIF's Fridays for sure

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #40 on: March 07, 2015, 09:51:38 PM »

You lease cars for 12-24 and collect watches.  That's workable on a CIO and NP's (your wife and my older sister) salaries.  I have single female friend with a nice house, 3 lux rides and a motorcycle, who comes in around 140k.  

Rant on!  

Shutup.

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: March 09, 2015, 01:16:51 PM »
would eat her corn... then ask her for leg training tips

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #42 on: March 09, 2015, 01:33:19 PM »

Novena

• Getbig IV
  • "commonsense" shields us from the pain of thinking
« Reply #43 on: March 09, 2015, 06:11:41 PM »
Why do bodybuilders always have to pose, take pics in front of their house and cars?
(PJ's a good dude, not dissing him personally).

You just see it all the time... Facebook era we live in?  :-[

People with real money don't need to do this. When was the last time you saw Bill Gates or Warren Buffet take a picture like this? Or any multi-millionaire/billionaire for this matter. Very strange behavior by an adult person.

I posted this a while ago, but it applies here.

I have moved in “Old Money” circles in Houston forever. (I am not rich at all, but very well educated. An unemployed engineer who had to make a career change and now work for a non-profit fine arts organization).  One of the things I have noticed about “Old Money, River Oaks Houston” households is that you find immaculate 5-15 year old mid level Fords and Chevy’s parked in their driveways and garages.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: March 09, 2015, 06:17:04 PM »

I posted this a while ago, but it applies here.

We'll I'm not old money because I am young and started a software development company that just recently hit $22 million in sales with 43 employees. Perhaps in 40 years I will be old money.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: March 09, 2015, 06:22:36 PM »

Rant on!  

$140k is nothing in Toronto. Show me your calculations on $140k after Canadian taxes funding a $900 k condo with $650 maint fees, and two car payments.

Oh right and add $2,400 a month day care costs to that.

Novena

• Getbig IV
  • "commonsense" shields us from the pain of thinking
« Reply #46 on: March 09, 2015, 06:36:56 PM »
We'll I'm not old money because I am young and started a software development company that just recently hit $22 million in sales with 43 employees. Perhaps in 40 years I will be old money.

I was observing that some characteristics of wealth accumulation I see again and again.  One of them is a taste for modest automobiles.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: March 09, 2015, 06:40:53 PM »
THE BEEF
It's a photo shoot. It's supose to be fun and role acting. Some on here are so cynical and sad sacks.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #48 on: March 09, 2015, 06:57:39 PM »
$140k is nothing in Toronto. Show me your calculations on $140k after Canadian taxes funding a $900 k condo with $650 maint fees, and two car payments.

Who watches them, the secret service?  :o

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #49 on: March 09, 2015, 07:23:31 PM »

Ignore g thong

He can't even afford to lease a 3 series bmw and here he is shooting his mouth off on people's finances

Haha gotta love these wannabe 30k millionaires like him

He's got irresponsible friends if they only make 140k yet have 3 cars, mind u "luxury cars" a house and a motorcycle, cant forget that haha